Rate This Thread - Whitley County 2018.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #331  
Old 07-21-2018, 12:29 PM
RunItUpTheGut's Avatar
RunItUpTheGut RunItUpTheGut is offline
MOD


Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corbin
Posts: 28,258
Likes: 6,950
Liked 7,956 Times in 5,499 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
Say whatttttttttttt?
Hes now the assistant principal at Pineville high school I've been told.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #332  
Old 07-21-2018, 03:07 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
I've heard nobody.
I've also heard Chappell will be running defense. I know they brought back some old coaches like davis.

In other words, it's a complete mess and from someone I know close to the situation, there's a bit of a power struggle going on right now. Not everybody was happy to see siler given super.
All stuff that just hurts the program more and more.
I hope to see a day where the crazy stuff finally ends. been sick of the politics for years. it is sad that the kids and the true fans have to suffer for it.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 07-21-2018, 03:11 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Football_Maniac View Post
Chappell will be ok. He is a strong hc. Losing Frazier will hurt but Jason is very knowledgeable on both sides. He’ll be ok

Whitley will carry on. Randy will be missed
How many years of underachieving will be allowed before it's not O.K?
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 07-21-2018, 03:13 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
��*♂️����
10-4. I hear ye loud and clear.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 07-21-2018, 03:15 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
More recruits coming your way you slimy sneaky snake. lol
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 07-22-2018, 04:37 PM
chs crazy chs crazy is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 425
Likes: 118
Liked 102 Times in 85 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
More recruits coming your way you slimy sneaky snake. lol
Honestly Dougie what else could you expect after Siler’s been named Super. It’s just a matter of time before they’ll figure out a way to get at that bingo money and it’ll be back to fund raising for your sports programs. Whitley athletic dept.= wash rise repeat
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 07-22-2018, 04:50 PM
chs crazy chs crazy is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 425
Likes: 118
Liked 102 Times in 85 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
I hope to see a day where the crazy stuff finally ends. been sick of the politics for years. it is sad that the kids and the true fans have to suffer for it.
It comes from the long line of teachers breeding teachers and teaching them how to keep everyone down and keeping the cycle going. One of the county’s largest employers with an above average pay scale being controlled by a few to ensure they’re kids are always in the spotlight and are set up to continue the charade into the next generation
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 07-22-2018, 04:53 PM
chs crazy chs crazy is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 425
Likes: 118
Liked 102 Times in 85 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
I've heard nobody.
I've also heard Chappell will be running defense. I know they brought back some old coaches like davis.

In other words, it's a complete mess and from someone I know close to the situation, there's a bit of a power struggle going on right now. Not everybody was happy to see siler given super.
All stuff that just hurts the program more and more.
Think we had talked about this was gonna happen with silver in another thread, sad day for the county, let the circus begin...
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 07-22-2018, 11:15 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
Honestly Dougie what else could you expect after Siler’s been named Super. It’s just a matter of time before they’ll figure out a way to get at that bingo money and it’ll be back to fund raising for your sports programs. Whitley athletic dept.= wash rise repeat
I didn't expect anything different is why I said more recruits coming your way . I wish something could be done to break this clique up.
__________________
Likes: (1)
chs crazy (07-23-2018)
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 07-22-2018, 11:18 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
It comes from the long line of teachers breeding teachers and teaching them how to keep everyone down and keeping the cycle going. One of the county’s largest employers with an above average pay scale being controlled by a few to ensure they’re kids are always in the spotlight and are set up to continue the charade into the next generation
I couldn't disagree if I tried.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #341  
Old 07-23-2018, 10:13 AM
OldJacket's Avatar
OldJacket OldJacket is offline
Asst. Coach

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Williamsburg Ky
Posts: 1,682
Likes: 1,761
Liked 539 Times in 380 Posts
OldJacket is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
Corbin away LOSS
Leslie County home WIN
Rockcastle County home LOSE
Bell County away WIN
East Jessamine home WIN
North Laurel away LOSS
Perry County Central home WIN
Harlan County away LOSS
Letcher County Central home WIN
Hazard away LOSS

5-5 if they beat Bell.

I'm gonna say 4-7
I thought Whitley was making some progress but a 4-7 season would be disappointing...
__________________
Likes: (1)
RunItUpTheGut (07-25-2018)
Send a private message to OldJacket Add OldJacket to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 07-23-2018, 02:26 PM
ProudPanther ProudPanther is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 206
Likes: 4
Liked 40 Times in 31 Posts
ProudPanther is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
I couldn't disagree if I tried.

It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.
Likes: (1)
Bobcat4years (07-23-2018)
Send a private message to ProudPanther Add ProudPanther to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 07-23-2018, 07:00 PM
chs crazy chs crazy is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 425
Likes: 118
Liked 102 Times in 85 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by ProudPanther View Post
It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.
Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!
Likes: (1)
RunItUpTheGut (07-25-2018)
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 07-23-2018, 11:12 PM
Bobcat4years Bobcat4years is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 722
Likes: 40
Liked 144 Times in 103 Posts
Bobcat4years is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Bjdougie- is a duck.. and people wonder why the kids leave that county school to neighboring schools.. He never has a positive thing to say about Colonels coaches or players! Loser!!
Send a private message to Bobcat4years Add Bobcat4years to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 07-23-2018, 11:20 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by ProudPanther View Post
It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.
What's not to criticize? it's been the same ole BS for decades. I've stood behind my team as much as any fan or player ever has.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #346  
Old 07-23-2018, 11:22 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by OldJacket View Post
I thought Whitley was making some progress but a 4-7 season would be disappointing...
for sure. nobody can tell me they don't have the kids and facilities.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 07-23-2018, 11:25 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Bobcat4years View Post
Bjdougie- is a duck.. and people wonder why the kids leave that county school to neighboring schools.. He never has a positive thing to say about Colonels coaches or players! Loser!!
I'm positive that you're an a$$ talker with multiple personalities. You can't even make your mind up which team to cheer for. I've been watching people like you waste talent at Whitley County for a long time.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 07-23-2018, 11:26 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!
That couldn't have been said better by a true Colonel.
__________________
Likes: (1)
chs crazy (07-24-2018)
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 07-24-2018, 09:26 AM
ProudPanther ProudPanther is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 206
Likes: 4
Liked 40 Times in 31 Posts
ProudPanther is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!

I do have a few silver spoons but none that came from whitley. I don't know who's in charge there. But what I do know is when someone from corbin takes yours side, you better watch your back - because a knife will soon be there. All i was saying was support your team, don't tear them down. chs go back into the hole from whence you emerged. I have no issue with dougie.
Send a private message to ProudPanther Add ProudPanther to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 07-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Patriot1 Patriot1 is offline
2nd String
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 988
Likes: 932
Liked 492 Times in 338 Posts
Patriot1 is on a distinguished road
Default
If PJDoug walk up to me I would not know him but I have read his quotes on here for years. I believe that he truly loves his Team. We all have seen some administrations that where there for themselves and not the kids. One close to me has lost a lot of talent to another School lately. PJDOUG keep up your comments and surely some day they will see the light and change best of luck to you and your Whitley County team this year and this old Patriot will be cheering for them.
Likes: (2)
Granny Bear (07-24-2018), OldJacket (07-24-2018)
Send a private message to Patriot1 Add Patriot1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #351  
Old 07-24-2018, 12:26 PM
OldJacket's Avatar
OldJacket OldJacket is offline
Asst. Coach

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Williamsburg Ky
Posts: 1,682
Likes: 1,761
Liked 539 Times in 380 Posts
OldJacket is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
What's not to criticize? it's been the same ole BS for decades. I've stood behind my team as much as any fan or player ever has.

__________________
Send a private message to OldJacket Add OldJacket to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 07-24-2018, 12:38 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by ProudPanther View Post
I do have a few silver spoons but none that came from whitley. I don't know who's in charge there. But what I do know is when someone from corbin takes yours side, you better watch your back - because a knife will soon be there. All i was saying was support your team, don't tear them down. chs go back into the hole from whence you emerged. I have no issue with dougie.
I support my team. I don't support cliques and politics.
__________________
Likes: (1)
RunItUpTheGut (07-25-2018)
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 07-24-2018, 12:45 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Patriot1 View Post
If PJDoug walk up to me I would not know him but I have read his quotes on here for years. I believe that he truly loves his Team. We all have seen some administrations that where there for themselves and not the kids. One close to me has lost a lot of talent to another School lately. PJDOUG keep up your comments and surely some day they will see the light and change best of luck to you and your Whitley County team this year and this old Patriot will be cheering for them.
Thanks friend. I love to talk trash but in the end I love my team as much as you love yours and they work as hard as yours does. I played my guts out for my team and traveled to follow them and didn't miss a game for about 20 years. Nobody can tell me I don't support my team. I get sick of talented kids being wasted and transteering because they don't get to play.
__________________
Likes: (1)
RunItUpTheGut (07-25-2018)
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 07-24-2018, 12:46 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
I'm in Pikeville today and haven't seen any angry Pirates yet.lol
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 07-24-2018, 01:37 PM
Granny Bear's Avatar
Granny Bear Granny Bear is online now
BGR Staff



Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: "In the deep dark hills....."
Posts: 16,900
Likes: 6,856
Liked 5,954 Times in 3,776 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Default
Want me to call 'em up and tell them you're in town?



__________________
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 07-24-2018, 01:58 PM
Patriot1 Patriot1 is offline
2nd String
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 988
Likes: 932
Liked 492 Times in 338 Posts
Patriot1 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
I'm in Pikeville today and haven't seen any angry Pirates yet.lol
Get up with Jet and make him get you that cold beverage.
Send a private message to Patriot1 Add Patriot1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 07-24-2018, 06:42 PM
chs crazy chs crazy is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 425
Likes: 118
Liked 102 Times in 85 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by ProudPanther View Post
I do have a few silver spoons but none that came from whitley. I don't know who's in charge there. But what I do know is when someone from corbin takes yours side, you better watch your back - because a knife will soon be there. All i was saying was support your team, don't tear them down. chs go back into the hole from whence you emerged. I have no issue with dougie.
In other words you don’t know what the **** your talking about but think you need to characterize how someone supports their team. I’m from south Whitley how I ended up going to school at Corbin is exactly what’s being discussed here which has apparently flew straight over your feeble little head. Take your *** back to Knox Co where mediocrity is always celebrated...
Likes: (2)
Patriot1 (07-24-2018), Single Wing 77 (07-24-2018)
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 07-24-2018, 07:43 PM
Patriot1 Patriot1 is offline
2nd String
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 988
Likes: 932
Liked 492 Times in 338 Posts
Patriot1 is on a distinguished road
Default
CHS crazy is getting wild on here thank the good Lord football is here.
Send a private message to Patriot1 Add Patriot1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 07-24-2018, 08:10 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
Want me to call 'em up and tell them you're in town?


Sure
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 07-24-2018, 08:13 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,776
Likes: 7,438
Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by chs crazy View Post
In other words you don’t know what the **** your talking about but think you need to characterize how someone supports their team. I’m from south Whitley how I ended up going to school at Corbin is exactly what’s being discussed here which has apparently flew straight over your feeble little head. Take your *** back to Knox Co where mediocrity is always celebrated...
It's sad this guy sold out to the dirty Dawgs but he is still my people.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.