Rate This Thread - Bracken County POLAR BEARS!.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Statistician
Liked 54 Times in 42 Posts
MikeHonchoLives is on a distinguished road
Default Bracken County POLAR BEARS!
If you feel that chill where you live, I have no doubt it's because the rest of the state just shivered in fear! That's right, a day that has been much anticipated, Coach Reed (The best player in BC history!) Has announed his first starting 5. The rest of the Tenth Region is not ready for this!

The head honcho has purchased season tickets, you'll find me right behind coach's bench, making sure he has all the expo markers and clipboards he needs. I bought a round for everyone at the pub last night I was so excited! BCHS Blue White Night is in 2 weeks, and I'm planning to get there approximately 3 hours before to make sure I can get a seat. The energy is so high in Brooksville right now, I'm pretty sure I saw Hal the Barber dribbling a ball while waiting for more customers.

37th district, 10th region, All A and State rings are going to look good on my fingers come April.

#BelieveinReed
#ReedThe10thTheirRights
#PolarBearsEat

Bandit29 (11-08-2019)
Send a private message to MikeHonchoLives Add MikeHonchoLives to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball