Rate This Thread - Floyd County schools cheating on test scores?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-14-2019, 08:30 PM

Liked 917 Times in 725 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Default Floyd County schools cheating on test scores?
Have you all heard about the recent news that broke about Betsy Layne Elementary and John M. Stumbo supposedly cheating on end of year year scores?

Apparently teachers and principals have been summoned to court over the situation today.

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-15-2019, 11:17 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 6,104 Times in 3,882 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Yes I have heard about it. Unfortunately, I believe it happens more often than what it's reported. I hate school politics!
Old 05-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,143 Times in 1,476 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
I don't have feelings one way or another about Betsy Layne..... but let's not act like this doesn't happen on some level at the majority schools.
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:42 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,358 Times in 947 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
I don't have feelings one way or another about Betsy Layne..... but let's not act like this doesn't happen on some level at the majority schools.
I highly doubt that a majority of schools cheat to the degree that Betsy Layne Elementary was cheating. It wasn't the fact that cheating occurred. It was the magnitude that it was occurring.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » General Discussions