Rate This Thread - Boyle County.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-18-2018, 12:04 AM
Scout Team
Liked 224 Times in 155 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BCHSrebs View Post
Better to have him in 2018, 2019 and 2020. Probably even after that if he keeps coaching. Hounds had some incredibly gifted kids and what I loved most is their fight all game and NEVER gave up. Kids were refuse to lose mentality and loved it! MUCH respect for Corbin, hung out with Corbin fans pre game and had a great time!! That being said, Chuck Smith is just on a different level but has been doing it for a very long time. Coach Haddix has done a phenomenal job!! He's young and given Corbin hope. That being said please don't pretend your next 25 years will swing your way. Thats a very long tine, and I mean no disrespect by saying this but an absolutely ridiculous comment. Again no disrespect I promise. You can ask hound05 who I hung out with before state game and had a blast with them.
Yes we did!! Hope we both make it far enough to do it again. If im no mistaken if both teams advance the game would be in Corbin so you already know you and yours are more than welcome to come...... we will call it "pregame" hahahah.

Don't tell the Belfry guys but I might even get ya a good close parking spot hahah.

But we'll def have to do it again because I do see both teams meeting up for another round of good football. Either way good luck to you and your son
BCHSrebs (05-18-2018), FoSho (05-18-2018)
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-18-2018, 07:48 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 148 Times in 109 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
He's to believe practice is just around the corner. 🏈😊
BCHSrebs (05-18-2018)
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 08:33 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,767 Times in 2,169 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
Yes we did!! Hope we both make it far enough to do it again. If im no mistaken if both teams advance the game would be in Corbin so you already know you and yours are more than welcome to come...... we will call it "pregame" hahahah.

Don't tell the Belfry guys but I might even get ya a good close parking spot hahah.

But we'll def have to do it again because I do see both teams meeting up for another round of good football. Either way good luck to you and your son
You are trying to recruit some Rebels. lol
Old Yesterday, 01:52 AM
Water Boy
Liked 28 Times in 20 Posts
BCHSrebs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post

Thanks man and I sure hope so. Both teams have the talent to get back there but the young men have to play ball to get there. You and the other folks I met with ya started the night off great but want to beat this as well. I sat on the Corbin side and was surrounded by a sea of red. I really enjoyed the objectionable Convo with the Corbin fans around me. Great folk, and fun to interact with them. Would sit there again. It's nice to be around folks that can say hey great play and me be able to say the same or bad call even if it went against Boyle. Said that a few times actually in that game. Appreciate ya and hope I see ya this year!
Send a private message to BCHSrebs Add BCHSrebs to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 148 Times in 109 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
Boyle Co Boys won the 2A State Track Title today (girls did too) and the 4x100 (missed state record by .10) & 4x200 (beat state record that had stood since 1981) relay teams won titles. Also won the 4x800 relay.

Baseball team is killing it too.

It's good to be a Rebel these days.
BCHSrebs (Yesterday)
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Water Boy
Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
WhoYaWith is on a distinguished road
Just remember that this does not mean that these kids and any faster than the kids at Corbin. I thought you might as well start hearing that now because I sure we will hear it next fall. LOL.
Send a private message to WhoYaWith Add WhoYaWith to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football