Rate This Thread - The peak oil conspiracy.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.
Liked 1,140 Times in 796 Posts
nky is on a distinguished road
Default The peak oil conspiracy
The peak oil conspiracy
Peak oil (a theory in itself) is the supposed peak of oil production during and after which demand for oil outstrips supply sending prices through the roof. The peak oil conspiracy theorists believe that peak oil is a fraud concocted by the oil industries to increase prices amid concerns about future supplies. The oil industry is aware of vast reserves of untapped oil, but does not utilise them in order to maintain the illusion of scarcity, they claim.
Send a private message to nky Add nky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-25-2012, 07:25 PM
MOD

Liked 7,667 Times in 5,304 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
^
So in another words, nobody truly knows when the peak of oil was or will be yet they keep it quiet in order to choose prices as they want.
Everybody knows oil is a natural resource to us that cant be replaced. However, it just seems to me that there is a lot of oil the average joe doesnt know about.
It wouldnt surprised me if we havent used 5% of the oil we actually can on this Earth, but on the otherhand it wouldnt surprise me to hear that weve used of half of it either.

Use it now, use all we can,lower prices, if we do run out we'll find a way, the human race always has. Last time i checked horse and buggies were not extinct.
Elroy Carpenter (11-22-2013)
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:41 AM
Suspended
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Elroy Carpenter is on a distinguished road
Its a cliche but necessity really is the mother of invention. There is plenty of hydrogen, methane, and other fuels in our solar system. Its there for the taking.
Send a private message to Elroy Carpenter Add Elroy Carpenter to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Conspiracy Discussion