Rate This Thread - Deathstar 80's Thread.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:15 PM
Asst. Coach
Location: Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through Me."
Liked 65 Times in 54 Posts
Deathstar 80 is on a distinguished road
Default Deathstar 80's Thread
This type of forum is so appropriate for me.

Feel free to talk about my old conspiracies that I still believe in!!!
Send a private message to Deathstar 80 Add Deathstar 80 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:59 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,561 Times in 3,517 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Okay, those must've been before my time. List a couple!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:44 PM
Asst. Coach
Location: Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through Me."
Good question Granny Bear!!

To find out, go to page 3, post #71 of this thread. It involves three sections regarding bible prophecy and one section of the coming economic collapse.

So the two predictions I can remember making are (1) an economic collapse WILL happen in our lifetime, and (2) the rapture COULD very possibly occur in our lifetime. I still stand on both predictions.

Feel free to list more if I made them. Although, these are the only two I can remember.
Send a private message to Deathstar 80 Add Deathstar 80 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:00 PM
BGR Staff

Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
You must read/listen to Glen Beck quite a bit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Asst. Coach
I do. I also enjoy keeping up with the stuff that Grant Jeffrey taught.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:59 AM
BGR Staff

So, Deathstar, what do you think of the recent decision by SCOTUS allowing gay marriage??

Is this an atrocity or is this just part of the last days that we need to just get through?

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old 01-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Asst. Coach
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
So, Deathstar, what do you think of the recent decision by SCOTUS allowing gay marriage??

Is this an atrocity or is this just part of the last days that we need to just get through?
Hi Granny Bear, it's great hearing from you again!!

It could be a sign of the latter days as read by the bible, but let's not jump on that bandwagon yet. Just because something bad (religiously) has come up does not mean the world is ending... At the same time, you never know. Jesus can come anytime!!
Old 01-18-2016, 12:41 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 87 Times in 67 Posts
TheHotSnakes is on a distinguished road
Saying there will be an economic collapse in someone's life time is an extremely safe prediction. Average life span is what, 75ish years? Yeah, there will most likely bena major economic fall in everyone's life.

That's not a conspiracy or prophecy. That's someone with a base understanding of the general cycles of the economy and stock market.

Maybe I'm a little late to this discussion, but I felt that needed to be said.
Deathstar 80 (01-20-2016)
Send a private message to TheHotSnakes Add TheHotSnakes to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Conspiracy Discussion