Rate This Thread - Did You Get the MEMO?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:33 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,000 Times in 835 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
The rats in the woodpile are STILL running their mouths, leaking classified info and undermining this administration. It is obvious IMHO that Comey somehow knows what's in the MEMO that has yet to be released to the public. Incredible.

EXCERPT---
Former FBI Director James Comey lashed out at unnamed "weasels and liars" on social media late Thursday, hours before President Trump was expected to declassify a controversial memo about purported surveillance abuses over the objections of Democrats.

"All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would," Comey wrote on Twitter. "But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up."

Former FBI Director James Comey lashed out at unnamed "weasels and liars" on social media late Thursday, hours before President Trump was expected to declassify a controversial memo about purported surveillance abuses over the objections of Democrats.Loading..."All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would," Comey wrote on Twitter. "But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=UE09DHP

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-03-2018, 12:51 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
The rabid unreasonableness of the left following the MEMO release goes to show how all-in Dems are to impeach Trump. In fact since election night of 2016 the sole focus of the entire Democratic Conference has been only on one thing. Impeach Trump, whom they reject on social justice and liberal terms. A number of the congress are on record to exactly that effect.

Therefore no matter how much more dirt is unearthed, or the more obvious the vast left wing conspiracy to rob the people of their choice for president becomes, the more Dems will just dig in their heels. Desperation demands a dogged adherence to the resistance, which is invested 100% in this effort to oust Trump at the hand of those associated with the Mueller probe.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:42 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,321 Times in 2,621 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
I can't wait for the Lewinski episode!!

I dressed up as her for a Halloween party one time. I already had the hair. You can imagine what I added to my blue dress!!

Old 02-03-2018, 11:28 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,942 Times in 2,890 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
I can't wait for the Lewinski episode!!

I dressed up as her for a Halloween party one time. I already had the hair. You can imagine what I added to my blue dress!!
I bet you they was a lot of jealous women at at the party.
Granny Bear (02-04-2018)
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:02 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

It's likely about time to buckle up. In what looks to be the prelude to impeachment charges, Minority rat leader Adam Schiff is busy greasing the slide in accusing Republicans of "triggering a constitutional crisis."

Things are set to go from just being oppositional and ugly from Dems perspective to a full blown coup.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:13 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,940 Times in 3,766 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
You know, I have always loved to read! I don't understand how I had never heard of "The Elves" until last Sunday's episode of Scandalous.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:12 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

You know, I have always loved to read! I don't understand how I had never heard of "The Elves" until last Sunday's episode of Scandalous.

Rats, I missed it. Give me a book report lol
Old 02-13-2018, 01:03 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,940 Times in 3,766 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Cliff notes??

Basically there was a team of secret lawyers, some from the Rose Firm, who worked diligently for Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky's cases. They were anonymous for years but had it not been for the evidence they uncovered and their working in secret, none of the sex scandals for Bill would've been revealed.

This same group garnered some interesting facts that have never been explained, about Vince Foster's death.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events