Rate This Thread - Officers watching Epstien arrested today.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Head Coach

Liked 1,377 Times in 980 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
Default Officers watching Epstien arrested today
The two corrections officers that were on duty when Epstein died have been arrested today on federal charges. Basically charges were conspiracy to defraud the United States and with making false records or fabrication of prison logs. Both are facing up to 5 years in prison.

From what Iíve gathered from news stories, they basically had been forced to work mandatory overtime, and a lot of it. I originally thought or read they had fallen asleep, but one report said, they were on the internet and were basically just in the office ďJackingĒ around. I feel for them, we all make mistakes in our jobs but to do so and face 5 years is pretty scary. I personally donít believe he killed himself but I donít know if weíll ever know the truth. I do feel bad for the victims too. They wonít have their day in court with this monster, and a lot of his co-conspirators will walk free now. Itís just a bad deal all the way around for all involved

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-19-2019, 11:37 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,641 Times in 1,115 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
This keeps getting more bizarre with each passing moment. I bet his very powerful associates breathed a big sigh of relief when he was found dead.

THE ROAD WARRIORS
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 09:46 AM
Administrator

Liked 6,524 Times in 4,151 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
^Yeah. Right after they paid off their hit men.
Question is, which one? So many influencial and powerful people stood to go down with Epstein's testimony!!

I read about this story from a few sources. NOTHING matches. There are a lot of different things being reported. The only consistent thing in these stories, is that these two were supposed to physically and visually, check on Epstein every 15-30 minutes. When, after more than 8 hours later, someone DID check on Epstein, he was dead.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:28 PM
Head Coach

Liked 1,377 Times in 980 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
^ yea Iíve thought the same thing about the reports. None of them are the same. Except what you said. They didnít check and now heís dead. I donít understand how such powerful and prestigious media outlets all have different stories or ďfactsĒ.

WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

Very powerful people will walk free now with no evidence or substantial evidence against them. I say we gather them up, place a stone around them and throw them into the sea. But itís all good. There will be one judge that doesnít need witnesses that they will face.
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 03:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,258 Times in 880 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
And mysteriously the tape has disappeared! Corruption much folks...

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » General Discussions