Rate This Thread - Is it really Over?????.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 03-23-2009, 05:13 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Remorcefull Raider View Post
If the sniper is so almighty then why deny the duel. Yea Yea I know the Celtics won't bother a bull as long as a fly ****s on Dr. Don. But I almost garuntee that if SF would have asked Valley to play them this year, Valley would have jumped all over it. We would have tried hard but still it woud have been a easy win for the Wildcats. The Celtics play the Thunder, which is pretty much the same as the Miners. If I do recall correctly you accepted the duel offer from Jackfrost without so much as a fret. And if I recall correctly the only other person he has ever dueled is Poncho. You dueled RN09 without thinking twice, and I think that you are the only person he has ever dueled. But yet when the Remorcefull One puts the offer on the table you deny. I wonder why that is. I'll tell you why, because he knows the Remorcefull One can beat him, and he don't want to chance it.
Obviously Remorceful is having a hard time understanding, as do most youngsters who cry until they get what they want. SF & SV are in the same league, Remorceful & the Sniper are not! The Sniper wasted his time with RN-09 & JF because neither of them proved worth the effort and the Sniper was affraid of being charged with child abuse in both cases. The Sniper is through dueling little kids. Especially ones who haven't peed a drop yet in a duel --- like Remorceful! Like all things in life, IF YOU REALLY WANT THEN YOU MUST EARN IT!
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #62  
Old 03-23-2009, 05:38 PM
JackFrost's Avatar
JackFrost JackFrost is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Secondary
Posts: 633
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
JackFrost is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post
Obviously Remorceful is having a hard time understanding, as do most youngsters who cry until they get what they want. SF & SV are in the same league, Remorceful & the Sniper are not! The Sniper wasted his time with RN-09 & JF because neither of them proved worth the effort and the Sniper was affraid of being charged with child abuse in both cases. The Sniper is through dueling little kids. Especially ones who haven't peed a drop yet in a duel --- like Remorceful! Like all things in life, IF YOU REALLY WANT THEN YOU MUST EARN IT!
If I do recall Sniper, I beat you and you just wont admit it. But you have to admit that I gave you the most competion. (Becasue I won). But anyways.
Send a private message to JackFrost Add JackFrost to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:21 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
If I do recall Sniper, I beat you and you just wont admit it. But you have to admit that I gave you the most competion. (Becasue I won). But anyways.


You even tried to cheat and still couldn't handle the Sniper. That duel wasn't even close, especially if you count all the shots that hit your hopper hiding your face. Then it would have even been worse than the whipping Poncho laid on ya Frosty


Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:35 PM
JackFrost's Avatar
JackFrost JackFrost is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Secondary
Posts: 633
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
JackFrost is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post


You even tried to cheat and still couldn't handle the Sniper. That duel wasn't even close, especially if you count all the shots that hit your hopper hiding your face. Then it would have even been worse than the whipping Poncho laid on ya Frosty

Oh Sniper
Send a private message to JackFrost Add JackFrost to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Remorcefull Raider Remorcefull Raider is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 257
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Remorcefull Raider is on a distinguished road
Default
Ok Sniper you say what you want but I still believe your just afraid of getting beat. And I don't blame, if I was 5-0 I wouldn't be so quick to jump up and accept challenges, but i wouldn't back down either. But WHEN you just cant stand it anymore, and you know that you have to beat me just to satisfy your killer thurst, because you know that just 1 person dosen't believe your the best and you can't stand it, and you decide to take me up on my offer I'll be right here. And to make it even easier for ya i still won't duel anyone, that way I still won't have any experience which means I should be that much easier to beat. It might not be this sunday or even next but it will eventually get to you knowing that people are starting to second guess you, and just because you wont duel a a greenhorn to the games.
Send a private message to Remorcefull Raider Add Remorcefull Raider to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 03-24-2009, 06:30 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
Oh Sniper


Originally Posted by Remorcefull Raider View Post
Ok Sniper you say what you want but I still believe your just afraid of getting beat. And I don't blame, if I was 5-0 I wouldn't be so quick to jump up and accept challenges, but i wouldn't back down either. But WHEN you just cant stand it anymore, and you know that you have to beat me just to satisfy your killer thurst, because you know that just 1 person dosen't believe your the best and you can't stand it, and you decide to take me up on my offer I'll be right here. And to make it even easier for ya i still won't duel anyone, that way I still won't have any experience which means I should be that much easier to beat. It might not be this sunday or even next but it will eventually get to you knowing that people are starting to second guess you, and just because you wont duel a a greenhorn to the games.

Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 03-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Wyatt Earp's Avatar
Wyatt Earp Wyatt Earp is offline
BGR Staff

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,665
Likes: 34
Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Remorcefull Raider View Post
Ok Sniper you say what you want but I still believe your just afraid of getting beat. And I don't blame, if I was 5-0 I wouldn't be so quick to jump up and accept challenges, but i wouldn't back down either. But WHEN you just cant stand it anymore, and you know that you have to beat me just to satisfy your killer thurst, because you know that just 1 person dosen't believe your the best and you can't stand it, and you decide to take me up on my offer I'll be right here. And to make it even easier for ya i still won't duel anyone, that way I still won't have any experience which means I should be that much easier to beat. It might not be this sunday or even next but it will eventually get to you knowing that people are starting to second guess you, and just because you wont duel a a greenhorn to the games.
Posting at school RN09 and then compounding your situation with trash talk to the Great One. Maybe a little ISS during first period thru recovery.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 03-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Raider_Nation09's Avatar
Raider_Nation09 Raider_Nation09 is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: McDowell Ky.
Posts: 1,145
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Raider_Nation09 is on a distinguished road
Default
uhh i didnt post anything.
Send a private message to Raider_Nation09 Add Raider_Nation09 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Johnny Ringo's Avatar
Johnny Ringo Johnny Ringo is offline
Starter

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,128
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
Default
The Young Guns will be there this week to take back the title, I'm sick of all this talk about Is it over, they have to surrender, they have to admit defeat.....I say Bull****!!! I've got my gun fixed & I'm gonna destroy every Cowboy in Death Valley.....You guys gonna help??? Jack Frost, RN09, Amun-ra, Remorceful, Cordell, Phantom.........As Big John McCarthy would say...... ARE YOU READY? LET'S GET IT ON!!!
Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
The Young Guns will be there this week to take back the title, I'm sick of all this talk about Is it over, they have to surrender, they have to admit defeat.....I say Bull****!!! I've got my gun fixed & I'm gonna destroy every Cowboy in Death Valley.....You guys gonna help??? Jack Frost, RN09, Amun-ra, Remorceful, Cordell, Phantom.........As Big John McCarthy would say...... ARE YOU READY? LET'S GET IT ON!!!




Uh OK!
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 03-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Johnny Ringo's Avatar
Johnny Ringo Johnny Ringo is offline
Starter

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,128
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post




Uh OK!
Good Sniper...we'll see how you are laughing after Sunday or should I say DOOMSDAY!!!
Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:07 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
Good Sniper...we'll see how you are laughing after Sunday or should I say DOOMSDAY!!!


Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Wyatt Earp's Avatar
Wyatt Earp Wyatt Earp is offline
BGR Staff

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,665
Likes: 34
Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Raider_Nation09 View Post
uhh i didnt post anything.
Sorry, where you two are so much alike I got you mixed up.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:27 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
If I do recall Sniper, I beat you and you just wont admit it. But you have to admit that I gave you the most competion. (Becasue I won). But anyways.
JF, the issue has CLEARLY been decided, (several times I might add) but the Sniper just wanted to let you know 3 of YOUR TEAMMTES, today at school, confirmed the Sniper won our duel easily Also two of the three admited it would have been much worse had you not cheated and turned your hopper sideways to protect your head

SO LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE, CAUSE IT'S THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:37 PM
JackFrost's Avatar
JackFrost JackFrost is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Secondary
Posts: 633
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
JackFrost is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post
JF, the issue has CLEARLY been decided, (several times I might add) but the Sniper just wanted to let you know 3 of YOUR TEAMMTES, today at school, confirmed the Sniper won our duel easily Also two of the three admited it would have been much worse had you not cheated and turned your hopper sideways to protect your head

SO LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE, CAUSE IT'S THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They must not be to loyal of a team mate then if they said that. And Sniper do us all a favor, and shut up.
Send a private message to JackFrost Add JackFrost to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 03-26-2009, 06:02 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
They must not be to loyal of a team mate then if they said that. And Sniper do us all a favor, and shut up.
Their your teammates
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03-29-2009, 04:10 PM
The Sniper's Avatar
The Sniper The Sniper is offline
2nd String

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 871
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
Good Sniper...we'll see how you are laughing after Sunday or should I say DOOMSDAY!!!

Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 01:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.