Rate This Thread - Young Guns Back On Top.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:48 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Amun-Ra View Post
Lol i aint sick... Now anyways. I was in Richmond this past weekend. A duel at 30 feet? I am in. But can he take the heat?
We know he can't take the heat when he hides in a culvert......he starts screaming "I'm out...I'm out...I'm out" like a little girl.
Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 04-01-2008, 03:01 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
We know he can't take the heat when he hides in a culvert......he starts screaming "I'm out...I'm out...I'm out" like a little girl.
You cowboys think we are gonna take this and not put up a battle. If Doc is still snakebit and can't go I am gonna get his gun and let the The Judge take on Cordell. I would gladly get involved in the duel if I was feelng better
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
You cowboys think we are gonna take this and not put up a battle. If Doc is still snakebit and can't go I am gonna get his gun and let the The Judge take on Cordell. I would gladly get involved in the duel if I was feelng better
You guys will take it & like it....you can't put up much of a battle though. The young guns rule them there hills.

Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:00 PM
BGR Staff

Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
Bold talk Ringo when you got the other cowboys behind you. I think The Judge may hold out on the snake kit for you boys.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:19 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
I've heard you scream them there words yourself a time or two, or three, or four ...... Johnny Ringo! You've fell victum of a sniper attack before, and you will again, soon!
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:22 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Know this young fellas "The Sniper is up for any duel ---- any time!!!" 10, 20, or 30 paces, turn and fire one shot would be my suggestion, but open up for ideas. Whatever they are I promise the sniper is in!
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:00 AM
BGR Staff

Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post
Know this young fellas "The Sniper is up for any duel ---- any time!!!" 10, 20, or 30 paces, turn and fire one shot would be my suggestion, but open up for ideas. Whatever they are I promise the sniper is in!
Careful there Sniper, You know what a temper CW has. He won't let that go by without a fight. If I was feelin better I would of course be in on it.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well Sniper I'm glad some of you guys got a little fight left in you. Wyatt & Doc sure haven't been much help for you guys lately. Although they do talk a good battle..I'll give'em that much.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:04 AM
Staff

Liked 119 Times in 78 Posts
Amun-Ra has a spectacular aura aboutAmun-Ra has a spectacular aura about
We on for this weekend?
Send a private message to Amun-Ra Add Amun-Ra to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:15 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
We on for this weekend?
You know it bud.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Staff

Ok. i need to go to Doc's and pick up my stuff.
Send a private message to Amun-Ra Add Amun-Ra to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Amun-ra, check your PM.
Old 04-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CORDELL WALKER is on a distinguished road
If your lookin for a fight im your huckleberry, just remember i take no prisoners.
Send a private message to CORDELL WALKER Add CORDELL WALKER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:21 PM
BGR Staff

I don't think Sniper is gonna like that talk CW. He has in mind that no helmets be worn in the duel. I would be all out for it if of course I was feelin better.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:12 AM
Staff

Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
I don't think Sniper is gonna like that talk CW. He has in mind that no helmets be worn in the duel. I would be all out for it if of course I was feelin better.
No masks = no show for me...

I know how it feels to take one ot the face.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:20 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No masks = no show for me...

I know how it feels to take one ot the face.
Yeah, I know how it feels too....NOT TOO GOOD!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:06 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CORDELL WALKER View Post
If your lookin for a fight im your huckleberry, just remember i take no prisoners.
We've tangled before Walker, and the Sniper has carved more than one notch in his gun over your scalp!
Old 04-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
another easy victory for the young guns. I made a mistake in the second game showing mercy to the judge and wyatt, thinking of their old brittle bones at point blank range, but trust me that mistake will not be repeated.
Send a private message to CORDELL WALKER Add CORDELL WALKER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i noticed after all the talk of a duel the sniper was a no show. cant say that i blame him. if i had to duel me, i probably wouldnt show up either.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I said you put the fear in the sniper....a NO SHOW CSF!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 03:16 PM
BGR Staff

You were just slow on the draw Cordell. What about getting taken down in the first shootout right between the eyes from far away. I hope the Sniper is feelin better after tanglin with that wildcat, I think he would have been there if not for that.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:47 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Car trouble!
Old 04-07-2008, 04:48 AM
Staff

Car trouble? Well that could happen to anybody...

And Wyatt, I wouldnt be talking about that first game. I do believe you got hit a few times trying to make a run for it.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
BGR Staff

Car trouble? Well that could happen to anybody...

And Wyatt, I wouldnt be talking about that first game. I do believe you got hit a few times trying to make a run for it.
I was watching for snakes while making the mad dash and it slowed me down.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:37 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Trust me Wyatt fears no man, but snakes, well, now thats a different story!
Old 04-08-2008, 05:43 AM
Staff

Has anyone talked to the Judge? I know he was negotiating for some barriers.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:24 PM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Has anyone talked to the Judge? I know he was negotiating for some barriers.
I talked to him yesterday, he didn't mention anything. I think I like it better in the hills, I'm not too sure about playing in the field with barriers...don't seem like it would be much fun but what do I know?
Old 04-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
still waiting on another offer for the barriers.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:52 PM
BGR Staff

Why not stand out in the bottom and be a barrier for our team Cordell. i think you would get as many shots off that way.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:18 AM
Staff

I talked to him yesterday, he didn't mention anything. I think I like it better in the hills, I'm not too sure about playing in the field with barriers...don't seem like it would be much fun but what do I know?
Oh it would still be a lot of fun Ringo. You would still get to shoot Wyatt.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball