Rate This Thread - Paintball.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:59 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
miller_tyme is on a distinguished road
yea that would b fine ill try getting some of the cowboys together to play. wat type of paintball do u all play woodsball or speedball.
Send a private message to miller_tyme Add miller_tyme to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KYCrush23 is on a distinguished road
hammer where do u guys play and who are some of the people u play with
Send a private message to KYCrush23 Add KYCrush23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:00 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i_kass is on a distinguished road
Default Survey Making a Paintball Grenades? Design Tips
I'm an Industrial Engineering student, studying at Concordia University in Montreal, and my team has chosen to design and create a reusable paintball or airsoft grenade for our final project.

We are required to test our concept and I was hoping to get some help from you guys; if you'd have the time, please complete a survey for us.

YouTube - Paintball / Airsoft Grenade Product Concept School Survey

The following link is the survey
https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...FEM1E6MQ#gid=0

And you never know, if we are ever able to market and sell this, maybe I can give you guys some coupons :P.

Again, thanks for your time.
Send a private message to i_kass Add i_kass to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default RE: Survey Making a Paintball Grenades? Design Tips, Reuseable grenade concep
Thanks for the advice everyone,

The Google forum was out of sync and its introduction had to be corrected.

Moreover, at most 200 bbs or paintballs are ejected; each of which can leave at 200 ft/s. According to Mechanical engineering students working with us, these specifications can be respected by using a motor and a gear system, which would accelerate the contents without moving the grenade shell.

Thanks for your time,
Send a private message to i_kass Add i_kass to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 05:34 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
I like the concept and it looks good for destroying a bunch of Yella Bellies.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default RE: Survey Making a Paintball Grenades? Design Tips, Reuseable grenade concep
Update:

Thank you for the Wyatt Earp for the support and all participants, it helped our team a bunch!

Unfortunately, we were unable to stream live due to technical difficulties.

Nevertheless, we have a beta prototype.

More information will follow in early May, following university final examinations.
Old 05-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Making Paintball Grenades? Design Tips Reply to Thread
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience,

A physical prototype is assembled. Unfortunately, a video demonstration is unavailable. Furthermore, a commercial launch of the grenade is highly unlikely, since all team members have moved on to other challenges.

Nevertheless, all survey results and market analysis will be made publicly available, which should help you in your development, if requested in this thread.

Again, I thank you for your patience, for your ideas, and for all your insightful feedback.

Truly,
ilia
Old 05-28-2011, 01:17 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
Welcome.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PhenomUser is on a distinguished road
i would like to get into this i use to play every weekend i have a new phenom havnt got to use it yet i would rlly like to set up a scenario inside an old building with long hallways an lots of cover
Send a private message to PhenomUser Add PhenomUser to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball