Rate This Thread - Who's going to be the best team next year?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
THE BUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whos gonna b the best team next yr?
I would have to say Belfry
Send a private message to THE BUS Add THE BUS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-28-2005, 09:36 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mastershakes is an unknown quantity at this point
of course everyone says belfry because your from belfry. Im not asking in this in a mean way or a sarcastic way im just asking you do you look at anything or do you just determine that belfry is going to win. Im not saying russell is going to win from all i know russell could suck and belfry could end up blowing it who knows. BUt can we at least have some more people say another team might do better
Send a private message to Mastershakes Add Mastershakes to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
BUNDY has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Magoffin Co will have the best team next year. They return everyone and #3 Lakayla Johnon is the best returning player in the region.
Send a private message to BUNDY Add BUNDY to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
m00se is an unknown quantity at this point
JC has two rising stars. One wearing the #6 (Katy King) and #3 (Alyssa Johnson). And #2 sophomore Tiffany Lemaster has an outstanding jumping ability.
Send a private message to m00se Add m00se to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
volley_chick_35 is on a distinguished road
east ridge will be alright
Send a private message to volley_chick_35 Add volley_chick_35 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
true_blue221 is on a distinguished road
Allen Central lost a lot and I don't think they will be a powerhouse next year like they have been in the past.
East Ridge will be decent, I don't look for them to contend for region, or district for that matter though.
Pikeville is who people should be looking out for, they only lost one player- and even though she was very good they have players who can make up for her.
Belfry will still be really good, they just won't have the fire power from Thacker.
Send a private message to true_blue221 Add true_blue221 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ShakeandBake12 is on a distinguished road
PCCHS will step up next year.
Nobody's gonna expect it either.
Send a private message to ShakeandBake12 Add ShakeandBake12 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Statistician
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tin Cup is on a distinguished road
Need to start a new thread on this for 09 season.
Send a private message to Tin Cup Add Tin Cup to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I am a 5 star prospect.

Liked 351 Times in 269 Posts
cougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura aboutcougarpride08 has a spectacular aura about
I see mostly 15th region teams, so I am going to put LCC in there. They will be right in the middle of it next year. I think this year we peak at times, but I think with the coach being the basketball coach, I just think Coach Adams will have these girls ready.
Send a private message to cougarpride08 Add cougarpride08 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Asst. Coach
Location: Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through Me."
Liked 65 Times in 54 Posts
Deathstar 80 is on a distinguished road
I don't see Belfry winning their Region next year. They've lost their best player. If I had to choose, I'd probably pick Johnson Central. They lost some good players, yet they had some pretty good underclassmen last year. I would include Magoffin County, but I looked at their roster and learned they lost 7 seniors! Pikeville should also be good, but it'll probably take them a few years to be able to win the region.
Send a private message to Deathstar 80 Add Deathstar 80 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:19 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
lil2coupe is on a distinguished road
In that region it will be Belfry until someone knocks them off. The next in line IMO is Allen Central.
Send a private message to lil2coupe Add lil2coupe to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:48 PM
The Bee's Knees

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
thetribe will become famous soon enoughthetribe will become famous soon enough
This thread is really old. Move on to the new one.

Send a private message to thetribe Add thetribe to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Volleyball