Rate This Thread - Paint Ball Team Photo Wallpaper.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-02-2009, 02:52 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
I didn't like em.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
I didn't like em.
Who cares if you didn't like'em.
Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Gobbler is on a distinguished road
Nice job QQ.
Send a private message to The Gobbler Add The Gobbler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Gobbler is on a distinguished road
Nice photo, cant wait to play.
Send a private message to The Gobbler Add The Gobbler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:25 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TATE_64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by The Gobbler View Post
Nice photo, cant wait to play.
When Sunday is all said and done.... you'll wish you hadn't played...
Send a private message to TATE_64 Add TATE_64 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
Who cares if you didn't like'em.
I care...If Wyatt dont like them, then I am sure of it....I hate them.
Send a private message to Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Add Johnny Tyler Mad Cap to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 04:06 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Johnny Ringo will become famous soon enoughJohnny Ringo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Johnny Tyler Mad Cap View Post
I care...If Wyatt dont like them, then I am sure of it....I hate them.
You remind me of the little dog in the cartoon that follows the big dog around trying to impress him........."What do you want to do now Spike huh huh huh, you want me to catch you a cat Spike huh huh, you want me to get you a bone Spike huh huh do ya pal, I'll get that for ya Spike. Spike's my hero..
Send a private message to Johnny Ringo Add Johnny Ringo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:06 AM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper is on a distinguished road
Glad to see you back on BGR again Ringo! Just make sure and watch that sassmouth, cause seems like the Mad Cap blew you right up that Wildcat's @$$ the last time you opened it!

Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post
Glad to see you back on BGR again Ringo! Just make sure and watch that sassmouth, cause seems like the Mad Cap blew you right up that Wildcat's @$$ the last time you opened it!

Like I said in the other thread, if he's got the guts to duel me again the job will be finished this time.....Come on in boys the water is fine.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:33 AM
BGR Staff

Wyatt Earp will become famous soon enoughWyatt Earp will become famous soon enough
Like I said in the other thread, if he's got the guts to duel me again the job will be finished this time.....Come on in boys the water is fine.
You called down the thunder Ringo and now you got it. Duel with the Madcap sunday at one and if you don't show it is a unconditional CSF.
Send a private message to Wyatt Earp Add Wyatt Earp to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:33 AM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Get your head out of thats Wildcats @$$ Ringo!!!!!
Send a private message to The Sniper Add The Sniper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:38 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp View Post
You called down the thunder Ringo and now you got it. Duel with the Madcap sunday at one and if you don't show it is a unconditional CSF.
I already posted that I wouldn't be there Sunday & the Sniper has suggested to take the week off....... the duel will be next week.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:19 AM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I already posted that I wouldn't be there Sunday & the Sniper has suggested to take the week off....... the duel will be next week.

WHY????? would the MC give you another shot????? The Mad Cap has nothing to prove with Ringo! He can duel if he wants too, but the Sniper's advice would be for Ringo to have a few duels, win them, and then let Ringo have another shot! PROVE YOUR RINGO!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:32 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by The Sniper View Post
WHY????? would the MC give you another shot????? The Mad Cap has nothing to prove with Ringo! He can duel if he wants too, but the Sniper's advice would be for Ringo to have a few duels, win them, and then let Ringo have another shot! PROVE YOUR RINGO!!!
Well first of all he didn't win it fair & square.....he definately & most obviously had more than 20 paintballs loaded in his gun (I mean I had 28 in mine but who's counting)he shot 15 seconds after I ran out.....and I had to use a borrowed a gun. So let's do it right & see who wins.......I guaran****tee it won't be MC!!!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:49 AM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well first of all he didn't win it fair & square.....he definately & most obviously had more than 20 paintballs loaded in his gun (I mean I had 28 in mine but who's counting)he shot 15 seconds after I ran out.....and I had to use a borrowed a gun. So let's do it right & see who wins.......I guaran****tee it won't be MC!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
BGR Staff

As in past posts I have always tried to remain neutral when there is a duel and especially when I have the votes counted. The Madcap did win Ringo and this was according to everyone present. I don't think we need to get Johnny Tyler back out to defend himself week after week after week. He proven his metal. I'd like to see a couple of Yella Bellies duel just to get a good laugh when they are shooting each other in the back. This excludes Calamity of course because she did duel the Madcap to a draw under very extreme conditions with Mongo watching and tearing up and all.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Starter

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I heard some of the guys didn't get a poster that wanted one I'll bring about 10 more Sunday.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:10 PM
2nd String

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Sniper suspects there will be a lot of people there this weekend. So the Sniper will bring the camera. Whether or not we take group pictures is up to everyone. The Sniper will probably take a few just for his own keepsakes and myspace, but I'm talking about a group picture for everyone (like last timewe took pictures). The Sniper thought it might look better if we took a picture with all the players this weekend. IT'S UP TO YOU GUYS! Let me know

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Paintball