Rate This Thread - 14th Region Predictions.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Bstidham47 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fatpatfan View Post

Stidler baby, ole fatpat told Hosky that he better be careful with that gift. No worries though cause Letcher can't get past Knott in the district, but we like your style brutha.

#alwaysroomonthepatriotbandwagon More mash taters please!!!
I wouldnít guarantee that Knott will beat Letcher like you think they will. Seems like I remember Letcherís starting 5 came within 6 of beating your Patriots this summer and that was after we had already played a game before. Maybe thatís why they went out and got another player from another county 🤔. Sounds like they had some doubts about winning District to me without help. 😂
Send a private message to Bstidham47 Add Bstidham47 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by UKisN1 View Post
Nope went to Letcher Middle. Choices made by 8th graders is lot different than varsity players moving because they get butthurt or their parents do.
Could not agree more. He stuck it out regardless if they won or lost. A lot different than players going to one school and winning then leaving that school to be on a winning team again when they lose key players. I donít consider that great coaching. Great coaches teach kids how to play and how to win and lose gracefully, not jump ship to satisfy greedy coaches and parents. There should be some loyalty to your program somewhere along the lines and the real kids that get hurt by all of it are the ones that give 100% to play and have to sit because of a transfer that just wants to ride coat tails of loaded teams.
Send a private message to Bstidham47 Add Bstidham47 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Head Coach

Liked 204 Times in 155 Posts
UKisN1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Bstidham47 View Post
Could not agree more. He stuck it out regardless if they won or lost. A lot different than players going to one school and winning then leaving that school to be on a winning team again when they lose key players. I donít consider that great coaching. Great coaches teach kids how to play and how to win and lose gracefully, not jump ship to satisfy greedy coaches and parents. There should be some loyalty to your program somewhere along the lines and the real kids that get hurt by all of it are the ones that give 100% to play and have to sit because of a transfer that just wants to ride coat tails of loaded teams.
Amen
Send a private message to UKisN1 Add UKisN1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Head Coach
Liked 267 Times in 210 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road
Bolz Pat Nation is pumped up! CT sent me this video of a local school boi after hearing how the Pats was loaded up again! Let Ole Fatpat break it down for you Big Bizness style! Mission No Loking Back started many moons ago! Player want to come to Knott cause the door is freaking wide open! Big Bizness just polishes em like ole Fatpat polishes down about two quarts of taters in a sitting! Grampy used to say everybody deep down wants to be a Patriot! Genius! Pat fans across the world are tuning in for a season like no other! #staytuned #cigarsberolling #justgettingstarted More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 12:17 PM
Scout Team
Liked 108 Times in 78 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
Should be an entertaining year of basketball in the 14th Region. Playing field is pretty much even talent wise.
TheBrahmaBull (09-07-2018)
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Head Coach
Bruthas whatever you all taking give me 6 baby! Pats are in cruise control and wez loaded from the water boy to the coach baby! Wowza! #getfiretruckswaxed #hardware&bannersgalore More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Head Coach
Good Lawd bolz! Ole Fatpat swang by the ole Goodwill/gym and saw a brutha with these on! Ole Fatpat was like what the! Boi said wez got some on the fourth aisle! #$!! no ole Fatpat not wearing them baby! Ole Fatpat worried about the lil fellows in goodwill wonderland! #smh #goodwillfindsnotwhatheyusedtobe More mash taters please!!!
Old 09-18-2018, 09:54 AM
Head Coach
Bolz Patriot Nation and Mortys be welcoming all opponents this season as we getting prepped up Big Bizness style baby! Pats loaded from the bottom to the toppy! Big Bizness said big guy wez going to put on a show baby! This what ole Fatpat talking about boi! #wooooo #likeaboss More mash taters please!!!
Old 09-18-2018, 11:05 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Bolz Patriot Nation and Mortys be welcoming all opponents this season as we getting prepped up Big Bizness style baby! Pats loaded from the bottom to the toppy! Big Bizness said big guy wez going to put on a show baby! This what ole Fatpat talking about boi! #wooooo #likeaboss More mash taters please!!!
I sure hope that the Patriots can back up all the smack you are talkiní but then again itís easy to get behind a team that CLEARLY recruits its players. What are you all doing now branching out to other counties other than Leslie so you can get an advantage?? Instead of being so proud of having to go out and get your players maybe you should be embarrassed that your team canít win with what they have 😂😂. Knott had talent without adding anything and the parents and kids that have been there the whole time should feel betrayed that the staff had to add more just to win!!
Old 09-19-2018, 07:58 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 69 Times in 51 Posts
Easy Wind is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bstidham47 View Post
i sure hope that the patriots can back up all the smack you are talkiní but then again itís easy to get behind a team that clearly recruits its players. What are you all doing now branching out to other counties other than leslie so you can get an advantage?? Instead of being so proud of having to go out and get your players maybe you should be embarrassed that your team canít win with what they have ����. Knott had talent without adding anything and the parents and kids that have been there the whole time should feel betrayed that the staff had to add more just to win!!
boo-hoo
fatpatfan (09-20-2018), sparks will fly (09-19-2018)
Send a private message to Easy Wind Add Easy Wind to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:39 AM
Head Coach
I sure hope that the Patriots can back up all the smack you are talkiní but then again itís easy to get behind a team that CLEARLY recruits its players. What are you all doing now branching out to other counties other than Leslie so you can get an advantage?? Instead of being so proud of having to go out and get your players maybe you should be embarrassed that your team canít win with what they have 😂😂. Knott had talent without adding anything and the parents and kids that have been there the whole time should feel betrayed that the staff had to add more just to win!!

stifler, ole fatpat senses a lil jealousy... All I can say is that you better hold on brutha cause when those cougies show up at Mortys they won't know what hit them. Baby, we gotz Jenky kids, Letchy kids, Leslie kids and others wanting to get on bus to Rupp, wowza!

#alreadybookingrooms More mash taters please!!!
Old 09-19-2018, 06:19 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

stifler, ole fatpat senses a lil jealousy... All I can say is that you better hold on brutha cause when those cougies show up at Mortys they won't know what hit them. Baby, we gotz Jenky kids, Letchy kids, Leslie kids and others wanting to get on bus to Rupp, wowza!

#alreadybookingrooms More mash taters please!!!
I wouldnít be booking my room so fast. There are other teams in the Region that have just as good a chance to win as Knott. Region is wide open this year and donít make me laugh about jealously....no one in this Region is jealous of Knott Central. Your right they may beat my Cougars but at least we will go down with OUR OWN boys. But whoís to say that my Cougars will lose to the Patriots anyway....thatís why the games are played.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:16 AM
Head Coach
Stiddy baby ole Fatpat admires your loyalty of going down with the ship brutha! Mortys door was wide open and still is bruh! They just walk through the doors to play for Big Bizness! Jus the way it is boi! Letchy has sunk faster than the ole Titanic and no end in sight! Wild Winston cant bring the Cougies back but is welcome to join the ole Pats to learn under the tutelage of the King! Wowza! #seeyaonthecourt #mortysdoorisopenallthetime #timetojumponthebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
Old 09-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Head Coach

Shizzle yo nizzle bois, ole fatpat is ready to take this munsta in shaba style! With the addition of White Chocolate from Leslie County, Knott is becoming a fine tuned machine, wowza! Here's the way it will be rolling out:

1. White Chocolate (Whitaker for the newbies)
2. Kazilla Slone
3. Wondermint #1
4. Wondermint #2
5. Spiderman aka Tobey McGuire

Add the munstas of Landlord Lucas, Sandman, and quickdraw mcgraw, we beez sumthin special.

#cantgetheresoonenough More mash taters please!!!
Old 09-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Starter
Liked 201 Times in 159 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
I wouldnít be booking my room so fast. There are other teams in the Region that have just as good a chance to win as Knott. Region is wide open this year and donít make me laugh about jealously....no one in this Region is jealous of Knott Central. Your right they may beat my Cougars but at least we will go down with OUR OWN boys. But whoís to say that my Cougars will lose to the Patriots anyway....thatís why the games are played.

14th isn't "wide open."
Half the teams have no shot, short of a miracle, every year. Some of those teams change from year to year, but it's very rare for anyone not in the top five to win.
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:58 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 151 Times in 99 Posts
Buford T Justice is on a distinguished road
Your top 5 teams in the region not in any order Cordia,Knott ,Perry,Hazard,Breathitt I don't think anyone outside those 5 has a chance at winning the region.
Send a private message to Buford T Justice Add Buford T Justice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:52 AM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice View Post
Your top 5 teams in the region not in any order Cordia,Knott ,Perry,Hazard,Breathitt I don't think anyone outside those 5 has a chance at winning the region.

Ole fat pat not sure what's in the water on the creek but its sure hittin some people hard. Lotts Creek got a new shipment in and believe that puts them in the top five, wowza! My guess is that Stidhams cougies come in second and lotts creek comes up a little short in the district this year. Patriot Nation is about to take over.

#dontdrinkthewater More mash taters please!!!
Old 09-21-2018, 09:08 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by HCS View Post
14th isn't "wide open."
Half the teams have no shot, short of a miracle, every year. Some of those teams change from year to year, but it's very rare for anyone not in the top five to win.
I donít believe Buckhorn was given a shot a couple years ago so anything can happen. Itís basketball and upsets happen all the time.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:11 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice View Post
Everyone has a shot once the tournament starts. Look at Buckhorn a couple years ago and basketball tournaments in general. The best or favorite teams donít always win so anyone can win any given night.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:00 PM
Starter
I believe Buckhorn was ranked second or third coming into the season. They had a veteran team.
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 12:46 AM
Starter
Yeah, I found the Cats Pause story for 2016. Preseason rankings:

Teams
1. Perry Central
2. Buckhorn
3. Letcher Central
4. Knott Central
5. Hazard
6. Leslie County
7. June Buchanan
8. Powell County
9. Cordia
10. Estill County
Old 09-22-2018, 07:41 AM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
cadets1988 is on a distinguished road
Yep, things happen. teams get hot. Can't tell me that anyone saw Estill County at the beginning of the year headed to Rupp. Thats what makes basketball special
Send a private message to cadets1988 Add cadets1988 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:10 PM
Starter
Originally Posted by cadets1988 View Post
Yep, things happen. teams get hot. Can't tell me that anyone saw Estill County at the beginning of the year headed to Rupp. Thats what makes basketball special
Yeah, quite a few people picked Estill as one of the teams to beat with a senior squad. This was the preseason rankings in the Cats Pause:

Teams
1. Knott Central
2. Perry Central
3. Estill County
4. Wolfe County
5. Hazard
6. Cordia
7. Breathitt County
8. Leslie County
9. Powell County
10. Letcher Central
Old 09-23-2018, 10:32 AM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
cadets1988 is on a distinguished road
hard to predict anything this early. I want to at least give it the first month to see who has the basics and the potential to gel. Inititially I say Knott Central. But its way to early
Send a private message to cadets1988 Add cadets1988 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Head Coach

Bolz, lotts creek has it coming together, wowza! I'm hearing their basketball team should be a force in the region this year. Cold weather coming may put a strain on practice......

#refurbishedisthewaytogo More mash taters please!!!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Head Coach
Ole Fatpat and the entourage been doing a lil scouting over on the creeky and heard a sound coming down the road like ole Fatpat never heard before bruh! Looked up and CT pulled out the ole celly and started record mode! Wowza! Winnebago turbo charged with Denny and the gang behind the wheel been transporting more playas from all over the country! Negative triple Wowza! The Lion cubs are back in the swing of things with a twin turbo supercharged Winnebaggy! CT looked over at ole Fatpat and said big guy its time to get another RV! Wowza! #trickery #sneakydenny More mash taters please!!!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:54 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,636 Times in 1,893 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Knott or Perry win this region 9 out of 10 years. Letcher is the second biggest school in the region. I would expect them to ocasionally make a run.
TheBrahmaBull (Yesterday)
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 01:00 PM
Water Boy
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Lion king is on a distinguished road
I donít understand fatpatfans fascination with Cordia who rarely contends. Does he have extreme fear of the Lions or did someone steal his hubcaps at a Cordia Knott game way back when. 😫
Send a private message to Lion king Add Lion king to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball