Rate This Thread - Paul Ryan Running for President?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 06-14-2018, 09:43 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 981 Times in 816 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default Paul Ryan Running for President?
The rumor mill is all aswirl with speculation that Paul Ryan intends to run for President in 2020. He quit the Speakership on this past April 12th, yet he's not leaving as Speaker until January of 2019. Makes you go hmmmm, doesn't it? Obviously he wants to stay on as Speaker to remain relevant and possibly shake his head in mock indignation when the leftist press tosses him a set-up question about the President. Thus in staying his departure until January, he could possibly blame any midterm losses caused by his amnesty deal for DACA recipients, and he'll need a few months to put his campaign together so he can announce in June. He won't get my vote.

Meanwhile 15 months into the Trump Presidency, with the country enduring the embarrassment of the resistance and never ending investigations, which are nothing more than tax payer funded searches for something to investigate BTW, and Speaker Ryan, has yet to 'speak' the first word of anything resembling a defense for his boss and our President. To me Paul Ryan is a snake and needs to go now. He intends to raise the retirement age to 70. and reduce benefits for seniors. Meanwhile, there has been no mention of any reductions in benefits for the 3.5 million DACA recipients he intends to hand a free pass.

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 06-15-2018, 09:04 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,712 Times in 3,609 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Paul Ryan is dangerous, IMO.

He is quite skilled at twisting facts and manipulating the truth to fit his agenda.

I agree....he just needs to go.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:07 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,452 Times in 1,041 Posts
Hoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really nice
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
Interesting

However, possible obstruction of justice by the President is worth investigating. Paying hush money to squelch a salacious story in the midst of a campaign is worth investigating. High level meetings between top campaign staffers and Russians is worth investigating. Possible financial ties to Russian moguls close to Putin is worth investigating. The tweeting don puts down plenty of track for investigative trains to run on. You folks keep on wiping your hands screaming “done, done.”

We’ll see.
Do you think it would be worthwhile investigating the Clinton gang and Obama for obstruction of justice as well? There is far more evidence of criminal behavior within the former president's administration than there is in the current one. Are former presidents and former Secretaries of State and former IRS executives and former Attorneys General above the law in your opinion? Where is your outrage at the criminal behavior that oozed through the Obama administration?
Send a private message to Hoot Gibson Add Hoot Gibson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 03:32 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
⬆️
Interesting

However, possible obstruction of justice by the President is worth investigating. Paying hush money to squelch a salacious story in the midst of a campaign is worth investigating. High level meetings between top campaign staffers and Russians is worth investigating. Possible financial ties to Russian moguls close to Putin is worth investigating. The tweeting don puts down plenty of track for investigative trains to run on. You folks keep on wiping your hands screaming “done, done.”

We’ll see.

We'll see what? More of your lies?
Old 06-16-2018, 12:56 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,367 Times in 952 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Paul Ryan wouldn’t even win his own district in Wisconsin against Donald Trump.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:20 AM
Head Coach
Liked 1,364 Times in 1,328 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
⬆️
Thank you for your series of questions, Hoot.

Who held the chairmanships of all relevant committees while Obama and Clinton were President and Secretary of State? It seems to me that both Clintons have been investigated ad nauseum. If you are asking me if President Obama obstructed justice, I think not. I have said numerous times that the Clintons seem to believe that rules apply to other people.

Still, the tweeting don...his OWN WORDS.
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 10:27 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,712 Times in 3,609 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Sombrero, please stay on thread topic which is Paul Ryan.

I know you were answering some of Hoot's questions but surely you are smart enough to know that he was doing a comparison.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:37 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
Sombrero, please stay on thread topic which is Paul Ryan.

I know you were answering some of Hoot's questions but surely you are smart enough to know that he was doing a comparison.

Old 06-16-2018, 01:26 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,452 Times in 1,041 Posts
Hoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really nice
⬆️
Thank you for your series of questions, Hoot.

Who held the chairmanships of all relevant committees while Obama and Clinton were President and Secretary of State? It seems to me that both Clintons have been investigated ad nauseum. If you are asking me if President Obama obstructed justice, I think not. I have said numerous times that the Clintons seem to believe that rules apply to other people.

Still, the tweeting don...his OWN WORDS.
That was just the response that I expected from you, Mr. Selective Outrage. There is definitely a strong Trump bias among most of those active in this forum, but that bias pales in comparison to your anti-Trump, pro-Clinton, pro-Obama, pro-every other crooked Democrat politician bias who has ever walked the earth. Among the many left wing political hacks who have ever posted in this forum, you are without peer.

At least Trump has done something to earn some political support among fair minded people. Using private email to conduct shady government business to avoid the scrutiny of FOIA requests and Congressional subpoenas was the rule, not the exception during the 8 years that proceeded Trump's swearing in. What a tool you are!
Send a private message to Hoot Gibson Add Hoot Gibson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events