Rate This Thread - Estill County 2019.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2018, 01:01 PM
Strikeout King's Avatar
Strikeout King Strikeout King is offline
Home of the Chicago Cubs!


Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Running the Offense
Posts: 41,758
Likes: 1,083
Liked 1,301 Times in 1,083 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default Estill County 2019
Engineers return all but 1 from last year's team that won a 3rd straight district title.

They should be much improved next season
__________________
Send a private message to Strikeout King Add Strikeout King to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 07-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Strikeout King's Avatar
Strikeout King Strikeout King is offline
Home of the Chicago Cubs!


Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Running the Offense
Posts: 41,758
Likes: 1,083
Liked 1,301 Times in 1,083 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default
Estill has already scheduled home and homes with both Madison Southern and Montgomery County. Has a road game @ Bath County plus the 6 district games.

Estill will also be hosting another triangle.
__________________
Send a private message to Strikeout King Add Strikeout King to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-28-2018, 02:31 PM
Strikeout King's Avatar
Strikeout King Strikeout King is offline
Home of the Chicago Cubs!


Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Running the Offense
Posts: 41,758
Likes: 1,083
Liked 1,301 Times in 1,083 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default
Tues. March 19 model
Wed. March 20 Montgomery
Fri. March 29 @ Hazard
Sat. March 30 Knott Co
Mon. April 1 Jackson Co
Tues. April 2 Lee Co
Mon. April 8 Madison Southern
Tues. April 9 Owsley Co
Fri. April 12 Jackson Co
Mon. April 15 Menifee
Tues. April 16 Powell
Fri. April 19 @ Bourbon
Sat. April 20 Letcher Central
Wed. April 24 Montgomery
Thurs. April 25 @ Lee Co
Fri. April 26 Western Hills
Sat. April 27 Letcher Central
Mon. April 29 Madison Southern
Tues. April 30 Owsley Co
Tues. May 7 Powell Co
Wed. May 8 @ Menifee
Fri. May 10 Model
Sat. May 11 Hazard (home) (Triangle ?)
Tues. May 14 @ Bath Co

Confirmed home games

The other home games, I'm unsure about.

Perry Central is also on the schedule for home and home but I'm waiting to get the dates for those games.

This is the schedule I have as of now. I do know that Estill has asked all 3, Bryan Station, Fredreick Douglass and Russell about doing a triangle on May 11 with Estill and Hazard.
__________________

Last edited by Strikeout King; Yesterday at 03:35 PM.
Send a private message to Strikeout King Add Strikeout King to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-14-2018, 07:47 AM
baseball1974 baseball1974 is offline
Starter
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 31
Liked 319 Times in 235 Posts
baseball1974 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Strikeout King View Post
Tues. March 19 model
Wed. March 20 Montgomery
Fri. March 29 @ Hazard
Sat. March 30 @ Knott Co
Mon. April 1 Jackson Co
Tues. April 2 Lee Co
Mon. April 8 Madison Southern
Tues. April 9 Owsley Co
Fri. April 12 Jackson Co
Mon. April 15 Menifee
Tues. April 16 Powell
Fri. April 19 @ Bourbon
Sat. April 20 Letcher Central
Wed. April 24 Montgomery
Thurs. April 25 @ Lee Co
Fri. April 26 Western Hills
Sat. April 27 Letcher Central
Mon. April 29 Madison Southern
Tues. April 30 Owsley Co
Tues. May 7 Powell Co
Wed. May 8 @ Menifee
Fri. May 10 Model
Sat. May 11 Hazard (home) (Triangle ?)
Tues. May 14 @ Bath Co

Confirmed home games

The other home games, I'm unsure about.

Perry Central is also on the schedule for home and home but I'm waiting to get the dates for those games.

This is the schedule I have as of now. I do know that Estill has asked all 3, Bryan Station, Fredreick Douglass and Russell about doing a triangle on May 11 with Estill and Hazard.

I am not being a smart alec at all when I say this. I’m asking out of curiosity. Is this schedule considered a “Hard schedule?” for teams in the 14th region?
Send a private message to baseball1974 Add baseball1974 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-14-2018, 12:07 PM
Strikeout King's Avatar
Strikeout King Strikeout King is offline
Home of the Chicago Cubs!


Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Running the Offense
Posts: 41,758
Likes: 1,083
Liked 1,301 Times in 1,083 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by baseball1974 View Post
I am not being a smart alec at all when I say this. I’m asking out of curiosity. Is this schedule considered a “Hard schedule?” for teams in the 14th region?

About the same as it was last year except bourbon only once, Model twice. I've not talked with Coach Crowe lately so I don't know if he's added anymore to the schedule or not but Estill should be very much improved

last time I had talked to him, he was saying that he was trying to get 1 of the 3 teams (Bryan Station, Frederick Douglass and Russell) to come and play a triangle with them and Hazard on May 11th.
__________________
Send a private message to Strikeout King Add Strikeout King to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-14-2018, 01:20 PM
baseball1974 baseball1974 is offline
Starter
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,329
Likes: 31
Liked 319 Times in 235 Posts
baseball1974 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Strikeout King View Post
About the same as it was last year except bourbon only once, Model twice. I've not talked with Coach Crowe lately so I don't know if he's added anymore to the schedule or not but Estill should be very much improved

last time I had talked to him, he was saying that he was trying to get 1 of the 3 teams (Bryan Station, Frederick Douglass and Russell) to come and play a triangle with them and Hazard on May 11th.
Frederick Douglas is probably the best option out of those three. They have a lot of really good young talent.
I have heard something about a freshman from Estill that is suppose to be very good, is that true?
Send a private message to baseball1974 Add baseball1974 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-14-2018, 01:23 PM
Strikeout King's Avatar
Strikeout King Strikeout King is offline
Home of the Chicago Cubs!


Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Running the Offense
Posts: 41,758
Likes: 1,083
Liked 1,301 Times in 1,083 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by baseball1974 View Post
Frederick Douglas is probably the best option out of those three. They have a lot of really good young talent.
I have heard something about a freshman from Estill that is suppose to be very good, is that true?

Yes. Rocky Hix. Will be one of the best pitchers/players in the 14th region his whole career.

Estill only lost 1 player from last year's team.
__________________
Send a private message to Strikeout King Add Strikeout King to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM
Strikeout King's Avatar
Strikeout King Strikeout King is offline
Home of the Chicago Cubs!


Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Running the Offense
Posts: 41,758
Likes: 1,083
Liked 1,301 Times in 1,083 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default
Knott Central is a home game for Estill on March 30th at 2 PM.

Any other scheduling news? awfully quite.
__________________
Send a private message to Strikeout King Add Strikeout King to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Baseball

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.