Rate This Thread - Judge Roy Moore.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 11-15-2017, 08:31 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
I am not the one who misused the word and refused to admit my mistake. Any adult male who maintains a sexual relationship with a 14 year old or attempts to enter into such a relationship is guilty of disgusting behavior, and depending on state law, perhaps statutory rape, but those actions do not constitute pedophelia. Look it up, genius.
And, again, Parser Thin, your hair splitting might carry weight in your world, but do the experiment. Land on the yard. Find out reality.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-16-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #92  
Old 11-15-2017, 08:38 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,023
Likes: 423
Liked 1,313 Times in 914 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
Getting girls to bring charges of sexual misconduct against any man that walks, including a sitting President, has been shown within the last year's time to be anything but hard to do.

When it was pointed out that you don't know a single thing past that which any of us on here knows about Judge Moore, you retreated back into familiar territory to say that everybody in government is supposedly equally beset of perversion and a bent to lie. Which of course is baloney and inconsistent at best, as you're nonetheless calling for Moore to step aside based on little more than a rumor of same. Using your rationale they'd all need to step down. But if candidates and politicians do not hold their accusers to a legal standard, those accusers could reasonably say anything and where would one draw the line if not the courtroom?

It's incredible that such a self-styled genius would repeatedly have to have this stuff explained. Or perhaps you'd prefer to hold the entire elective process hostage to such ignorance?
Do you remember Geraldo getting this all bent out of shape when Anthony Weiner was doing his little dirty deeds like he is about Moore....Not a peep...Wanna know why?...It's because he don't give a tiddly toot about underaged girls to begin with....This is all about being a party hack...nothing more, nothing less.


And also we can ask the same statement concerning The Motley Fool...Not one single word back then...Not one.


Just goes to show ya. Huh?
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 11-15-2017, 08:52 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Do you remember Geraldo getting this all bent out of shape when Anthony Weiner was doing his little dirty deeds like he is about Moore....Not a peep...Wanna know why?...It's because he don't give a tiddly toot about underaged girls to begin with....This is all about being a party hack...nothing more, nothing less.


And also we can ask the same statement concerning The Motley Fool...Not one single word back then...Not one.


Just goes to show ya. Huh?

I don't recall a single occasion that he'd any sort of complaint against Dems before or after his retread.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 11-15-2017, 10:44 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
⬆️
This is laughable, of course, because the Sombrero wasn’t here then, but 2nd, in this very thread, Weiner is addressed. Now, the circumstances in the Weiner v. Moore scenario are different, but neither belong in Congress. Both Dems and Pubs want that seat. Neither are above shenanigans to get it. I still would bet on whatever ‘Pub ends up high ticket. The “IF” that opened this thread proves the point of tribalism or zealotry or Patti Partisanship. Yep, sure does.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-16-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 11-16-2017, 06:52 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,023
Likes: 423
Liked 1,313 Times in 914 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
This is laughable, of course, because the Sombrero wasn’t here then, but 2nd, in this very thread, Weiner is addressed. Now, the circumstances in the Weiner v. Moore scenario are different, but neither belong in Congress. Both Dems and Pubs want that seat. Neither are above shenanigans to get it. I still would bet on whatever ‘Pub ends up high ticket. The “IF” that opened this thread proves the point of tribalism or zealotry or Patti Partisanship. Yep, sure does.
You LIE!!
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 11-16-2017, 10:14 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
You LIE!!
Boommerrang.

A sixth woman? Let’s see: now why would a woman not report a man given power by the state, or network, or corporation enabling him to have a measure of control over positive or negative outcomes in her life? You ol’ boys showed your backsides this time. For sure.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-16-2017, 10:26 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
You LIE!!
Eh, you know.

However, six women? Now, who is lying? Tribalists.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-16-2017, 10:57 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
This is laughable, of course, because the Sombrero wasn’t here then, but 2nd, in this very thread, Weiner is addressed. Now, the circumstances in the Weiner v. Moore scenario are different, but neither belong in Congress. Both Dems and Pubs want that seat. Neither are above shenanigans to get it. I still would bet on whatever ‘Pub ends up high ticket. The “IF” that opened this thread proves the point of tribalism or zealotry or Patti Partisanship. Yep, sure does.
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
You LIE!!


Ever heard what a little kid says when playing alone with his toys Bob? You get a sort of color commentary, complete with monologue and sound effects. In his little world that tot is king, he determines the beginning and the end. That's the hit I get reading that stuff.

Nobody knows how many if any of the charges against Judge Moore are true or not true. One of the oldest political tricks in the book is to make a charge close to election day when it is too late for the one charged to properly respond. What made this one so bad was Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan's statements, which had the effect of being the last straw for wavering Moore supporters. They went on the offensive which of course benefited only one guy, Democrat and rabid liberal Doug Jones. So based on glorified rumor they've likely managed to change the balance of power in the Senate to the Democrats for the remainder of the Trump era. McCain, Corker and Flake are out, and with Strange/Moore out and Doug Jones in, Majority Leader Schumer anybody?

I'm telling you, I think McConnell may be in the early stages of dementia or something, and I don't know what to think about Paul Ryan. But Newt Gingrich said the matter, devoid of proof (which is exactly where we're at) should have been left up to the people of Alabama. If it were to prove that Roy Moore was guilty at some future date, given the people of Alabama in that case had elected him anyway, repercussions under Senate rules could have at that point been lawfully imposed. In the meantime, McCain, Corker, Flake (and possibly Ron Johnson and Susan Collins) should come out of the closet and switch party affiliation.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 11-16-2017, 11:32 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
⬆️
Note the first post, speaking of dredging up fantasy.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 11-16-2017, 12:15 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,023
Likes: 423
Liked 1,313 Times in 914 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Boommerrang.

A sixth woman? Let’s see: now why would a woman not report a man given power by the state, or network, or corporation enabling him to have a measure of control over positive or negative outcomes in her life? You ol’ boys showed your backsides this time. For sure.
This ole boy aint got nothing for Moore to begin with, to you can throw that theory right over the cliff..My statement have anything to do with Moore...Zero!! Zilch!! Nada!!
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 11-16-2017, 12:19 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
This ole boy aint got nothing for Moore to begin with, to you can throw that theory right over the cliff..My statement have anything to do with Moore...Zero!! Zilch!! Nada!!
Ah, personal rancor, then. Well, I won’t speak to that, but would like to address your hopeless negativity... (Props to O Brother Where Art Thou?)
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 11-21-2017, 12:08 PM
diceman diceman is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 349
Likes: 15
Liked 59 Times in 49 Posts
diceman is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Eh, you know.

However, six women? Now, who is lying? Tribalists.
Who is lying
6 women
Paid by Dems to lie
Send a private message to diceman Add diceman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 11-21-2017, 02:32 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by diceman View Post
Who is lying
6 women
Paid by Dems to lie


Consider this; If the yearbook in question with Roy Moore's sig, and as held in supposed evidence by Atty Gloria Allred is in fact real, why not let that fact be confirmed by independent examination? She is holding the yearbook until after the election.

As things stand Moore may yet come out on top in the Alabama Senatorial race. So why take that kind of a chance unless... all they're actually trying to do is steal the election based on suggestion of sexual misconduct? Of course such examination could prove the allegation past doubt to many voters, that is unless it's just an indefensible allegation. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 11-22-2017, 10:58 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by diceman View Post
Who is lying
6 women
Paid by Dems to lie
Six?
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-23-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 11-22-2017, 11:01 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
Consider this; If the yearbook in question with Roy Moore's sig, and as held in supposed evidence by Atty Gloria Allred is in fact real, why not let that fact be confirmed by independent examination? She is holding the yearbook until after the election.

As things stand Moore may yet come out on top in the Alabama Senatorial race. So why take that kind of a chance unless... all they're actually trying to do is steal the election based on suggestion of sexual misconduct? Of course such examination could prove the allegation past doubt to many voters, that is unless it's just an indefensible allegation. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.
Consider this: Moore may yet win yet be a man with a history of stalking teenage girls. In culture warland, the positions one takes on, oh, about five or six issues color everything, and I mean everything. Just read through these threads. Tribalism.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (11-23-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 11-22-2017, 05:27 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Consider this: Moore may yet win yet be a man with a history of stalking teenage girls. In culture warland, the positions one takes on, oh, about five or six issues color everything, and I mean everything. Just read through these threads. Tribalism.


"and I mean everything" another example of phraseology uniquely applicable to my writing style, but let's face it. There is no phrase you will not steal for your own.

But maybe squeezing the entirety of God's Creation through that liberal lens is an example of enlightened thought, more probably however it is not.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 11-22-2017, 06:50 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
"and I mean everything" another example of phraseology uniquely applicable to my writing style, but let's face it. There is no phrase you will not steal for your own.

But maybe squeezing the entirety of God's Creation through that liberal lens is an example of enlightened thought, more probably however it is not.
Common phrases are not owned.
Perhaps you know that. Perhaps not.
Likes: (2)
Gitback Coach (11-23-2017), Motley (11-30-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 11-22-2017, 08:06 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Common phrases are not owned.
Perhaps you know that. Perhaps not.



Right, I don't own it and you copy it.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 11-29-2017, 06:38 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Hear ye, hear ye, today marks quite the auspicious occasion!

Some months ago Gitback Coach evidently found his purpose in life. Since that time he has 'liked' all by his lonesome now mind you, over 1,000 posts by The Urban Sombrero.

You see, over time and through circumstance I've been obliged with the task of asking for some measure of justification for Sombrero's many charges of laxity and impropriety on the part of the GOP. I had occasion therefore in reading his posts to make notice those several months ago, that Sombrero hadn't received much by way of positive reinforcement via agreeable posts or 'likes.'

Enter Gitback Coach, the exclusive member of the one thousand likes club.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-07-2017, 06:34 AM
ronald reagan ronald reagan is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 339
Likes: 16
Liked 69 Times in 48 Posts
ronald reagan is on a distinguished road
Default
Pedophilia has a very specific defintion, and doesn't align with Roy Moore's actions:

Pedo:
Sexxual attraction to childern under the age of 12 (pre-pubescent).

Hebo:
Attraction to early pubescent childern between 11-14.

Ephebo:
Attraction to post-pubescen children/adolescents between 15-19.


Not meaning to sound like a creep, but its my experience that almost every guy on earth seeks out a 'teen' to -- umm... date (18-19 year olds). I'd say that 'date' is a very loose translation. However, the correct word has 4 letters as well.

Elvis was hooking up with Priscilla when she was in her early/mid teens. The mother of Jesus was likely 12-15 years old. And hollywood makes sex symbols out of teens on a daily basis -- britney, xtina, disney girls, hayden paneteirre, chloe grace-moretz, etc.

----

He isn't exactly abnormal in his attraction to girls in their late teens. That doesn't make it cool, ethical, or even legal (if they were under the age of consent, or they were girls he was prosecuting or otherwise involved with in his capacity as D.A.)... what it does make it is: hypocritical based upon his christian beliefs. And if they happened (and i have no reason to doubt the claims based upon his own admission, those of his colleagues, and the girls themselves)... then he is lying through his teeth, further damaging his 'christianity'.

Supposedly, Moore starting dating his wife when she was still married to her first husband.

This guy is a joke, and possibly the antichrist.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (12-07-2017)
Send a private message to ronald reagan Add ronald reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12-07-2017, 12:42 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
According to Senator Luther Strange---

The campaign to reelect Luther Strange spent millions of dollars in opposition research. Nothing of Roy Moore's supposed checkered past came to light as the result of that research. In fact, nothing exists by way of confirmation for the recent rash of accusations. Accusations BTW which remained suspiciously silent during the other campaigns of which Roy Moore has been the candidate.

As to the record of fidelity applicable to most people in this day in time. It is in one word, messy. Our culture encourages a sort of 'season of sowing wild oats.' As anybody who's gone to college knows, wild sexualism is there a thing to celebrate. And as I experienced first hand when my son was being recruited as an athlete, 'the Greek Life' is a major recruitment inducement. But sexual wildness is not relegated to college kids. Even junior high kids are these days involved in sexting, sending pictures of themselves out into the cyber hall of fame. Wrongful sex is celebrated in our movies and on television, and the romance novel industry is incredibly seductive to whet the imaginations of their female targets. Popular music too, is rife with inference of promiscuity and tryst. Not even the Church House pew is sanctuary enough to prevent actions of fornication, as has been charged in the case of Rep John Conyers. But marriage is no haven of faithfulness either. Rather the case then is to be very cautious in keeping extramarital affairs a secret.

Further I believe women routinely use their wiles to advance themselves, particularly in Hollywood. But as any CEO can verify, such behavior is hardly limited to the entertainment industry. Our nation is awash in such shameful pursuit. Even something which would be seemingly innocuous as the advertisement industry, has long used their ads as a medium for sexuality, as today's TV commercials routinely feature biracial entanglements to sell everything from Bahamian vacations to pizza. None of which of course, would apply to Roy Moore preying on young girls, but the legions of those judging and making pronouncements of self righteous indignation devoid of validation, do so hypocritically. Pastors say things like America is morally bankrupt, and I agree.

Having said that, there is a lightyear of space between accusation and fact. To date we've seen absolutely nothing but the yearbook, which if authenticity were verified, could for the sake of the coming election end all the speculation. But incredibly, Gloria Allred has chosen to keep said yearbook under lock and key, until after the election. In view of the great gulf which separates the charges against Roy Moore and any proof at all, I believe it is entirely possible the stories could be made up. In any case, and you can call me hopelessly pragmatic, I prefer something on which to base my judgments in such matters other than thin air and soap operatic dirge.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-07-2017, 03:28 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
⬆️
He was in his 30’s. They were teens in a mall. “Who do, who do, who do you think you’re fooling?” Are you suggesting teens in a mall were using “women’s wiles” to lure poor ol’ Roy in? Grab a club, caveman, and rub sticks together. If successful, warm yourself by the fires of your own vain musings here. And you thought it clever to suggest the Sombrero’s posts were buffalo droppings? What rot.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (12-09-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-07-2017, 04:04 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by ronald reagan View Post
Pedophilia has a very specific defintion, and doesn't align with Roy Moore's actions:

Pedo:
Sexxual attraction to childern under the age of 12 (pre-pubescent).

Hebo:
Attraction to early pubescent childern between 11-14.

Ephebo:
Attraction to post-pubescen children/adolescents between 15-19.


Not meaning to sound like a creep, but its my experience that almost every guy on earth seeks out a 'teen' to -- umm... date (18-19 year olds). I'd say that 'date' is a very loose translation. However, the correct word has 4 letters as well.

Elvis was hooking up with Priscilla when she was in her early/mid teens. The mother of Jesus was likely 12-15 years old. And hollywood makes sex symbols out of teens on a daily basis -- britney, xtina, disney girls, hayden paneteirre, chloe grace-moretz, etc.

----

He isn't exactly abnormal in his attraction to girls in their late teens. That doesn't make it cool, ethical, or even legal (if they were under the age of consent, or they were girls he was prosecuting or otherwise involved with in his capacity as D.A.)... what it does make it is: hypocritical based upon his christian beliefs. And if they happened (and i have no reason to doubt the claims based upon his own admission, those of his colleagues, and the girls themselves)... then he is lying through his teeth, further damaging his 'christianity'.

Supposedly, Moore starting dating his wife when she was still married to her first husband.

This guy is a joke, and possibly the antichrist.
“Late teens”? Been to a mall much? You ol’ boys seem eager to parse definition with a pairing knife. Maybe look up “equivocation.”
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (12-09-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-07-2017, 05:15 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
He was in his 30’s. They were teens in a mall. “Who do, who do, who do you think you’re fooling?” Are you suggesting teens in a mall were using “women’s wiles” to lure poor ol’ Roy in? Grab a club, caveman, and rub sticks together. If successful, warm yourself by the fires of your own vain musings here. And you thought it clever to suggest the Sombrero’s posts were buffalo droppings? What rot.


What a liar. Are you suggesting I didn't say "None of which of course, would apply to Roy Moore preying on young girls", in the very post you reference?

And need I remind you yet again there is no confirmation that Moore being banned from a mall ever really happened? If I'm wrong about that post the evidence, but I already know you can't. I will take your idea of what constitutes vain musings anytime over libel. In any case the facts it would seem, continue to elude as the confusion over what thread is being addressed would indicate.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-07-2017, 07:36 PM
RunItUpTheGut's Avatar
RunItUpTheGut RunItUpTheGut is offline
MOD


Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corbin
Posts: 27,689
Likes: 6,835
Liked 7,810 Times in 5,392 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Default
Dems hit hard again.
Sexual predator Franken now gone.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are any liberals who aren't pedos or molesters
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-07-2017, 08:40 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Note, “Are you suggesting...?”
Lighten up, Francis. Roy Moore prosecutor was in the mall, was in the hunt for teen gals. But, for left and right, politics, policy, power...it is what it is.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (12-09-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-07-2017, 08:58 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
Dems hit hard again.
Sexual predator Franken now gone.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are any liberals who aren't pedos or molesters

Were this not pathetically short- sighted and sans historical perspective, ah, well, it’d still be pathetic.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (12-09-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-07-2017, 11:29 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,482
Likes: 675
Liked 964 Times in 801 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
He was in his 30’s. They were teens in a mall. “Who do, who do, who do you think you’re fooling?” Are you suggesting teens in a mall were using “women’s wiles” to lure poor ol’ Roy in? Grab a club, caveman, and rub sticks together. If successful, warm yourself by the fires of your own vain musings here. And you thought it clever to suggest the Sombrero’s posts were buffalo droppings? What rot.
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Note, “Are you suggesting...?”
Lighten up, Francis. Roy Moore prosecutor was in the mall, was in the hunt for teen gals. But, for left and right, politics, policy, power...it is what it is.

Lighten up yourself. I made certain you couldn't twist my words in that particular direction and you did it anyway. My post was abundantly clear, not misworded, exactly the opposite in fact of your petty and entirely predictable charge.

Of course I knew any form of proof would not be forthcoming.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-07-2017, 11:45 PM
RunItUpTheGut's Avatar
RunItUpTheGut RunItUpTheGut is offline
MOD


Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Corbin
Posts: 27,689
Likes: 6,835
Liked 7,810 Times in 5,392 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Were this not pathetically short- sighted and sans historical perspective, ah, well, it’d still be pathetic.
It really makes sense now as to why women like Ashley Judd have become such crazy feminist and like to proclaim themselves "nasty women."
Their entire life they've been around these liberal men who it seems 90% of are sexual predators.
In retaliation for their injustices, they In Turn take it out on conservatives who wish to help them.
It's the same as when a victim blames themselves. You can credit their shortcomings to the women of the 60s who begged for jobs and independence instead of the traditional family life. Its a shame really thay they were taken advantage of by liberal men.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-08-2017, 08:40 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,560
Likes: 2
Liked 1,095 Times in 1,069 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
⬆️
It makes perfect sense in the imperfect world of a biased perception. Unfortunately, that explains your explainings.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (12-09-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.