Rate This Thread - 14th Region Predictions.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-16-2018, 08:23 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,639 Times in 1,896 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
I predict recruiting. Lots of recruiting.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Head Coach
Liked 196 Times in 133 Posts
LOOKAYANNER is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by roundballer View Post
Three players in the front court over 6’5? Do you know the names of these giants, need to keep an eye out..Breathitt will without a doubt be a top team in the 14th, No team should underestimate them..they have talent and heart..deadly combination
I don’t have their names but was basing it on a conversation I had with a parent who has a son playing middle school basketball at Breathitt. He said after O’Hare transferred back from Estill when school started in August that gave them a front line of 6’5. Of course high school kids’ heights sometimes get “stretched” when listed on paper but the few times I saw them play last year they definitely had good size. The guy I talked to said they had the starters back from last year plus a key player back that sat out with an injury, and now add O’Hare, who was instrumental in helping Estill win their first regional tournament last year.

I don’t know any in-depth reports on their team but I do know is they have talent and they’ve got one of the best coaches in Kentucky leading them, and that means a lot too.
Send a private message to LOOKAYANNER Add LOOKAYANNER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:30 PM
Head Coach
Liked 267 Times in 210 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lion king View Post
I don’t understand fatpatfans fascination with Cordia who rarely contends. Does he have extreme fear of the Lions or did someone steal his hubcaps at a Cordia Knott game way back when. 😫

lenny baby, ole fatpat suffered a big hubcap loss back in 93 while I made the trip to lotts creek. Footage showed the trickery involved in this fiasco. Brutha may steal my caps, but can't steal the Patriot spirit, wowza!

#telldennyfatpatsaidhello #theyhadagymin93 More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball