Rate This Thread - Anderson County 2018.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 51 Times in 42 Posts
Malcolm Ex is on a distinguished road
Default Anderson County 2018
Coach Peach expecting big things in 2018.
Send a private message to Malcolm Ex Add Malcolm Ex to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Q's Your Daddy is on a distinguished road
Good squad here. Not sure what they have coming back for 2018. They about ended our season at Mad South early in the playoffs. Montgomery is going to be a force next year in that district. Hopefully Mad South can keep rolling and Woodford will be Woodford I expect......
Send a private message to Q's Your Daddy Add Q's Your Daddy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 546 Times in 401 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
Zach Labhart is a stud!
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:19 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 51 Times in 42 Posts
Malcolm Ex is on a distinguished road
Is Sam Harp still helping Peach?
Send a private message to Malcolm Ex Add Malcolm Ex to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Statistician
Liked 44 Times in 32 Posts
BoyleCo is on a distinguished road
Yes, Coach Sam Harp is there and the difference was seen last year. I got to watch them play Mercer County and Madison Southern. This is a really good team with big talent. They have two well known stud D1 players in sophomore Zach Labhart, 6' 1 215lb RB and OLB and freshman Darion Dearinger, 6' 4 240lb kid and super fast on defense. They also have 3 unknown studs I think can be D1 as well. Junior middle linebacker Colton Cornish is 6' 3 220 and a beast and 6' 1 freshman QB Jagger Gillis did a great job starting all last year. They also have a monster 6'5 340lb lineman who is a freshman and will be a stud. This freshman class beat Boyle County for a conference championship and then finished top 8 in the state. I was told their defense will be much better than last year and their line is going to be one of the biggest and strongest in 5A. We will see. I have a friend who coaches there so I get lost of info on AC.
Send a private message to BoyleCo Add BoyleCo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football