Rate This Thread - Bell County @ Central 11\15\2013.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-13-2013, 12:45 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 361 Times in 260 Posts
PaytoPlay is on a distinguished road
Henry Co. Held Central to 21. The jackets are no offensive juggernaut but that is not how they win.

Defense wins titles.
Send a private message to PaytoPlay Add PaytoPlay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-13-2013, 01:24 AM
Starter
Liked 112 Times in 86 Posts
Coachdad is on a distinguished road
27 is the most Henry County has given up THIS YEAR.
Send a private message to Coachdad Add Coachdad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:00 AM
2nd String
Liked 175 Times in 135 Posts
Bobcats 9108 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by panther nation View Post
Central in the word of my son "will beat the brakes off bell". His word not mine but I will agree central wins big.
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
No Panther nation that would be what we did to Knox. Beating the brakes off them that is.

Young Bobcats continue to improve. No matter the outcome I am sure they will go play their hearts out and give themselves a chance to win.
All I can say is yes you won!! That was then this is now and your talking about an all together different beast. Central will prove to fast and strong for those young bobcats to handle.
He is just mad because his team is out and they didn't have the season they said they were going to.
Send a private message to Bobcats 9108 Add Bobcats 9108 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:55 AM
All American

Liked 1,452 Times in 1,021 Posts
panther nation is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bobcats 9108 View Post
He is just mad because his team is out and they didn't have the season they said they were going to.
That's where your wrong. I'm not mad at all disappointed yes but mad not at all. Simply put bell in no where's as good a central. Since you don't believe me we will just wait untill Friday and then you will see.
Send a private message to panther nation Add panther nation to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:15 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,694 Times in 3,596 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Knox Central's season was shortened due to injuries, and little depth at certain positions. I was disappointed, too that they left early.

Good luck to Bell on Friday.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
sandybastrd27 is on a distinguished road
Wink
Bell CO. 18
Central 45
Bell County is going to get waxed good season Bell!
Send a private message to sandybastrd27 Add sandybastrd27 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 04:33 AM
Scout Team
Liked 94 Times in 70 Posts
Fooseball Devil is on a distinguished road
Bell will lose and then we will see if RIUTG is right and Mills comes to Whitley.

Im pulling for the Bobcats though. Only thing I like about Louisville is The Derby.
Send a private message to Fooseball Devil Add Fooseball Devil to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:05 AM
MOD

Liked 7,871 Times in 5,436 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fooseball Devil View Post
Bell will lose and then we will see if RIUTG is right and Mills comes to Whitley.

Im pulling for the Bobcats though. Only thing I like about Louisville is The Derby.
I never said that, and i sure as **** dont want that.....
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Scout Team
Liked 224 Times in 153 Posts
TopCat is on a distinguished road
That's where your wrong. I'm not mad at all disappointed yes but mad not at all. Simply put bell in no where's as good a central. Since you don't believe me we will just wait untill Friday and then you will see.
So how many games have you seen Central play, this year??? Or is just what you heard?
Send a private message to TopCat Add TopCat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:15 AM
All American

Liked 1,452 Times in 1,021 Posts
panther nation is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
So how many games have you seen Central play, this year??? Or is just what you heard?
I have watched game film on them twice this year. I have seen bell once in person and 2 other times on film. So trust me when I say bell hasn't played a team this fast all year.
Send a private message to panther nation Add panther nation to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:21 AM
Scout Team
Liked 133 Times in 106 Posts
Objective is on a distinguished road
I have watched game film on them twice this year. I have seen bell once in person and 2 other times on film. So trust me when I say bell hasn't played a team this fast all year.
you are incorrect good sir South Pittsburg Tn is the most comparable team to Central I have ever seen fast Athletic and Defensive minded
Send a private message to Objective Add Objective to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:38 PM
Starter
Central's best qb (the soph)has been back from injury for two weeks now , they scored 37 in a win vs last years 6A runner up & followed that up with 62 last week
Send a private message to Coachdad Add Coachdad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 361 Times in 260 Posts
PaytoPlay is on a distinguished road
^ I think we will all see soon enough Coachdad. Bell probably can't get it done but if you all struggle to pu points on the board, Wayne or PT can play with you this year.
Send a private message to PaytoPlay Add PaytoPlay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Statistician
Liked 107 Times in 73 Posts
LadyCat Pride is on a distinguished road
GO BIG BLUE. Good luck friday.
Granny Bear (11-14-2013), snapcat91 (11-13-2013)
Send a private message to LadyCat Pride Add LadyCat Pride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:45 AM
Scout Team
Liked 224 Times in 153 Posts
TopCat is on a distinguished road
Really 2 films? I don't think anyone disputed that they would be the quickest team Bell has faced. We are not running track???? You said Bell has no chance. I think you said that when the Bobcats came to Barbourville a few months ago???

When you get to this point in the season anything can happen. Limit big plays and take care of the ball and the BOBCATS have a great chance.

GO CATS!!
snapcat91 (11-14-2013)
Send a private message to TopCat Add TopCat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:58 AM
Starter
Central will be fine
Old 11-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Head Coach

Liked 557 Times in 428 Posts
topnotch is on a distinguished road
I was one who picked Bell this far I believe in them, Bell by 10 in a hard fought game. Carry the MT, flag to Louvill and bring one home. Go Bobcats
snapcat91 (11-14-2013)
Send a private message to topnotch Add topnotch to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:30 AM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
TruthHurtz_22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
The only thing cursing Harlan County was the official crew.
HA!! I would love the opportunity to watch the film with you. I had a copy mailed to me from the hometown tv station so I could go back and watch after all the whining. Every penalty that was called was 100% legit and the big eye in the sky doesn't lie. I mean the calls were so blatently obvious that ray charles dropped a flag out of his pocket. The worse part about it is were the 9 false start or illegal motions by the back that were not called so if anything Harlan was very very fortunate with the officiating.

Just to proove the point if the HC can make it farther down the road to some bigger officating crews that are down for buisiniess in the playoffs HC would be begging for the crew on log mounatin because the holds and falst start penalites will not compare.

I was kinda hoping that the excuse mentality would fade with the new harlan school but I guess when most of the people on here are from cawood, cumberland, or everts it will be a hard habbit to break.
Send a private message to TruthHurtz_22 Add TruthHurtz_22 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Head Coach

Liked 1,013 Times in 702 Posts
Demarcus ware is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TruthHurtz_22 View Post
HA!! I would love the opportunity to watch the film with you. I had a copy mailed to me from the hometown tv station so I could go back and watch after all the whining. Every penalty that was called was 100% legit and the big eye in the sky doesn't lie. I mean the calls were so blatently obvious that ray charles dropped a flag out of his pocket. The worse part about it is were the 9 false start or illegal motions by the back that were not called so if anything Harlan was very very fortunate with the officiating.

Just to proove the point if the HC can make it farther down the road to some bigger officating crews that are down for buisiniess in the playoffs HC would be begging for the crew on log mounatin because the holds and falst start penalites will not compare.

I was kinda hoping that the excuse mentality would fade with the new harlan school but I guess when most of the people on here are from cawood, cumberland, or everts it will be a hard habbit to break.
So someone comments about officials and you think it's the right idea to insult pretty much the entire county? Seems legit or just mentally challenged is the right word i suppose..
Send a private message to Demarcus ware Add Demarcus ware to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:59 AM
Scout Team
Liked 133 Times in 106 Posts
Objective is on a distinguished road
I believe this is a Bell/Central forum not a Harlan Co one please stay on subjects Thanks
Send a private message to Objective Add Objective to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:04 AM
BGR Staff

Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TruthHurtz_22 View Post

My comment was taken out of context; I was responding to a poster that was alluding to Bell beating Harlan County, which didn't happen. However, since you are so knowledgeable about that game.......let's dance!

Please tell me what hometown TV station is located anywhere in Bell County; afraid I've missed THAT one!!! Funny how you can live in area as long as I have, just to have these folks slip one in on you!!! LOL Also, since you have your "big eye in the sky", tell me about the penalties missed on Bell County. Ohhhh, perhaps it was JUST Harlan County that needed penalizing..I see!! Also, the Bell fans got so **** desperate that they were trying to convince me that it was legal to perform more than one forward pass in a down. (IF you have the sense to read that thread thoroughly, which I doubt) Take your big eye to those two passing downs, where it was CLEARLY shown that they were allowed by our officiating crew to attempt two forward passes on one down. THAT get by you??

You are correct about comparing Ray Charles to our flag throwers that night, but guess what...in the end it wasn't enough!!! The best officiating crew we've had all year was last week's. And I stated that in a post I made last Saturday. I would rather have Ray Charles that the key stone cops that called our game at Bell!!! Last week, we had less than half of the penalty yards that were assessed by Ray Charles and crew.

Finally, I can see where "TruthHurtz" fits you; after all we don't want to make correct spelling a habbit for all us rednecks in everts!

Now go slide back under your rock with jimmy!!!!
Old 11-15-2013, 04:05 AM
BGR Staff

Originally Posted by Objective View Post
I believe this is a Bell/Central forum not a Harlan Co one please stay on subjects Thanks
Tell that to TruthHurtz. I'm not sitting on my laurels and taking his crap.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:16 AM
Head Coach

Liked 1,013 Times in 702 Posts
Demarcus ware is on a distinguished road
Go Bell, i'm pulling for you guys with Central.

Go Granny, you're my hero..
Granny Bear (11-15-2013)
Send a private message to Demarcus ware Add Demarcus ware to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:28 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Location: greater is HE that is in ME, than he that is in the world.
Liked 409 Times in 288 Posts
cuppett777 will become famous soon enough
Central wins by couple tds,so if Wayne County wins does Central travel or doesWayne travel next week?
Send a private message to cuppett777 Add cuppett777 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Statistician
Liked 31 Times in 18 Posts
Franchise is on a distinguished road
Pulling for Bell. With mistake free football and a couple of breaks, anything can happen. That's what is great about playoff time, and why they play the game.

Cuppett, Central came to Bell last year, so I'm pretty sure Central will be hosting if they win.
Send a private message to Franchise Add Franchise to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:32 AM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
sandybastrd27 is on a distinguished road
Send a private message to sandybastrd27 Add sandybastrd27 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:36 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 3,668 Times in 2,040 Posts
EKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really nice
Central 26
Bell 7
Send a private message to EKUAlum05 Add EKUAlum05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:31 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Location: greater is HE that is in ME, than he that is in the world.
Liked 409 Times in 288 Posts
cuppett777 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Franchise View Post
Pulling for Bell. With mistake free football and a couple of breaks, anything can happen. That's what is great about playoff time, and why they play the game.

Cuppett, Central came to Bell last year, so I'm pretty sure Central will be hosting if they win.
what i thought,thanks
Send a private message to cuppett777 Add cuppett777 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
TruthHurtz_22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
My comment was taken out of context; I was responding to a poster that was alluding to Bell beating Harlan County, which didn't happen. However, since you are so knowledgeable about that game.......let's dance!

Please tell me what hometown TV station is located anywhere in Bell County; afraid I've missed THAT one!!! Funny how you can live in area as long as I have, just to have these folks slip one in on you!!! LOL Also, since you have your "big eye in the sky", tell me about the penalties missed on Bell County. Ohhhh, perhaps it was JUST Harlan County that needed penalizing..I see!! Also, the Bell fans got so **** desperate that they were trying to convince me that it

Finally, I can see where "TruthHurtz" fits you; after all we don't want to make correct spelling a habbit for all us rednecks in everts!

Now go slide back under your rock with jimmy!!!!
There are actually 2 Hometown stations one in pineville and one in Middlesboro. Trust me I'm not surprised you missed that if you couldn't see the penalties on HC.

I don't know what jimmy had to do with this but you were the one that dedicated your stadium after him.

I also apologize for including all of the places that combined to create your school I had no idea you were ashamed
Send a private message to TruthHurtz_22 Add TruthHurtz_22 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 116 Times in 80 Posts
HSFOOTBALL is on a distinguished road
I love Bell fans, but you gotta take those blue goggles off ... this will be a route!

Bell will be much better next year.
Send a private message to HSFOOTBALL Add HSFOOTBALL to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football