Rate This Thread - Corbin 2019 Football Schedule.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:44 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 88 Times in 69 Posts
FootballFan1999 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Flicka View Post
There you have it........Henry Clay ,FD powerhouses making Harlan County not good enough for the Corbin gang. Corbin fans this is exactly why most all fans of other schools think you are arrogant a$$e$. Not remembering any lopsided scrimmages in the past with HC and Corbin. Maybe it is an inferior thing with Corbin and Lexington....or your Coach wants all to see him there. Either way Corbin can kiss the a$$ of this eastern Ky school, you will be medicare at best this season.
Corbin could've ran verts on HC last years scrimmage and scored 100. It does Corbin no good to scrimmage a team like HC when they can scrimmage a team like FD and get much more out of it. The only team Corbin plays that runs an offense similar to HC is Johnson and they wouldn't see them till region or semi's if they're seeded against each other. Instead they can play a team that's more similar to teams they will play and is far superior in talent. And that's a fact. If you think otherwise you're a *******.
Send a private message to FootballFan1999 Add FootballFan1999 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 04-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
HADDIXHOUNDS is on a distinguished road
Playing the Speed of the Lexington Schools will be a challenge for the Redhounds. FD has about 5-6 D1 players all over the field. Henry Clay is always talented also.
Send a private message to HADDIXHOUNDS Add HADDIXHOUNDS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:54 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 72 Times in 61 Posts
single shot is on a distinguished road
There you have it........Henry Clay ,FD powerhouses making Harlan County not good enough for the Corbin gang. Corbin fans this is exactly why most all fans of other schools think you are arrogant a$$e$. Not remembering any lopsided scrimmages in the past with HC and Corbin. Maybe it is an inferior thing with Corbin and Lexington....or your Coach wants all to see him there. Either way Corbin can kiss the a$$ of this eastern Ky school, you will be medicare at best this season.
Corbin Middle School program had over half the teams on their schedule, most from eastern ky cancel on them, not scrimmages, GAMES and your on here ranting over a lousy scrimmage... same to you pal pucker up
Send a private message to single shot Add single shot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Cattleman View Post
THAT is the real reason!!!!!!! You hit the nail on the head.
Do you obsess over everything Corbin even while your sleeping...
Send a private message to single shot Add single shot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by single shot View Post
Do you obsess over everything Corbin even while your sleeping...
He's upset his buddy didn't get a job he didn't deserve.
Send a private message to FootballFan1999 Add FootballFan1999 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:22 PM
2nd String
Liked 236 Times in 173 Posts
Bossdaddy 4115 is on a distinguished road
Never did I say Harlan county is not a good program, I simply stated due to the schedule Fred Douglas is a powerhouse and Henry Clay are a better fit to our our schedule. You haters can spin it how you want to.
Send a private message to Bossdaddy 4115 Add Bossdaddy 4115 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by FootballFan1999 View Post
He's upset his buddy didn't get a job he didn't deserve.
I know, Love Mouser to the moon and back wish things where different, theyíre not. At some point itís time to move on this had been ran in the ground already...
Old 04-12-2019, 11:22 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,809 Times in 3,007 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
good post
I figured you'd be on a different bandwagon by now. lol
Old 04-12-2019, 11:24 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Old 04-12-2019, 11:27 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by FootballFan1999 View Post
Corbin could've ran verts on HC last years scrimmage and scored 100. It does Corbin no good to scrimmage a team like HC when they can scrimmage a team like FD and get much more out of it. The only team Corbin plays that runs an offense similar to HC is Johnson and they wouldn't see them till region or semi's if they're seeded against each other. Instead they can play a team that's more similar to teams they will play and is far superior in talent. And that's a fact. If you think otherwise you're a *******.
I thought you said it's a fact that you're a dumba$$.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:40 AM
Statistician
Liked 76 Times in 55 Posts
Flicka is on a distinguished road
Nothing above explains the arrogance of Corbin other than the fact they know more than anyone else. Mediocre, just above adverage the last few with the help of Ashurst. Believe me when I say your name should not be mention with The Best Programs in this State.
Send a private message to Flicka Add Flicka to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 09:52 AM
Statistician
Corbin Middle School program had over half the teams on their schedule, most from eastern ky cancel on them, not scrimmages, GAMES and your on here ranting over a lousy scrimmage... same to you pal pucker up
Thanks for clearing it all up .....and for proving my point
Send a private message to Flicka Add Flicka to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 10:19 AM
Statistician
Call it for what it is two fold, Harlan Co. Will be much improved and Corbin down. Then go to Lex with Henry Clay and that is a big name that is way down this year , get close to them or FD and we are great again. Then Haddix needs to be seen in Lexington athletics. Mediocre at best.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:19 AM
Cheerleader
Nothing above explains the arrogance of Corbin other than the fact they know more than anyone else. Mediocre, just above adverage the last few with the help of Ashurst. Believe me when I say your name should not be mention with The Best Programs in this State.
You gotta get some new material pal youíve ran this into the ground already kinda like Harlan Co football...
Old 04-13-2019, 11:20 AM
Cheerleader
Thanks for clearing it all up .....and for proving my point
Proving what point that your whining like a *****...
Old 04-13-2019, 11:22 AM
Cheerleader
Call it for what it is two fold, Harlan Co. Will be much improved and Corbin down. Then go to Lex with Henry Clay and that is a big name that is way down this year , get close to them or FD and we are great again. Then Haddix needs to be seen in Lexington athletics. Mediocre at best.
Maybe Harlan can make it past the 1st round of the playoffs this year and theyíll get a chance to see just how mediocre the Hounds are....
Old 04-13-2019, 04:01 PM
Statistician
Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
Footballcrazyman is on a distinguished road
Harlan county won there first playoff game last year single shot they lost in the second round. If I knew it would have started a fight I never would have asked why Corbin canceled the scrimmage. In the grand scheme of things a scrimmage means very little in the long run I think HC and Corbin will be just fine this year and I wish the two teams best of luck and a injury free season in 2019!!! Im looking for HC to surprise a few people this year and Corbin has been very good the past couple of seasons and I don't think it will change this year they still should be very good this year as well.
single shot (04-13-2019)
Send a private message to Footballcrazyman Add Footballcrazyman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 04:58 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Footballcrazyman View Post
Harlan county won there first playoff game last year single shot they lost in the second round. If I knew it would have started a fight I never would have asked why Corbin canceled the scrimmage. In the grand scheme of things a scrimmage means very little in the long run I think HC and Corbin will be just fine this year and I wish the two teams best of luck and a injury free season in 2019!!! Im looking for HC to surprise a few people this year and Corbin has been very good the past couple of seasons and I don't think it will change this year they still should be very good this year as well.
Thank you for the classy post, I honestly donít know why the scrimmage was canceled but I have enjoyed the past few years of scrimmaging against Harlan Co. and I donít think Coach Haddix had any malicious intentions when he canceled. Although Iím not sure which one it is, Harlan should have a very good junior or senior class so them being really good wouldnít surprise me at all I watched that group a couple times and they were impressive. Good luck to the bears hope they have a great injury free season!!
Footballcrazyman (04-14-2019)
Old 04-13-2019, 07:58 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Maybe Harlan can make it past the 1st round of the playoffs this year and theyíll get a chance to see just how mediocre the Hounds are....
I forgot they are both 4 A
Old 04-13-2019, 08:00 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Old 04-14-2019, 12:08 PM
Statistician
Well yes I am and if you had any comprehension of what you read you would understand it is the arrogance of some of you that brings out the b-tch in me.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:17 PM
Statistician
Maybe he will have those powerhouses help him with kicking game, when to kick and when not to. If you knew the real reason it would surprise you. Look into Corbin’s actions in the SEKC. The AD and coaches , it will shock you.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Cheerleader
Maybe he will have those powerhouses help him with kicking game, when to kick and when not to. If you knew the real reason it would surprise you. Look into Corbinís actions in the SEKC. The AD and coaches , it will shock you.
The SEKC is pointless. Pay money to be in a conference with a few local teams where you make parents happy because a few of the teams kids get trophies from a watered down conference.
Old 04-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Cheerleader
Maybe he will have those powerhouses help him with kicking game, when to kick and when not to. If you knew the real reason it would surprise you. Look into Corbinís actions in the SEKC. The AD and coaches , it will shock you.
Iím pretty sure I heard Bell was dropping out too, how come your not on here admonishing them? If itís just the AD and coaches why are you grouping us all together? You could have possibly had a couple allies in all this but after all your pointless ranting you can kick rocks....
Old 04-14-2019, 05:07 PM
Statistician
I think I heard Harlan county was thinking about dropping out of the SEKC also. HC didn't even know about the banquet. No one contacted them about it. My son just got his all sekc certificate the other day.
Send a private message to Footballcrazyman Add Footballcrazyman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 09:01 PM
Statistician
Here is another that has no clue. HC and Bell are not dropping and have honor their obligations.
Old 04-15-2019, 03:09 AM
Statistician
If HC decided to stay thats great but I do know the coaching staff was upset that the sekc didn't let the young men know about the banquet they had. I guess the coaches decided to stay in the sekc but there was a discussion to leave.
Old 04-15-2019, 09:58 AM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Footballcrazyman View Post
If HC decided to stay thats great but I do know the coaching staff was upset that the sekc didn't let the young men know about the banquet they had. I guess the coaches decided to stay in the sekc but there was a discussion to leave.
Itís apparent that Flicka is in some way associated with the Shitty Eastern Kentucky Conference, which was paid by several schools, including Corbin, for a banquet and awards ceremony. What we got was a half *** attempt at an awards ceremony which was coordinated poorly as it was announced at the last minute and half the schools didnít even know about it, weíre still waiting on the banquet too. Yet it is Corbins fault that they donít want to be in it anymore, heís even messaged me that other schools didnít pay up last year and thatís the reason there was no banquet yet now everything is Corbinís fault for deciding to leave instead of paying money to such a poorly managed entity.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Starter
Liked 475 Times in 302 Posts
Single Wing 77 is on a distinguished road
Harlan County has my respect and I think that theyíll make some noise in 4a when theyíre up. They honestly didnít have much of a chance in 5a so the drop in class will make a legitimate difference in their success. I wish Corbin wouldíve stayed in the SEKC just for traditions sake. That being said, I think it is a good decision to go a different way with the scrimmages. I like that theyíre scrimmaging teams with elite speed and athleticism. I think itíll better prepare Corbin for their schedule and the playoffs. If the SEKC is losing multiple teams the I think they need to look inward. Make it so good that teams donít have a choice but to remain members of it or rejoin it.
Send a private message to Single Wing 77 Add Single Wing 77 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 12:40 PM
Starter
Liked 241 Times in 190 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
The conference has had some issues, but I think the best solution would be to fix it. The league doesn't do much for the schools, but it is another way for the students to be honored and that is enough reason to keep it, in my opinion.
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football