Rate This Thread - 2018 Soccer World Cup.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-07-2018, 10:52 AM
"Based on a True Story"

Liked 1,998 Times in 1,374 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Default 2018 Soccer World Cup
I have NEVER watched an entire professional soccer game from start to finish. This year though, I am watching every second of every game I can.

The summer of 2014 was a very bad time for me. Not gonna get in to the specifics, but just know that starting in mid-June 2014, my life took a 90 degree nosedive. The world cup was being played and the UK basketball team had their first trip to The Bahamas.

Sleepless nights, no rest when I finally got to rest, not being able to eat but just a few times less than once a day, a complete detachment from everything in my life other than just about three people......... life was not fun.

So with all of that said, bring on the world cup and I'm gonna enjoy every second of it. Thank God He has the power to change your situation.

2016 Class 4A State Champions!!!!!
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 07-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
ethanscott is on a distinguished road
The same case with me, but this time I have watched almost 10 complete matches and 2 of them involved penalty shootouts.
I must say a great time to be alive.
Also, any predictions on who might win.
Russia was playing great but now it boils down to the actual game.
My odds are placed on England.
Send a private message to ethanscott Add ethanscott to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Head Coach

Liked 199 Times in 151 Posts
UKisN1 will become famous soon enough
Belgium all the way.
Send a private message to UKisN1 Add UKisN1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Professional Sports » Other