Rate This Thread - Brady Dingess.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 07-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Hall of Famer

Liked 121 Times in 91 Posts
CardinalAlum is on a distinguished road
Default Brady Dingess
Sounds like he is on the move

Attached Images:

Last edited by Pulp Fiction; 07-15-2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Added the thumbnail to the post.
Send a private message to CardinalAlum Add CardinalAlum to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 07-11-2018, 02:36 PM
Statistician
Liked 21 Times in 17 Posts
WinkWinkler is on a distinguished road
Smart Move
Send a private message to WinkWinkler Add WinkWinkler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Water Boy
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Equaltonone is on a distinguished road
Best wishes to him.
Send a private message to Equaltonone Add Equaltonone to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Water Boy
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
theprez is on a distinguished road
Where he going
Send a private message to theprez Add theprez to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:51 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
BallFan1952 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by theprez View Post
Where he going
any school that will let his dad be part of the coaching staff
fewfirstchoice (07-14-2018)
Send a private message to BallFan1952 Add BallFan1952 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:42 PM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
fewfirstchoice is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BallFan1952 View Post
any school that will let his dad be part of the coaching staff
I heard this is why their leaving Sheldon Clark/Martin County High School. I have been told they are more then likely headed to Floyd Central for this upcoming school year. But this is all hear say.
Send a private message to fewfirstchoice Add fewfirstchoice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:32 AM
Water Boy
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Equaltonone is on a distinguished road
No way Floyd Central. Twitter rumors say IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. Looks like a great opportunity for him.
Send a private message to Equaltonone Add Equaltonone to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 07:17 AM
Water Boy
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Starbucks is on a distinguished road
It is a shame to see this kid leave Sheldon Clark. Him and the James kid both will be D1 players and they could have some great years ahead of them if they would stay together. Remember.....The grass is not always greener on the other side.
BallFan1952 (07-15-2018)
Send a private message to Starbucks Add Starbucks to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:55 PM
Statistician
Liked 23 Times in 20 Posts
CA3 is on a distinguished road
Brady Dingess is a great player and I too would love to see what him and James could do at Sheldon Clark for the several years.
After reading about this I started snooping around some. So apparently Coach Spurlock has been after Dingess for quite some time now. Found out that even when Kevin Spurlock was at Perry County Central, Dingess made several trips to workout with the Commodores as a 5th grader. So I wouldn’t rule out Floyd Central. (If a move was made).
BallFan1952 (07-15-2018)
Send a private message to CA3 Add CA3 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 10:38 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
TRex34 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CA3 View Post
Brady Dingess is a great player and I too would love to see what him and James could do at Sheldon Clark for the several years.
After reading about this I started snooping around some. So apparently Coach Spurlock has been after Dingess for quite some time now. Found out that even when Kevin Spurlock was at Perry County Central, Dingess made several trips to workout with the Commodores as a 5th grader. So I wouldnít rule out Floyd Central. (If a move was made).
You may be right. I just donít see why you would move from Sheldon Clark to Floyd Central. In the future, SC will be the better team of the two. Floyd Central will lose a lot after this season and for Spurlock, itís hard to tell how long he will be at FC.
Send a private message to TRex34 Add TRex34 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 05:36 PM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
fewfirstchoice is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TRex34 View Post
You may be right. I just donít see why you would move from Sheldon Clark to Floyd Central. In the future, SC will be the better team of the two. Floyd Central will lose a lot after this season and for Spurlock, itís hard to tell how long he will be at FC.
I have heard he will make the move to Floyd Central for one year then go to a prep school like IMG. Itís the rumor Iíve heard anyway.

I was told Sheldon Clark isnít going to allow his father to help coach any longer. This is why the move to Floyd Central is being considered. All this is just rumor until something happens.
Send a private message to fewfirstchoice Add fewfirstchoice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 07:28 PM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by fewfirstchoice View Post
I have heard he will make the move to Floyd Central for one year then go to a prep school like IMG. Itís the rumor Iíve heard anyway.

I was told Sheldon Clark isnít going to allow his father to help coach any longer. This is why the move to Floyd Central is being considered. All this is just rumor until something happens.
I've heard the same thing about Dingess not getting to coaching at SCHS this year. I wonder why Coach James fired him? I've also heard Shawn Hager is not coaching basketball at Floyd Central this year and his son is not playing basketball, just football and baseball, so maybe Kevin Spurlock is going to give that assistant coaching spot to Dingess and the point guard spot to Brady? If Brady really wants to play basketball at a prep school why not go to Huntington Prep or IMG now, why wait a year? Brady is a good player and will be a freshman this year, so he can go to any any school that will have him.
Send a private message to BallFan1952 Add BallFan1952 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 02:22 PM
Water Boy
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
318mag is on a distinguished road
I hope he stays at Sheldon Clark, I think Dingess and James playing together will make both players better!
Starbucks (07-17-2018)
Send a private message to 318mag Add 318mag to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:41 PM
Scout Team
Liked 42 Times in 37 Posts
clipperw is an unknown quantity at this point
I've also heard Shawn Hager is not coaching basketball at Floyd Central this year and his son is not playing basketball, just football and baseball, so maybe Kevin Spurlock is going to give that assistant coaching spot to Dingess and the point guard spot to Brady? If Brady really wants to play basketball at a prep school why not go to Huntington Prep or IMG now, why wait a year? Brady is a good player and will be a freshman this year, so he can go to any any school that will have him.
I certainly wouldnt blame Spurlock if he did reach out to the Dingess family and offer his Dad an assistant spot if it meant having a talented player to come in to help offset the loss of JR Tackett. I do believe after Hager left the program Spurlock added former Betsy Layne coach Gary Keathley as an assistant to fill that spot. After the coaching change at Prestonsburg, former Blackcat assistant coach John Meade joined the Jaguar staff as well.

If he wanted to do the prep school route closer to home, he could look towards Wesley Christian in Allen. I know they play teams such as Huntington Prep.
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:26 AM
Head Coach
Liked 264 Times in 207 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road

Bolz, you heard it here first on BGR. Big Bizness has offered the Cape to Mr. Dingess. Supaman Jones has gone north and we need to hand the cape over to another worthy supastar. Plus ole fatpat will throw in some chesters fried, wowza!

#onlyafewhavewornthecape More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:23 PM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by fatpatfan View Post

Bolz, you heard it here first on BGR. Big Bizness has offered the Cape to Mr. Dingess. Supaman Jones has gone north and we need to hand the cape over to another worthy supastar. Plus ole fatpat will throw in some chesters fried, wowza!

#onlyafewhavewornthecape More mash taters please!!!
FatPat where is the Red Cape going.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:38 PM
Statistician
Liked 76 Times in 58 Posts
Huggy_Bear is on a distinguished road
He will be playing for Paintsvie High School this upcoming basketball season.

He will also be missing the next 6-8 weeks after suffereing from a broken ankle recently.

Source: David & Darryl Sports
Send a private message to Huggy_Bear Add Huggy_Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:04 AM
2nd String
Liked 83 Times in 64 Posts
Creeker is on a distinguished road
^ Did the transfer of Mason Moore influence this decision I wonder?
Send a private message to Creeker Add Creeker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by Creeker View Post
^ Did the transfer of Mason Moore influence this decision I wonder?
You know it did, with Mason Moore gone, Paintsville needs a player that can put BIG NUMBERS on the board. Dingess "White Chocolate 2.0" is the number 1 player in his class and a top D1 prospect.
Old 07-27-2018, 11:07 AM
2nd String
^ Right, about had to really. "White Chocolate 2.0" I'm sorry... cracks me every time I see that.
Send a private message to Creeker Add Creeker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 01:16 PM
Statistician
Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts
EastKyPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Y can't kids stay and play where they are from? Good luck to him where ever he plays but don't understand all the jumping around.
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 02:03 PM
2nd String
You know it did, with Mason Moore gone, Paintsville needs a player that can put BIG NUMBERS on the board. Dingess "White Chocolate 2.0" is the number 1 player in his class and a top D1 prospect.
What is he ranked in the class of 2022? I can't find him on scout.com, rivals.com, or espn rankings?
Old 07-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by EastKyPride View Post
Y can't kids stay and play where they are from? Good luck to him where ever he plays but don't understand all the jumping around.
His dad was one of the assistant coaches at Sheldon Clark last year but wasn't asked back to help coach this year. I heard this is more about his dad being mad than Brady wanting to transfer schools, but who truly knows the truth on this matter. It's hard to hype and spin a player on a marginal or losing team, so why not take the easy road and upgrade to a school with a stronger program, and build up their personal stats. Brady is a good player and might find some personal success at Paintsville High School.
Old 07-27-2018, 02:53 PM
Equipment Manager
What is he ranked in the class of 2022? I can't find him on scout.com, rivals.com, or espn rankings?
The ranking is made by KY Sports TV. Brady is currently ranked number 1 for the class of 2022. Seth Williams is ranked 9th for the class 2020. I think this ranking is only for the state of Kentucky not a national ranking.
Old 07-27-2018, 03:02 PM
2nd String
^ Oh okay, that makes more sense then...
Old 07-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Starter
Liked 313 Times in 170 Posts
THOMCAT is an unknown quantity at this point
The #1 ranking is "self proclaimed".
Send a private message to THOMCAT Add THOMCAT to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 11:33 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Hookedonhoops is on a distinguished road
So will Dingess start at PG at Paintsville? If so where does that leave Seth Williams, don't see him playing without the ball and what one of the 8 Pburg recruits or the kid from JC (can't remember his name) that went over there is losing a bunch of playing time, be very interesting to see how it all plays out, sometimes you can bring in 1 to many kids to make it all work
Send a private message to Hookedonhoops Add Hookedonhoops to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:01 AM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by Hookedonhoops View Post
So will Dingess start at PG at Paintsville? If so where does that leave Seth Williams, don't see him playing without the ball and what one of the 8 Pburg recruits or the kid from JC (can't remember his name) that went over there is losing a bunch of playing time, be very interesting to see how it all plays out, sometimes you can bring in 1 to many kids to make it all work
It's doubtful that Brady Dingess would of transferred to Paintsville, without a promise to his dad that Brady would be the starting point guard. The rumor was he was going to Floyd Central till Mason Moore left for Rowan county, then Paintsville became a much better stepping stone for his quest to play at a high exposure Prep School, which has always been their dream. I know that Seth Williams is the better player, but Seth will have to be happy being the 2 guard, playing defense and letting Brady Dingess take care of the scoring. I would think them other boys would gladly give up their playing time to their new teammate, the number 1 player in his class plus he has a cool name "White Chocolate 2.0", how could it be better?
Old 07-31-2018, 11:19 AM
Statistician
Liked 47 Times in 32 Posts
Glory Days is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hookedonhoops View Post
You obviously haven't watched Seth Williams or Paintsville play at all. If you had you would realize really quick that Seth isn't a PG, nor did he play PG last year. Also, there isn't 8 kids from PBurg on the Paintsville team. The last count I had was 4.
Send a private message to Glory Days Add Glory Days to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 11:37 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Hookedonhoops is on a distinguished road
I've watched Paintsville quite a bit and Williams may not be called the point guard but he absolutely dominates the ball most of the time as he should, in my opinion he is their best player and still will be, and 8 was probably a sarcastic number but they have no more than 3 or 4 original Paintsville kids on their roster, all I'm saying is that you can out recruit yourself sometimes, and I just don't see Williams or the Allen kid deferring to Dingess, and how about the Tharp kid who has been there and paid his dues, or the watts kid who will probably lose his starting role to Dingess because if Fugate doesn't start then he will most definitely leave, just see it causing more problems than solutions, only time will tell
BallFan1952 (07-31-2018)
Send a private message to Hookedonhoops Add Hookedonhoops to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball