Rate This Thread - Pineville 30 Middlesboro 24.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-17-2018, 04:39 PM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
TheBoz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ArJay View Post
Pineville has been a surprise this year. But lets not forget they haven't played a team yet that has won more than 1 game. And they did only win 2 games last year. I don't want to try to knock Pineville, but lets see how they do against 3 solid district opponents first.
Sounds like another school just up the road and they call their coach a genius. They only have 2 solid opponents in there district and as posted earlier their opponents have won a combined 3 games. Be careful the pot and kettle story?
Send a private message to TheBoz Add TheBoz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-18-2018, 08:59 AM
Scout Team
Liked 89 Times in 74 Posts
ArJay is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheBoz View Post
Sounds like another school just up the road and they call their coach a genius. They only have 2 solid opponents in there district and as posted earlier their opponents have won a combined 3 games. Be careful the pot and kettle story?
I agree with you that Bell hasn't really played anyone. 2 years ago when the schedule was made Bell was in a mess. So they scheduled some lesser opponents than normal. On top of that Middlesboro and Whitley are as bad as they have ever been right now. I think both teams are doing really well, but lets not act like either of us have beat any juggernauts yet. Bell will find out about our team against Casey and Corbin just like Pineville will against Lynn Camp and Williamsburg.
TheBoz (09-18-2018)
Send a private message to ArJay Add ArJay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:38 AM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
TheBoz is on a distinguished road
I enjoy conversation with someone that knows what he is talking about. I wish nothing but the best for both.
Send a private message to TheBoz Add TheBoz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football