Rate This Thread - Estill County vs Jackson City 5/27.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-26-2019, 01:21 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 18 Times in 18 Posts
The Ole Man is on a distinguished road
Default Estill County vs Jackson City 5/27
Anyone got thoughts or predictions?

I will take Estill County. Ultimately, the Lady Engineers tradition and talent will hold true. It would be the ultimate upset if a school with seventy-some kids were to defeat the powerhouse that is Estill County softball with nearly 700 enrolled students. I do think Jackson City has a chance in this one though. They shocked the region last year in this same tournament. But, I could easily see this game getting called early in favorite of Estill County... These are two of the top three teams in the region, Wolfe County being the other. Most see it as Estill, Wolfe, and JC. It should be a good one. If Jackson City wins then Wolfe County becomes heavy favorites in my eyes.
Send a private message to The Ole Man Add The Ole Man to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ole time gamer is on a distinguished road
Estill dominates the 56th cause of the week district teams, send them back to the District they cried to get out of years ago because they were getting their rumps spanked, But I'd just continue to Win the 56th and feel like you're really accomplishing something ,,,Go Nerds
Send a private message to ole time gamer Add ole time gamer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Softball