Rate This Thread - Robin Harmon named Martin County High Head Coach.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-22-2019, 09:24 AM
Hall of Famer

Liked 132 Times in 100 Posts
CardinalAlum is on a distinguished road
Default Robin Harmon named Martin County High Head Coach
Harmon was officially named the new girls coach this morning.
Send a private message to CardinalAlum Add CardinalAlum to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-22-2019, 10:33 AM
Statistician
Liked 31 Times in 25 Posts
WinkWinkler is on a distinguished road
Terrible hire. Politics.
Send a private message to WinkWinkler Add WinkWinkler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:08 AM
Statistician
Liked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Basketballmom41 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WinkWinkler View Post
Terrible hire. Politics.
Who, in your opinion, would have been a good hire?
Send a private message to Basketballmom41 Add Basketballmom41 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:59 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 89 Times in 63 Posts
Heisenberg Effect is on a distinguished road
Harmon is passionate about the game why such apathy for him? I think it will result in a solid foundation for the program to move forward. Did any other more viable candidates turn in a request for the inquired position?
Send a private message to Heisenberg Effect Add Heisenberg Effect to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Teetime@! is on a distinguished road
I think it's going to be a great year for the Lady Cards!
Send a private message to Teetime@! Add Teetime@! to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:59 PM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 17 Posts
EastKyPride is an unknown quantity at this point
She is a great coach and better person!
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 09:23 PM
Statistician
You obviously don't know her that well.
Send a private message to WinkWinkler Add WinkWinkler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Statistician
You obviously don't know her that well.
On the contrary, YOU obviously don't know her that well. She is a life long friend of mine. Martin County could not have made a better choice for the girls basketball program.
Send a private message to Basketballmom41 Add Basketballmom41 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:59 AM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 17 Posts
EastKyPride is an unknown quantity at this point
I know her very well and has always been great to family and seen her do a lot for the kids of Martin County!
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Statistician
She is selfish and did nothing but take care of her own family. If she was that loved in Martin County then she would have won the County Judges election. We saw how that turned out.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:52 PM
Statistician
She is selfish and did nothing but take care of her own family. If she was that loved in Martin County then she would have won the County Judges election. We saw how that turned out.
Sounds to me like someone is butt hurt because their kid or family member didn't get playing time. I know for a fact she takes care of the kids. My kid played for her. Her former players love her and speak highly of her. I'm personally glad she didn't win the Judge position. Gives her more time to focus on sports and basketball because that's where she excels! Don't like Robin? Don't come to the games. Simple as that. Everything I've seen you post about Martin County is negative, negative, negative. Feel free to scroll on when Martin County is concerned if you dislike it so!
ballislife33 (08-07-2019)
Old 08-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Statistician
Appears to me that you are the one "butt hurt". You must be a family member or Ronnie Hickman. No one is personally glad someone that they defend this much loses anything but nice try. Trust me I won't being attending any girl games along with most of Martin County.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Statistician
Appears to me that you are the one "butt hurt". You must be a family member or Ronnie Hickman. No one is personally glad someone that they defend this much loses anything but nice try. Trust me I won't being attending any girl games along with most of Martin County.
Per usual...wrong again! Just like every other piece of negativity you post. What a sad life you must live to get on a sports page just to tear coaches and children down. Is it a dark room you keep yourself in or your mother's basement? What's a matter? Did some of your family not get the coaching position? From what I hear they dodged a bullet not hiring one of the candidates. And it wouldn't' matter if there were 10 people or 10,000 people at the girl's games. You won't be missed. The rest of us will make it every chance we get.
BallFan1952 (08-14-2019), ballislife33 (08-07-2019), The Eagle Knows (08-09-2019)
Old 08-07-2019, 05:36 PM
2nd String
Liked 80 Times in 65 Posts
clipperw is an unknown quantity at this point
Coach Harmon and the Lady Cardinals will have the services of Sammi Sites who transferred from Johnson Central.
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
ballislife33 is on a distinguished road
His is a sad life. So much negativity. He can't coach.
Send a private message to ballislife33 Add ballislife33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Statistician
Funny. When there is something "positive" to say about Martin County then I will. No comments were made about kids. I cannot not help it that you cannot stand to hear the truth or another perspective on a situation. Sorry have to go my mother is coming.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:25 AM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Funny. When there is something "positive" to say about Martin County then I will. No comments were made about kids. I cannot not help it that you cannot stand to hear the truth or another perspective on a situation. Sorry have to go my mother is coming.
Plenty of "positive" things to say about Martin County and every other surrounding county in the state of KY, ESPECIALLY when it involves kids in any sport or anything they do. Throughout MANY of your posts, or comments, YOU have repeatedly made negative comments about KIDS! Forever making snide remarks, so jealous. Tell us all, what bothers you so? Are you the apple that didn't fall far from the tree? How many honors have you received? Care to share that info? I'm positive there is no LIST, like that of Robin Newsome,or any list for that matter. I think you've been made. LOL
Basketballmom41 (08-08-2019)
Send a private message to ballislife33 Add ballislife33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:33 AM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
You know nothing about politics, just like sports...or kids...thats why you are STUCK!
Basketballmom41 (08-08-2019)
Old 08-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Starter
Liked 103 Times in 79 Posts
Creeker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by clipperw View Post
Coach Harmon and the Lady Cardinals will have the services of Sammi Sites who transferred from Johnson Central.
Yep, Ole Dave and Daryl released another big "press release" on it. They are out here making High School transferring look cool!
Send a private message to Creeker Add Creeker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:48 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,171 Times in 1,492 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Originally Posted by clipperw View Post
Originally Posted by Creeker View Post
Yep, Ole Dave and Daryl released another big "press release" on it. They are out here making High School transferring look cool!
I've known Sammi since I had her in karate class in 2008 & 2009.... hate to see her leave JC, but if she thinks this is the best move for her, then I wish her the best.
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Statistician
You people crack me up. Quit taking yourself so seriously. Reproduce one quote when I discussed a kid in a negative manner. As far as being stuck. I would not considered it that. Got to go mother is bringing me cookies and then I have to drive her to the doctor. Tough Day.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Statistician
Sites back to JC. I thought everyone wanted to play for Newsome
Old 09-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BlackcatCoach is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the position Coach!
Send a private message to BlackcatCoach Add BlackcatCoach to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 07:35 AM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts
JC Mafia is on a distinguished road
Sites back to JC. I thought everyone wanted to play for Newsome
Wonder how Sites will get eligible by moving back?
Send a private message to JC Mafia Add JC Mafia to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:47 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by JC Mafia View Post
Wonder how Sites will get eligible by moving back?
Word is Johnson Central didn't fight her transfer over. So Martin County is not going to fight her transfer back.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball