Rate This Thread - Terry Touchdown out for season.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Starter
Liked 456 Times in 315 Posts
Van Hagar is on a distinguished road
Default Terry Touchdown out for season
UK just announced Terry Wilsonís injury in Saturday nightís game was a torn patella tendon. He will miss remainder of the season.
Send a private message to Van Hagar Add Van Hagar to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-08-2019, 07:05 PM

Liked 981 Times in 769 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As much as I harp on Teddy for his missed throws he was our guy and I was with him. Hate seeing a young man go down! Hopefully a full and healthy recovery!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Starter
Originally Posted by Spud6 View Post
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As much as I harp on Teddy for his missed throws he was our guy and I was with him. Hate seeing a young man go down! Hopefully a full and healthy recovery!
You and me both. Two bright spots from a sad situationó1.) Since it happened this early in the year, I would think he could use this as a redshirt season and still have two years of eligibility left. 2.) Sawyer Smith has D1 experience and a strong arm, it may not be a washout having to go to him. To me, he looked much more assured Saturday night than I ever saw Gunnar Hoak look. So we arenít dead yet.
Send a private message to Van Hagar Add Van Hagar to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Scout Team
Liked 107 Times in 81 Posts
Mister D is on a distinguished road
Yeah Iím definitely not writing the season off just because Sawyer Smith is now our QB. He is more than likely going to struggle in his first full game against Florida but he looks capable enough to compete against teams like Vandy, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mizzou, etc.

Iím disappointed for Terry though I think he was starting to take that next step into being the playmaker and leader we needed. Hoping he has a full recovery as that can be a tough injury for a running QB to come back from.
Send a private message to Mister D Add Mister D to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 03:17 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 6,172 Times in 3,939 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Van Hagar View Post
You and me both. Two bright spots from a sad situationó1.) Since it happened this early in the year, I would think he could use this as a redshirt season and still have two years of eligibility left. 2.) Sawyer Smith has D1 experience and a strong arm, it may not be a washout having to go to him. To me, he looked much more assured Saturday night than I ever saw Gunnar Hoak look. So we arenít dead yet.

I agree with you!! But let's be realistic, I am more assured than Hoak!!
Old 09-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Head Coach

Liked 1,116 Times in 793 Posts
Demarcus ware is on a distinguished road
No redshirt. Next season will be his last sadly.
Send a private message to Demarcus ware Add Demarcus ware to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Starter
I missed that news DeMarcus. What was the reason he wasnít eligible for a redshirt year?
Old 09-10-2019, 07:11 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 6,172 Times in 3,939 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
http://www.gobigbluecountry.com/terr...ible-redshirt/
Old 09-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Contact Stardust For Help

Liked 998 Times in 727 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
I missed that news DeMarcus. What was the reason he wasnít eligible for a redshirt year?
His first redshirt season wasn't because of a medical issue. For a 6th year of eligibility both of the redshirts have to be medical most of the time. Stoops announced he wont seek a 6th year.

Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Starter
Well crap. Could create an interesting situation next year if Smith performs well this year and they are both back.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » College Sports » Football