Rate This Thread - Corbin 26 Boyle County 9 (D2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP).

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Statistician
Liked 69 Times in 53 Posts
Bossdaddy 4115 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
Good group of kids in the pipeline?
Sixth grade group is very strong also, the fifth grade group if all hold back will be dominate also. Could be a group at high school with all winning state champs in middle. One sixth grader if he holds back could be a stud just way under sized at the moment.
RunItUpTheGut (11-03-2017)
Send a private message to Bossdaddy 4115 Add Bossdaddy 4115 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-03-2017, 01:54 AM
MOD

Liked 7,808 Times in 5,390 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Bossdaddy 4115 View Post
Sixth grade group is very strong also, the fifth grade group if all hold back will be dominate also. Could be a group at high school with all winning state champs in middle. One sixth grader if he holds back could be a stud just way under sized at the moment.
This current group of 6th graders could be stronger than the 7th and 8th grade teams this year over the next couple of years. The kid your referring to will be a stud no matter what. He's a hard worker. He will make it. Waiting in that last growth spurt.
Going to be fun next year.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:56 AM
MOD

Liked 7,808 Times in 5,390 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
Good group of kids in the pipeline?
As boss said, when this group of 8th graders are seniors, you could potentially have 4 classes in high school all with state titles in middle school.
The pipeline is stacked right now. The only one I'm not positive on is this 5th grade bunch but I think they'll be in the mix.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Statistician
Liked 20 Times in 13 Posts
HOFER is on a distinguished road
Old wiener schnitzel must have fell off the face of the earth. Or might have choked to death on aome crow idk.
Send a private message to HOFER Add HOFER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 02:56 PM
Starter
Liked 288 Times in 198 Posts
plantmanky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HOFER View Post
Old wiener schnitzel must have fell off the face of the earth. Or might have choked to death on aome crow idk.
Part of me wonders if he was the guy we had to boot off the chain crew during the game.
Send a private message to plantmanky Add plantmanky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:53 AM
Statistician
Liked 69 Times in 53 Posts
Bossdaddy 4115 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
Part of me wonders if he was the guy we had to boot off the chain crew during the game.
There was a few of us that ask the same thing during the game. Prolly was dude was about to kill out on here when anyone didnít go ahead and crown them champs
Send a private message to Bossdaddy 4115 Add Bossdaddy 4115 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 25 Times in 15 Posts
blackandgold4life is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
That is embarrassing and I apologize for every Boyle fan that gets on here, I had not heard about that but that is just ridiculous.
Bossdaddy 4115 (11-21-2017)
Send a private message to blackandgold4life Add blackandgold4life to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Statistician
Liked 29 Times in 25 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
I just wish Boyle Co had been participating in the middle school "state tourney" all these years. Maybe then we'd be able to compete in the KHSAA State Tourney in high school.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Mossy (12-09-2017)
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Middle School Sports » Football