Rate This Thread - 15th REGION UPDATES AND PREDICTIONS.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Statistician
Liked 31 Times in 25 Posts
FrozenColonel is on a distinguished road
Default 15th REGION UPDATES AND PREDICTIONS
Whatís the upcoming seasons news and predictions?
Send a private message to FrozenColonel Add FrozenColonel to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Statistician
Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
Sports72 is on a distinguished road
Top 5 in No Order

Lawrence Co
Pikeville
PCC
FCC
Martin Co
Send a private message to Sports72 Add Sports72 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Head Coach
Liked 209 Times in 146 Posts
LOOKAYANNER is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sports72 View Post
Top 5 in No Order

Lawrence Co
Pikeville
PCC
FCC
Martin Co
Iím not from the 15th region and not familiar with their teams as I am the 14th but Iíve grown accustomed to always seeing Shelby Valley and Johnson Central in any top 5 list.
Send a private message to LOOKAYANNER Add LOOKAYANNER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Warriorhawk17 is on a distinguished road
1. Pikeville
2. Johnson central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Pike central
5. Martin county
6. Floyd central
7. East Ridge
8. PRESTONSBURG
9. Belfry
10. Betsy layne
11. Magoffin county
12. Paintsville
13. Phelps
14. Jenkins
15. Piarist

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Last edited by Warriorhawk17; 11-02-2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
Send a private message to Warriorhawk17 Add Warriorhawk17 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 04:24 PM
Water Boy
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
BoyWonder14 is on a distinguished road
1.Pikeville -(theirs to lose especially with the addition of Maynard if she gets eligible)
2. Martin County
3.Johnson Central
4.Valley-(If Rowe comes back this season they will make some noise)
5.Pike Central/FloydCentral

I think after the top 4 with PCC and FCC the rest is a toss up. Canít wait till see how it plays out. 15th region basketball is always exciting.
Boomer_Sooner (12-10-2019)
Send a private message to BoyWonder14 Add BoyWonder14 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 09:27 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Teetime@! is on a distinguished road
Default New player
Heard Martin County got a new player. Could get interesting...
Send a private message to Teetime@! Add Teetime@! to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:13 AM
2nd String
Liked 83 Times in 68 Posts
clipperw is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Teetime@! View Post
Did whoever tell you that give a name to this player?
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 10:52 AM
2nd String
Liked 116 Times in 80 Posts
IntheZone is on a distinguished road
Lyndsey Cassell from WV.
Send a private message to IntheZone Add IntheZone to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:41 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 94 Times in 75 Posts
LCHSbulldogsalum is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by IntheZone View Post
Lyndsey Cassell from WV.
Yep. 100% recruiting but it won't be called that. Girl was getting lessons from Martin County "legend" who made promises. Wonder how the homegrown Martin County parents feel when their daughters are sitting the bench while this recruit plays?
Send a private message to LCHSbulldogsalum Add LCHSbulldogsalum to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:02 PM
Statistician
Liked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Basketballmom41 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LCHSbulldogsalum View Post
Yep. 100% recruiting but it won't be called that. Girl was getting lessons from Martin County "legend" who made promises. Wonder how the homegrown Martin County parents feel when their daughters are sitting the bench while this recruit plays?
Probably the same way homegrown Lawrence County parents feel when their kids are sitting on the bench while kids come to play from WV. And before you say it doesn't happen...it does.
Send a private message to Basketballmom41 Add Basketballmom41 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:21 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 94 Times in 75 Posts
LCHSbulldogsalum is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Basketballmom41 View Post
Probably the same way homegrown Lawrence County parents feel when their kids are sitting on the bench while kids come to play from WV. And before you say it doesn't happen...it does.
So you are agreeing. It's wrong. Thanks. And where did I say I agreed with it happening at LC?

Which WV players are you referring to? Dalton brothers? They lived in Louisa all their years over there. Legit moved to Louisa.
Send a private message to LCHSbulldogsalum Add LCHSbulldogsalum to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 04:18 AM
Statistician
Liked 41 Times in 28 Posts
Basketballmom41 is on a distinguished road
So you are agreeing. It's wrong. Thanks. And where did I say I agreed with it happening at LC?

Which WV players are you referring to? Dalton brothers? They lived in Louisa all their years over there. Legit moved to Louisa.
Where did I agree to any of it? Just because a player comes to Martin County, doesn't mean they have been recruited. You upset that she bypassed LC to get to Martin? I heard she's a heck of a player.

And yes, the Dalton boys are just two of the players I was referring to. It's easy to move to another county when a local lawyer buys your mother a house because they have been recruited. Nothing against the boys. I know them well and love them. They did what's best for them.
Send a private message to Basketballmom41 Add Basketballmom41 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:03 PM
Head Coach
Liked 324 Times in 256 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Teetime@! View Post

Bolz, looks like lotts creek is now recruiting for other programs, wowza!

#enoughisneverenough More mash taters please!!!

Last edited by fatpatfan; 11-26-2019 at 01:04 PM. Reason: spelling
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:15 PM
Statistician
Liked 28 Times in 18 Posts
Ralph Furley is on a distinguished road
Your post is on point LCHS. It has to be recruiting. Why would anyone want to transfer to Martin County? This seems to be happening a lot these days. How long will the KHSAA let it go on?
Send a private message to Ralph Furley Add Ralph Furley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 10:39 AM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
devils88 is on a distinguished road
I think some of the transfers Martin County has gotten recently is due to the brand new school and new gym they are in. Besides for boys basketball you have the Mills and Dingess kids who transferred. Both are from Martin County. At least I know Mills dad is from Martin County, Dingess Grew up and played every year except last year in Martin County.
Send a private message to devils88 Add devils88 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:12 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 32 Times in 20 Posts
Boomer_Sooner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BoyWonder14 View Post
1.Pikeville -(theirs to lose especially with the addition of Maynard if she gets eligible)
2. Martin County
3.Johnson Central
4.Valley-(If Rowe comes back this season they will make some noise)
5.Pike Central/FloydCentral

I think after the top 4 with PCC and FCC the rest is a toss up. Canít wait till see how it plays out. 15th region basketball is always exciting.
if Rowe comes back?! Is/was she injured?!
Send a private message to Boomer_Sooner Add Boomer_Sooner to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Statistician
Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Lleyton21 is on a distinguished road
Default Rowe
Originally Posted by Boomer_Sooner View Post
if Rowe comes back?! Is/was she injured?!
She had the unfortunate circumstance of tearing her OTHER ACL this past summer. So she is in the same predicament this season as she was last. However, SV is a talented squad even with no Rowe...
Send a private message to Lleyton21 Add Lleyton21 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 02:32 PM
2nd String
Liked 145 Times in 110 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
Cant believe nobody has mentioned Katie Ball from Belfry. Shes about 6'3 and can play all 5 positions well. Already signed with Cleveland State.
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:09 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 32 Times in 20 Posts
Boomer_Sooner is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Lleyton21 View Post
She had the unfortunate circumstance of tearing her OTHER ACL this past summer. So she is in the same predicament this season as she was last. However, SV is a talented squad even with no Rowe...
Thatís awful!! I really hate that!! If sheís the best player in the team, or never plays a second itís hard to see things like this happen to kids who work hard & show the dedication to lace me up & get after it!! Letís hope she can heal up at some point during the season!!

If u donít care to help me out, what grade is she in, and who took over for Rodney?! Thanks in advance
Send a private message to Boomer_Sooner Add Boomer_Sooner to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball