Rate This Thread - A question for pro-choice people....


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2007, 05:03 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A question for pro-choice people...
This is for pro-choice abortionists

Assuming that we agree on abortion and say that its ok for a woman to get one.

What restrictions would you like to see? For instance... Which of the following would you agree with?

-Parental notification if under 18. (but her also having the right to keep the baby, no matter what the parent says)
-Spousal notification if married.
-Mandatory ultrasound upon consultation.
-Dr. telling the woman that having an abortion does stop a beating heart.
-"XX" hour wait before having an abortion, after consultation.
-Short term counseling.
-Making adoption available and having staff on hand to explain the process.

As it is today, and having no hope of overturning Wade, I support all of the above.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 12-17-2007, 05:10 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
http://www.grtl.org/media/FetalDevelopmentHighest.wmv

If anyone can watch this... and then tell me that they're still pro-choice.. something surely hardened your heart to the point that you have absolutely no respect for the most innocent and weakest among us.

Out of everything that I know to be true in my own mind... there is no issue that I'm more sure of. I'm as sure that an abortion is cold blooded murder.. as I am that Jesus is the Christ.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2007, 04:59 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
This is for pro-choice abortionists

Assuming that we agree on abortion and say that its ok for a woman to get one.

What restrictions would you like to see? For instance... Which of the following would you agree with?

-Parental notification if under 18. (but her also having the right to keep the baby, no matter what the parent says)
-Spousal notification if married.
-Mandatory ultrasound upon consultation.
-Dr. telling the woman that having an abortion does stop a beating heart.
-"XX" hour wait before having an abortion, after consultation.
-Short term counseling.
-Making adoption available and having staff on hand to explain the process.

As it is today, and having no hope of overturning Wade, I support all of the above.
I'm Pro-Chocie and i agree with the Terms above......
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2007, 02:45 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
I watched it. I support Roe v. Wade. I can make a video that shows how driving a car is scientifically proven to endanger the planet. Would you care? No...you'd drive a block to get a bag of doughnut holes...
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-18-2007, 03:36 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
I watched it. I support Roe v. Wade. I can make a video that shows how driving a car is scientifically proven to endanger the planet. Would you care? No...you'd drive a block to get a bag of doughnut holes...


Thats not even a relevant comparison. Your analogies are getting more and more off base and desperate.

This video doesn't show 'danger' nor death. It shows life.

And yes, I would care if you proved your point. I already believe it. So why not take precautions and error on the side of life? Its ridiculous. But then again.. you posted it.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:48 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Do you understand that I am not comparing global warming to the video? I am suggesting that one video cannot solve a complex ethical dilemma; one bumper sticker cannot solve the riddle of the universe. I am suggesting that if one has an agenda to prove, to validate, one can make convincing videos about many things. I am not directly comparing C02 emissions to the abortion issue.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:49 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
Do you understand that I am not comparing global warming to the video? I am suggesting that one video cannot solve a complex ethical dilemma; one bumper sticker cannot solve the riddle of the universe. I am suggesting that if one has an agenda to prove, to validate, one can make convincing videos about many things. I am not directly comparing C02 emissions to the abortion issue.

Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:52 AM
HAIL PIKEVILLE!'s Avatar
HAIL PIKEVILLE! HAIL PIKEVILLE! is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Give me a bottle of anything....and a glazed doughnut...TO GO!!!
Posts: 2,696
Likes: 106
Liked 770 Times in 320 Posts
HAIL PIKEVILLE! is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
Do you understand that I am not comparing global warming to the video? I am suggesting that one video cannot solve a complex ethical dilemma; one bumper sticker cannot solve the riddle of the universe. I am suggesting that if one has an agenda to prove, to validate, one can make convincing videos about many things. I am not directly comparing C02 emissions to the abortion issue.
OH GOD!?!?! Are we gonna start talking about corn again? LOL!!!!
Send a private message to HAIL PIKEVILLE! Add HAIL PIKEVILLE! to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:57 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
We could...would you prefer Winnie the Pooh?
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-18-2007, 08:58 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by HAIL PIKEVILLE! View Post
OH GOD!?!?! Are we gonna start talking about corn again? LOL!!!!
Its in the 'abortion' thread... check it out.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.