Rate This Thread - Bin Laden calls for a Pakistani revolt..


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:37 AM
BFritz's Avatar
BFritz BFritz is offline
Who-Dey

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,184
Likes: 6
Liked 48 Times in 35 Posts
BFritz has a spectacular aura aboutBFritz has a spectacular aura about
Default Bin Laden calls for a Pakistani revolt.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070920/...al_qaida_video

Bin Laden calls for the Pakistani citizens to revolt against the president of Pakistan. Sound like it's not our problem? Bin Laden and much of Al-Qaida are in Pakistan, so they'd take over control of the country. Still sound far enough away not to matter? It doesn't say in that article, but Pakistan has nuclear weapons, so he'd control all of those too.

Now are you worried?
__________________
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Send a private message to BFritz Add BFritz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 09-20-2007, 10:34 AM
DevilsWin's Avatar
DevilsWin DevilsWin is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Way Downtown!!!!!
Posts: 3,579
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
DevilsWin will become famous soon enough
Default
**** yes that's a problem.
Send a private message to DevilsWin Add DevilsWin to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-20-2007, 11:48 AM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
I really...........really........cant wait for that dude to die.
Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2007, 04:48 PM
-STAT-'s Avatar
-STAT- -STAT- is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The House
Posts: 8,018
Likes: 17
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
-STAT- has a spectacular aura about-STAT- has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to -STAT- Send a message via Yahoo to -STAT-
Default
That is not good at all. Ladens time is coming and he will be history!
Send a private message to -STAT- Add -STAT- to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-20-2007, 04:57 PM
BFritz's Avatar
BFritz BFritz is offline
Who-Dey

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,184
Likes: 6
Liked 48 Times in 35 Posts
BFritz has a spectacular aura aboutBFritz has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by -STATS- View Post
That is not good at all. Ladens time is coming and he will be history!
I hope so. We desperately need to take him out.

Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
I really...........really........cant wait for that dude to die.
Hopefully, his health is fading, because he hasn't appeared much at all, only audio tapes with his voice over pictures and things, so hopefully that means that he's in bad health and just doesn't want people to know.
However, if they take over Pakistan, he'll be able to be in good housing where he can get treated for his health. But, if he does take over, then he'd be out in public more, and I'm sure we could get an open shot at him, or at least send a missile over and bomb his palace, because we can launch a missile from halfway across the world and have it accurate enough to land on a fly in Pakistan.
__________________
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life

Last edited by BFritz; 09-20-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Send a private message to BFritz Add BFritz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
I'd love to get on national television,...I'd put on my Forrest Griffin T-shirt (because its cool and looks very mean and fashionable on me, lol), break all of his limbs, hear him screaming in pain...then saw his fuc*ing head off with a dull knife, and slam it (his head) against the wall....THATS how he needs to go.
Originally Posted by BFritz View Post
I hope so. We desperately need to take him out.



Hopefully, his health is fading, because he hasn't appeared much at all, only audio tapes with his voice over pictures and things, so hopefully that means that he's in bad health and just doesn't want people to know.
However, if they take over Pakistan, he'll be able to be in good housing where he can get treated for his health. But, if he does take over, then he'd be out in public more, and I'm sure we could get an open shot at him, or at least send a missile over and bomb his palace, because we can launch a missile from halfway across the world and have it accurate enough to land on a fly in Pakistan.

Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-23-2007, 12:43 PM
BFritz's Avatar
BFritz BFritz is offline
Who-Dey

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,184
Likes: 6
Liked 48 Times in 35 Posts
BFritz has a spectacular aura aboutBFritz has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
I'd love to get on national television,...I'd put on my Forrest Griffin T-shirt (because its cool and looks very mean and fashionable on me, lol), break all of his limbs, hear him screaming in pain...then saw his fuc*ing head off with a dull knife, and slam it (his head) against the wall....THATS how he needs to go.
No, need to cut off his limbs with a rusty knife so he suffers, not his head.
__________________
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Send a private message to BFritz Add BFritz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-24-2007, 05:08 AM
rallo316 rallo316 is offline
Asst. Coach
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,562
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rallo316 is on a distinguished road
Default
if his kidneys are as bad as they say he can't live much longer.
Send a private message to rallo316 Add rallo316 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-24-2007, 07:08 AM
DevilsWin's Avatar
DevilsWin DevilsWin is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Way Downtown!!!!!
Posts: 3,579
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
DevilsWin will become famous soon enough
Default
The really sad thing is if we did get Bin Laden all that would mean is "We got Bin Laden". He is not nearly as dangerous as the movement he has inspired.
Send a private message to DevilsWin Add DevilsWin to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-04-2007, 12:32 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Wow,

I love the energy here!!! Lets keep up this patriotic spirit!!!

I can't believe I missed this post!!!

When bin Laden is caught, I hope he's caught alive.. and I can't wait until he denounces his false religion and begs for forgiveness!!!! Then we should turn him over to the families of 9/11, the USS Cole, the US embassy bombings, Al-Qaeda in Iraq, etc.......

Then at the point..... they can do what they want with him, including release him if they wish. However, I strongly believe that a simple vote would provide him with being burned by the very kerosene that burned the victims of 9/11. We need to make sure not to put too much on him though, so his death happens too quickly. :-)
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-04-2007, 05:44 AM
vundy33's Avatar
vundy33 vundy33 is offline
BGR Staff


Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,964
Likes: 2,702
Liked 933 Times in 725 Posts
vundy33 has a spectacular aura aboutvundy33 has a spectacular aura about
Default
If he does take over Pakistan, I think we would need to invade there. If we know for SURE Pakistan has nukes then we would have to invade...there would be no other option. I could care less if Amedinejad, Kim Jong Ill, or Hugo Chavez had them because I know they're not stupid enough to use them. Bin Laden would be the last person on this earth that we would want to have control of nuclear weopons.
Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-04-2007, 06:26 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by vundy33 View Post
If he does take over Pakistan, I think we would need to invade there. If we know for SURE Pakistan has nukes then we would have to invade...there would be no other option. I could care less if Amedinejad, Kim Jong Ill, or Hugo Chavez had them because I know they're not stupid enough to use them. Bin Laden would be the last person on this earth that we would want to have control of nuclear weopons.
They definately have nukes. In 1998 they tested 5-6 of them over the course of just a few days. Including one that caused 5.0 sesimic activity. It started about 1970 or so, and took them 15-20 years before developing the capability. And 25-30 years before detonating the first.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-04-2007, 09:04 AM
vundy33's Avatar
vundy33 vundy33 is offline
BGR Staff


Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,964
Likes: 2,702
Liked 933 Times in 725 Posts
vundy33 has a spectacular aura aboutvundy33 has a spectacular aura about
Default
Well, looks like if the Bin Laden gets Pakistan on his side than they are in trouble. BTW, I don't think it will ever happen unless Bin Laden's forces just overpower the Pakistan goverment. Pakistan could welcome him, but I know that won't happen.
Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by vundy33 View Post
Well, looks like if the Bin Laden gets Pakistan on his side than they are in trouble. BTW, I don't think it will ever happen unless Bin Laden's forces just overpower the Pakistan goverment. Pakistan could welcome him, but I know that won't happen.
I agree.

This is something that we as a nation would never allow happen. unless god forbid, Jimmy Carter were to regain power.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-04-2007, 11:44 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Hey, RR, of course you know that I DESPISE those who kill and maim and torture thinking they glorify "god," but can you state for us why Bin Laden thinks the West, and the United States in particular, is a "great satan"? Do you think the inability to hear what "enemies" are saying is a problem? I was always taught that your critics can be your best friends because they sometimes hold up a mirror and let you see what you ordinarily refuse to look at? "Some power the gift give us to see ourselves as others see us"?
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-04-2007, 04:34 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
Hey, RR, of course you know that I DESPISE those who kill and maim and torture thinking they glorify "god," but can you state for us why Bin Laden thinks the West, and the United States in particular, is a "great satan"? Do you think the inability to hear what "enemies" are saying is a problem? I was always taught that your critics can be your best friends because they sometimes hold up a mirror and let you see what you ordinarily refuse to look at? "Some power the gift give us to see ourselves as others see us"?
"America appeared so mighty ... but it was actually weak and cowardly. Look at Vietnam, look at Lebanon. Whenever soldiers start coming home in body bags, Americans panic and retreat. Such a country needs only to be confronted with two or three sharp blows, then it will flee in panic, as it always has. ... It cannot stand against warriors of faith who do not fear death."

"Killing a child is not valid" in Islam "speak without any knowledge of Islamic law", because killing children and other civilians may be done in vengeance."

I think Bin Laden can explains this better than i'd ever be able to...

But to sum it up, most probably because he's filled full of hate with a touch of fruit cake'ness

http://www.allgreatquotes.com/osama_...n_quotes.shtml
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:40 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
"America appeared so mighty ... but it was actually weak and cowardly. Look at Vietnam, look at Lebanon. Whenever soldiers start coming home in body bags, Americans panic and retreat. Such a country needs only to be confronted with two or three sharp blows, then it will flee in panic, as it always has. ... It cannot stand against warriors of faith who do not fear death."

"Killing a child is not valid" in Islam "speak without any knowledge of Islamic law", because killing children and other civilians may be done in vengeance."

I think Bin Laden can explains this better than i'd ever be able to...

But to sum it up, most probably because he's filled full of hate with a touch of fruit cake'ness

http://www.allgreatquotes.com/osama_...n_quotes.shtml

Bin Laden also speaks of multinational corporations based in America exploiting "the land of the Moslems" and the "people of Islam." Again, to kill, torture and maim in the name of "god," for the glory of "god," is a sad commentary on the poison that is religion; however, since no human being is perfect, it only stands to reason that no nation full of people and governed by people can be perfect. We often get so full of our nationalistic hubris that we refuse to turn our gaze inward.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:42 AM
GodisAshlandTomcat41's Avatar
GodisAshlandTomcat41 GodisAshlandTomcat41 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Can't Find a Better Man
Posts: 148
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GodisAshlandTomcat41 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
I say we just nuke the entire country of Afghanistan.....
Send a private message to GodisAshlandTomcat41 Add GodisAshlandTomcat41 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:46 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by GodisAshlandTomcat41 View Post
I say we just nuke the entire country of Afghanistan.....

Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-05-2007, 08:29 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
"Destroy Pakistan with a nuclear strike."

Quote from Osama Bin Laden in 1998 interview:

"They rip us of our wealth, resources and oil. They kill, murder our brothers. They compromise our honor and our dignity and dare we utter a single word of protest, we are called terrorists."

Osama Bin Laden approves of murder in the name of "god." His religion poisons everything. However, if one know anything about the secret dealings of the US in the Middle East, one has to take note of Bin Laden's words above.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-05-2007, 08:59 AM
vundy33's Avatar
vundy33 vundy33 is offline
BGR Staff


Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,964
Likes: 2,702
Liked 933 Times in 725 Posts
vundy33 has a spectacular aura aboutvundy33 has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
"Destroy Pakistan with a nuclear strike."

Quote from Osama Bin Laden in 1998 interview:

"They rip us of our wealth, resources and oil. They kill, murder our brothers. They compromise our honor and our dignity and dare we utter a single word of protest, we are called terrorists."

Osama Bin Laden approves of murder in the name of "god." His religion poisons everything. However, if one know anything about the secret dealings of the US in the Middle East, one has to take note of Bin Laden's words above.
Whats your point?
Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-05-2007, 09:07 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
I know of no nation in existence in the present or in history which can take the moral high ground as some righteous preacher nation. I despise killing in the name of "god." Osama Bin Laden is poison, no doubt about that. However, nationalistic ideas of America as a righteous nation don't accord with truth. Acknowledgement of human frailty produces caution and humility. That's the point.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-05-2007, 09:42 AM
DevilsWin's Avatar
DevilsWin DevilsWin is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Way Downtown!!!!!
Posts: 3,579
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
DevilsWin will become famous soon enough
Default
Don't be a hypocrite, basically.

1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. 2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Send a private message to DevilsWin Add DevilsWin to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-05-2007, 09:54 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
How often do you hear a US official deal with the issue that the US is the only nation to have ever destroyed a civilian population with a nuclear weapon...and we did it twice...
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-05-2007, 12:59 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
How often do you hear a US official deal with the issue that the US is the only nation to have ever destroyed a civilian population with a nuclear weapon...and we did it twice...
If we would have used it faster, more lives would have been saved. And had we not ever used it, Japan would control about 1/2 of Asia right now with Imperial rule. Now thats what we want. I'll take commies in China.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:33 PM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
If we would have used it faster, more lives would have been saved. And had we not ever used it, Japan would control about 1/2 of Asia right now with Imperial rule. Now thats what we want. I'll take commies in China.
You have memorized the party line, the talking point very well. But other than being just another GUESSER, how do you KNOW any of what you just said?
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:50 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
You have memorized the party line, the talking point very well. But other than being just another GUESSER, how do you KNOW any of what you just said?
You think the 'party line' is that we should have nuked sooner? What party do you think I'm from. It was the democratic party who funded it, socialists like Einstein who built, and a democrat president who dropped it.

And being other than a guesser, I don't know it to be a fact. Does that make you happy?

But it was just a guess that it'd end the war as well... and how did that turn out?

All unproven things are guesses until put to the test, and you my friend, would never have known an end to Japanese rule of Oceania Asia, the oppression and genocide in China, etc. And thats MY guess. Whats yours?

I tend to take the Ann Coulter stance on foreign policy when shaken to action. However, I'm non interventionist in matters that don't affect me.

But for the Ann Coulter in me, please read: (It is IMO one of the most emotional writings I've ever read... I love it.)

Quote:
Barbara Olson kept her cool. In the hysteria and terror of hijackers herding passengers to the rear of the plane, she retrieved her cell phone and called her husband, Ted, the solicitor general of the United States. She informed him that he had better call the FBI the plane had been hijacked. According to reports, Barbara was still on the phone with Ted when her plane plunged in a fiery explosion directly into the Pentagon.

Barbara risked having her neck slit to warn the country of a terrorist attack. She was a patriot to the very end.

This is not to engage in the media's typical hallucinatory overstatement about anyone who is the victim of a horrible tragedy. The furtive cell phone call was an act of incredible daring and panache. If it were not, we'd be hearing reports of a hundred more cell phone calls. (Even people who swear to hate cell phones carry them for commercial air travel.)

The last time I saw Barbara in person was about three weeks ago. She generously praised one of my recent columns and told me I had really found my niche. Ted, she said, had taken to reading my columns aloud to her over breakfast.

I mention that to say three things about Barbara. First, she was really nice. A lot of people on TV seem nice, but aren't. (And some who don't seem nice, are.) But Barbara was always her charming, graceful, vebullient self. "Nice" is an amazingly rare quality among writers. In the opinion business, bitter, jealous hatred is the norm. Barbara had reason to be secure.

Second, it was actually easy to imagine Ted reading political columns aloud to Barbara at the breakfast table. Theirs was a relationship that could only be cheaply imitated by Bill and Hillary the latter being a subject of Barbara's appropriately biting bestseller, **** to Pay. Hillary claimed preposterously in the Talk magazine interview that she discussed policy with Bill while cutting his grapefruit in the morning. Ted and Barbara really did talk politics and really did have breakfast together.

It's "Ted and Barbara" just like it's Fred and Ginger, and George and Gracie. They were so perfect together, so obvious, that their friends were as happy they were on their wedding day. This is more than the death of a great person and patriotic American. It's a human amputation.

Third, since Barbara's compliment, I've been writing my columns for Ted and Barbara. I'm always writing to someone in my head. Now I don't know who to write to. Ted-and-Barbara were a good muse.

Apart from hearing that this beautiful light has been extinguished from the world, only one other news flash broke beyond the numbingly omnipresent horror of the entire day. That evening, CNN reported that bombs were dropping in Afghanistan and then updated the report to say they weren't our bombs.

They should have been ours. I want them to be ours.

This is no time to be precious about locating the exact individuals directly involved in this particular terrorist attack. Those responsible include anyone anywhere in the world who smiled in response to the annihilation of patriots like Barbara Olson.

We don't need long investigations of the forensic evidence to determine with scientific accuracy the person or persons who ordered this specific attack. We don't need an "international coalition." We don't need a study on "terrorism." We certainly didn't need a congressional resolution condemning the attack this week.

The nation has been invaded by a fanatical, murderous cult. And we welcome them. We are so good and so pure we would never engage in discriminatory racial or "religious" profiling.

People who want our country destroyed live here, work for our airlines, and are submitted to the exact same airport shakedown as a lumberman from Idaho. This would be like having the Wehrmacht immigrate to America and work for our airlines during World War II. Except the Wehrmacht was not so bloodthirsty.

"All of our lives" don't need to change, as they keep prattling on TV. Every single time there is a terrorist attack or a plane crashes because of pilot error Americans allow their rights to be contracted for no purpose whatsoever.

The airport kabuki theater of magnetometers, asinine questions about whether passengers "packed their own bags," and the hostile, lumpen mesomorphs ripping open our luggage somehow allowed over a dozen armed hijackers to board four American planes almost simultaneously on Bloody Tuesday. (Did those fabulous security procedures stop a single hijacker anyplace in America that day?)

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:56 PM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Ann Coulter? I would have never guessed. And, for pete's sake, I am not a Democrat. I dislike, like Dwight Eisenhower, the military-industrial complex. Invade and bomb and kill and forcibly convert. "We become what we hate." I grieve for Barbara Olsen, and her senseless death at the hands of the poison of religious extremism. I grieve for those who believe that rubbing on the stench of the enemy produces a different smell.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-05-2007, 02:59 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
Ann Coulter? I would have never guessed. And, for pete's sake, I am not a Democrat. I dislike, like Dwight Eisenhower, the military-industrial complex. Invade and bomb and kill and forcibly convert. "We become what we hate." I grieve for Barbara Olsen, and her senseless death at the hands of the poison of religious extremism. I grieve for those who believe that rubbing on the stench of the enemy produces a different smell.
I don't recall saying you were in that last post. i'm saying its 'not the party' line of MY party. I dont know what party you are, and hopefully you're not in the same as my polluting it with dennis kucinich departments of peace and making the entire leadership out of member of CAIR.

I don't mind what you think about my beliefs. I'm over that, I once thought you were just misguided... now I know so. I doubt I'll be able to change that, so I just choose not to debate (if you can call your side as part of a debate), with you any longer. Thats all.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-05-2007, 03:01 PM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Hey, I'm not in sympathy with the KKK.... And, whenever you post, I'll reply. Then, if my suspicion is correct, you'll grit your teeth, resolve your will... then post back.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.