Rate This Thread - Our world's a bit safer.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Who-Dey

Liked 48 Times in 35 Posts
BFritz has a spectacular aura aboutBFritz has a spectacular aura about
Default Our world's a bit safer
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071004/.../koreas_summit

Kim Jong II of North Korea is disabling their nuclear program, which is a huge relief. I remember reading this summer (or might have been spring) where they said "Saddam pretended to be a psycho with nuclear weapons; Kim Song II IS psycho with nuclear weapons."

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 270 Times in 167 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
Thats great news.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Who-Dey

Originally Posted by blackcat_student View Post
Thats great news.
Beyond great: it's incredible.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:35 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Beef will become famous soon enoughBeef will become famous soon enough
Assuming that he follows though with it. And I thought he agreed to disarm his largest reactor, not all?
Old 10-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Who-Dey

Originally Posted by Beef View Post
Assuming that he follows though with it. And I thought he agreed to disarm his largest reactor, not all?
He agreed to disarm the largest one first, and by year's end, all of them. True that it doesn't mean anything til he follows through, but I think all of the pressure on him is making him know that he has to disarm.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Suspended
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
More good news.

According to a new NIE, Iran stopped their nuclear weapons program in 2003 because of intense international pressure, and our actions in Iraq. (As did libya.)

This is incredible news, and lessons the probability of a strategic strike, which up until now I've been advocating for. However, they continue to enrich uranium and the report says that if reconstituted at any time, as early as late 2009 they could have a bomb. Lets pray this never is allowed to happen.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events