Rate This Thread - Barack Obama.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecavemaster

"...he was a grand member of the royal order of the Imperial Wizards of the noble hoods of the Klan..."
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
Who?
Quote:
George Wallace, your state's rights brother...
Quote:
Didn't say Wallace was a Klan guy


Maybe I missed something?
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #62  
Old 11-30-2007, 11:57 AM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
Original reply of "grand member" referred to beliefs stated in your post about wishing the South had won. George Wallace befriended the Klan, counted on the Klan, though later, after being confined to a wheelchair, apoligized for his views to an African American congregation. It is no accident that a lot of Klan materials repeat the mantra of "state's rights" as a subterfuge for hateful and "not the American ideal" thoughts and ideas and priniciples.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page
  #63  
Old 11-30-2007, 12:03 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
Original reply of "grand member" referred to beliefs stated in your post about wishing the South had won. George Wallace befriended the Klan, counted on the Klan, though later, after being confined to a wheelchair, apoligized for his views to an African American congregation. It is no accident that a lot of Klan materials repeat the mantra of "state's rights" as a subterfuge for hateful and "not the American ideal" thoughts and ideas and priniciples.
So when asked 'who was' the grand member, and you replied George Wallace... that was just a moment of Tourrettes or ADD. Understandable. Sorry for thinking that you'd answer the question....

But yeah, I'll repeat it again. I wish the south would have won.

I also would have fought for the south, along side many African Americans who did so.

Further, the KKK and I agree on about 75% of the issues. I've thoroughly read their platform through the years, including their latest. Many of their ideas make sense to me. I just happen to disagree with segregation and mistreatment of people because of religious or ethnic reasons.

I'm a confederate flag waving southern states rights DixieCrat. Accept it.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #64  
Old 11-30-2007, 12:13 PM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
I accept your right to be a Dixiecrat. Make sure your white sheets are clean.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page
  #65  
Old 11-30-2007, 12:24 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
I accept your right to be a Dixiecrat. Make sure your white sheets are clean.
No problem, I make sure to buy Clorox brand bleach, not the cheap stuff from the bottom shelf at the Dollar Store.


I suppose i'll list the things I support about the Klan's platform.

They want to repeal NAFTA, withdrawal from the WTO, the GATT, ect:

They want to stop foreign aid.

OUT OF THE UN NOW!

Abolishment of racial based affirmative action programs which discriminate unfairly against white americans, and white males in particular.

Put american troops on the border and stop illegal immigration!

Very Pro-2nd amendment, and 9th.

Drug testing welfare recips

Repeal the federal reserve.

Balance budget amendment.

A flat tax or national sales tax.

Stronger Defense Dept,

Better care for our Veterans

Among other things!

So if you have any questions about my views? Feel free to ask.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #66  
Old 11-30-2007, 12:27 PM
thecavemaster thecavemaster is offline
Head Coach

Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,086
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
thecavemaster will become famous soon enough
Default
I think quality starch would improve the look as well.
Send a private message to thecavemaster Add thecavemaster to Your Contacts Top of page
  #67  
Old 12-01-2007, 05:17 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by thecavemaster View Post
I think quality starch would improve the look as well.
I don't especially like the crisp feel and look of overly starched items.

I'll just stick to fabric softener sheets and a comfy feel.

May the south rise again.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #68  
Old 12-01-2007, 09:01 AM
ComfortEagle's Avatar
ComfortEagle ComfortEagle is offline
Ninja

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: on a boat
Posts: 8,777
Likes: 0
Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
ComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the rough
Default
Get this thread back on topic or it will be closed.
__________________
Send a private message to ComfortEagle Add ComfortEagle to Your Contacts Top of page
  #69  
Old 12-01-2007, 11:27 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by ComfortEagle View Post
Get this thread back on topic or it will be closed.

Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #70  
Old 12-01-2007, 11:33 AM
vundy33's Avatar
vundy33 vundy33 is offline
BGR Staff


Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,964
Likes: 2,702
Liked 933 Times in 725 Posts
vundy33 has a spectacular aura aboutvundy33 has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
No problem, I make sure to buy Clorox brand bleach, not the cheap stuff from the bottom shelf at the Dollar Store.


I suppose i'll list the things I support about the Klan's platform.

They want to repeal NAFTA, withdrawal from the WTO, the GATT, ect:

They want to stop foreign aid.

OUT OF THE UN NOW!

Abolishment of racial based affirmative action programs which discriminate unfairly against white americans, and white males in particular.

Put american troops on the border and stop illegal immigration!

Very Pro-2nd amendment, and 9th.

Drug testing welfare recips

Repeal the federal reserve.

Balance budget amendment.

A flat tax or national sales tax.

Stronger Defense Dept,

Better care for our Veterans

Among other things!

So if you have any questions about my views? Feel free to ask.
Aren't all of them on welfare? The KKK is just a bunch of redneck sorry *** racists.
Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #71  
Old 12-01-2007, 11:48 AM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by vundy33 View Post
Aren't all of them on welfare? The KKK is just a bunch of redneck sorry *** racists. If you support them, then you are too.
CE,

I know you warned about staying on topic. But I have the right to defend myself against personal attacks, and of obscene nature.

vundy33,

I do support most of the KKK's views. As do democrats support most of the communists beliefs. You made absolutely no point in your post, other than that you have to resort to immature name calling. I never said they don't accept welfare. For all I know, they may. I haven't had the chance to ask Robert Byrd yet, but I'll email him in a minute and get back to you. They do however wish to see them drug tested. Please refrain from responding to my posts if you can only use harsh profane language.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #72  
Old 12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
vundy33's Avatar
vundy33 vundy33 is offline
BGR Staff


Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,964
Likes: 2,702
Liked 933 Times in 725 Posts
vundy33 has a spectacular aura aboutvundy33 has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
CE,

I know you warned about staying on topic. But I have the right to defend myself against personal attacks, and of obscene nature.

vundy33,

I do support most of the KKK's views. As do democrats support most of the communists beliefs. You made absolutely no point in your post, other than that you have to resort to immature name calling. I never said they don't accept welfare. For all I know, they may. I haven't had the chance to ask Robert Byrd yet, but I'll email him in a minute and get back to you. They do however wish to see them drug tested. Please refrain from responding to my posts if you can only use harsh profane language.

Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #73  
Old 12-01-2007, 07:53 PM
ronald_reagan ronald_reagan is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by vundy33 View Post

Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #74  
Old 12-01-2007, 08:32 PM
ComfortEagle's Avatar
ComfortEagle ComfortEagle is offline
Ninja

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: on a boat
Posts: 8,777
Likes: 0
Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
ComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the rough
Default
Thread closed for no longer being on topic. Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic, but this one has run it's course.
__________________
Send a private message to ComfortEagle Add ComfortEagle to Your Contacts Top of page
Closed Thread

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.