Rate This Thread - Will Knott Co. Judge Exec. go to prison?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-03-2007, 03:02 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
americangirl is on a distinguished road
Default Will Knott Co. Judge Exec. go to prison?
Just wondering what the people of kentucky are thinking and there views on this matter.
Send a private message to americangirl Add americangirl to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-03-2007, 03:23 AM
Ninja

Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
ComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the rough
What's the story?
Old 12-03-2007, 04:22 AM
Scout Team

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lisa Douglas is on a distinguished road
Is this the judge, who has brought the Sportsplex & all of the great corporate potential, to Knott County?
Send a private message to Lisa Douglas Add Lisa Douglas to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Starter
Location: "You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say, "That's the bad guy."
Liked 31 Times in 24 Posts
NEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
He has the best young lawyer in Kentucky so I would say he gets the best he could hope for.
Send a private message to NEXT Add NEXT to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:30 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It"s about the judge exec. here in knott co.who won co.judge as a rep. in a 98.something % dem. county. it is about mr. thompson buying votes at the expence of the tax payers of kentucky. And i mean like paveing a road with blacktop to a barn, building bridges to no house or anything,blacktoping private drives and roads ,having his county workers to cut weeds and grass at one that is in his administration( salary ) and the list goes on and on.So the feds have enough on them to indict them and that happened this past friday.So the four are to be back in court sometime in jan., and a trial date sometime in feb. .
Send a private message to americangirl Add americangirl to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Suspended
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ronald_reagan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by americangirl View Post
It"s about the judge exec. here in knott co.who won co.judge as a rep. in a 98.something % dem. county. it is about mr. thompson buying votes at the expence of the tax payers of kentucky. And i mean like paveing a road with blacktop to a barn, building bridges to no house or anything,blacktoping private drives and roads ,having his county workers to cut weeds and grass at one that is in his administration( salary ) and the list goes on and on.So the feds have enough on them to indict them and that happened this past friday.So the four are to be back in court sometime in jan., and a trial date sometime in feb. .
I would never expect someone from East Ky in political office to such a thing. Shocking.

Magistrates, judge executives, mayors, ect....

They are all exactly like this guy. Now, if we can just clean house in the other counties, with Floyd and Pike County at the very top of the list.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ronald_reagan View Post
I would never expect someone from East Ky in political office to such a thing. Shocking.

Magistrates, judge executives, mayors, ect....

They are all exactly like this guy. Now, if we can just clean house in the other counties, with Floyd and Pike County at the very top of the list.
Sounds like a winner to me, and i really love that ronald reagan photo, cool
Old 12-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by americangirl View Post
Sounds like a winner to me, and i really love that ronald reagan photo, cool
Well thank you.
Send a private message to ronald_reagan Add ronald_reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:59 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Watchful Eye is on a distinguished road
The US Prosecutor that has him under indictment is a PITBULL. He just recently convicted about every elected official in Bath Co. for vote buying. He also tried and convicted the two ladies in Johnson Co. that embezzeled all the money from Johnson Central. Not to mention the entire city of Manchester is in federal prison due to him. I wish the Judge Ex all the best but it sounds like he starting his long journy up that creek, you know the one, without a paddle.
Send a private message to Watchful Eye Add Watchful Eye to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Suspended
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Watchful Eye View Post
The US Prosecutor that has him under indictment is a PITBULL. He just recently convicted about every elected official in Bath Co. for vote buying. He also tried and convicted the two ladies in Johnson Co. that embezzeled all the money from Johnson Central. Not to mention the entire city of Manchester is in federal prison due to him. I wish the Judge Ex all the best but it sounds like he starting his long journy up that creek, you know the one, without a paddle.
Wow.

I can testify to the fact that Manchester is corrupt. I had quite an experience there with cops one night while driving through town for work. A guy ran out in front of me in the road during some 'festival' or something, and he was clearly drunk.. dancing in the street and screaming at me to slow down. And I look to my left while waiting on the idito to get out of the road, and about 3-4 cops are sitting on golf carts with about 10 other guys who are absolutely drunk out of their mind... and as a cop walks over to get the guy out the road, i notice... he TOO is drinking, and staggering. Still in uniform... I was wondering when Andy and Barney were going to come take care of things.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events