Rate This Thread - Do you Think 9/11 Was A Conspiracy????.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-16-2007, 03:31 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do you Think 9/11 Was A Conspiracy????
I think the goverment had something to do with it...because we had drills of what to do if it happen and it did happen and everybody was so unprepared....HMMMM........also it was a reasonable Excuse for bush to invade Afganastan......Tell me what you think......

__________________________________________________ ____



Rammstein ist Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:07 PM
PC_You_Know's Avatar
PC_You_Know PC_You_Know is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,128
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PC_You_Know is on a distinguished road
Default
This was discussed so long ago, and everyone on here who discussed it watched Loose Change and there was a big discussion on it. But yes, I think it was a conspiracy.
Send a private message to PC_You_Know Add PC_You_Know to Your Contacts Top of page
  #3  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:11 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
i agree on you with that......i didn't know about the disscussion because i'm new.....but yea there was too many things that happend that couldn't be explained.....Do u think the sinking of the Lustina was planned to get us into WWI.????/
_______________________________________


Rammstein ist Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #4  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:12 PM
PC_You_Know's Avatar
PC_You_Know PC_You_Know is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,128
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PC_You_Know is on a distinguished road
Default
Yes.
Send a private message to PC_You_Know Add PC_You_Know to Your Contacts Top of page
  #5  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
"Loose Change" lol.

I watched the special "9/11 Conspiracy" on discovery channel or A&E or whatever channel it was on. I think thats a load of crap and anyone who actually believes our government would put that many of our lives in danger is just as crazy as them boys who made that movie.
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
  #6  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:23 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by PC_You_Know View Post
Yes.
yea....it's not as crazy as people thinks it is......
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #7  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
"Loose Change" lol.

I watched the special "9/11 Conspiracy" on discovery channel or A&E or whatever channel it was on. I think thats a load of crap and anyone who actually believes our government would put that many of our lives in danger is just as crazy as them boys who made that movie.
UHHHH....they did.....Lustina....a cruise that was going to london through enemy waters......their were countless warnings in newspapers still the goverment let the crusie go on....guess what happend after it sank....WWI....they did it once.....they could do it again....i think they did because their was more to 9/11 then the goverment said....
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #8  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
UHHHH....they did.....Lustina....a cruise that was going to london through enemy waters......their were countless warnings in newspapers still the goverment let the crusie go on....guess what happend after it sank....WWI....they did it once.....they could do it again....i think they did because their was more to 9/11 then the goverment said....
Yeah I'm sure they let that happen just so they could start a war.

What else is there to 9/11 then?

How old were you on 9-11-2001, like 9 .
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
  #9  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:38 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
Yeah I'm sure they let that happen just so they could start a war.

What else is there to 9/11 then?

How old were you on 9-11-2001, like 9 .
there were more explosions heard in the WTC and also at the pentagon....not every ****ing piece of that plane melted and the hole was too small..... maybe i was young but i was interrested with politics and the news as much then as i am now!
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #10  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:43 PM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
there were more explosions heard in the WTC and also at the pentagon....not every ****ing piece of that plane melted and the hole was too small.....
So every citizen ON THE GROUND who watched two big gigantic f**kin' airplanes fly into the trade centers watched a hoax? It wasnt planned by the government. It wasnt staged. Why not place the blame where it belongs for once. The TERRORISTS (and Phil Fulmer) started 9/11. Not George Bush. Not Adolf Hitler. Not Barry Bonds. Osama bin Ladin and his lovable band of decapitating terrorists..
Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #11  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:50 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
there were more explosions heard in the WTC and also at the pentagon....not every ****ing piece of that plane melted and the hole was too small..... maybe i was young but i was interrested with politics and the news as much then as i am now!
What the **** are you talkin about kid?
What does "not every ****ing piece of that plane melted" have to do with anything?
What does "the hole was too small" have to do with anything?

You ain't makin one bit os sense kid.
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
  #12  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:54 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
So every citizen ON THE GROUND who watched two big gigantic f**kin' airplanes fly into the trade centers watched a hoax? It wasnt planned by the government. It wasnt staged. Why not place the blame where it belongs for once. The TERRORISTS (and Phil Fulmer) started 9/11. Not George Bush. Not Adolf Hitler. Not Barry Bonds. Osama bin Ladin and his lovable band of decapitating terrorists..
ok.....if you want to look at it that way.....hitler burnt the building of the democracy goverment in germany that was supposed to be done by the communist not hitler but he did it.......so why is no probable for our goverment to stage that.....**** like a year before it happend osama was in the u.s. in a hospital....we could've got him then...did we....no!!!!....
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #13  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:56 PM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
ok.....if you want to look at it that way.....hitler burnt the building of the democracy goverment in germany that was supposed to be done by the communist not hitler but he did it.......so why is no probable for our goverment to stage that.....**** like a year before it happend osama was in the u.s. in a hospital....we could've got him then...did we....no!!!!....
Because George Bush is no Adolf Hitler. And Billy Clinton could have had Osama 800,000 times..
Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #14  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:57 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
What the **** are you talkin about kid?
What does "not every ****ing piece of that plane melted" have to do with anything?
What does "the hole was too small" have to do with anything?

You ain't makin one bit os sense kid.

what i was saying was that the plane that "SUPPOSEDLY" went in to the pentagon couldn've just vaporized......and the hole in the pentagon was way to small for a 747 to go through it
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #15  
Old 12-16-2007, 04:58 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
Because George Bush is no Adolf Hitler. And Billy Clinton could have had Osama 800,000 times..
ok believe whatever lies you want to believe.......Have you heard of the North American Union????
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #16  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:00 PM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
ok believe whatever lies you want to believe.......Have you heard of the North American Union????
Have you ever heard of the Holocaust? I win.
Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #17  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
what i was saying was that the plane that "SUPPOSEDLY" went in to the pentagon couldn've just vaporized......and the hole in the pentagon was way to small for a 747 to go through it
You poor child...

So a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, hmmmmmmmm.....
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
  #18  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:17 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
You poor child...

So a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, hmmmmmmmm.....
what was that supposed to mean????
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #19  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:17 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
Have you ever heard of the Holocaust? I win.
yes.....but have you heard of the North American Union
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #20  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
PC_You_Know's Avatar
PC_You_Know PC_You_Know is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,128
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PC_You_Know is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
yes.....but have you heard of the North American Union
Are you talking about the thing of erasing Mexico and Canada's borders and being a whole?
Send a private message to PC_You_Know Add PC_You_Know to Your Contacts Top of page
  #21  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
what was that supposed to mean????
Which part???
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
  #22  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:36 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by PC_You_Know View Post
Are you talking about the thing of erasing Mexico and Canada's borders and being a whole?
yes.....what's your thoughts on that.......
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #23  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
Which part???
So a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, hmmmmmmmm.....


that part....
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #24  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
So a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, hmmmmmmmm.....


that part....
You made it sound like a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon. I was askin a question and bein sarcastic at the same time...
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
  #25  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:49 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
You made it sound like a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon. I was askin a question and bein sarcastic at the same time...
yea....but if u watched the footage released of the supposed "plane" going in to the pentagon you will you see you can't see a plane.....and as i said the hole was way too small......
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #26  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
yea....but if u watched the footage released of the supposed "plane" going in to the pentagon you will you see you can't see a plane.....and as i said the hole was way too small......
maybe because the Pentagon's size made the hole look small?
Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #27  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
TidesHoss32's Avatar
TidesHoss32 TidesHoss32 is offline
Proud American


Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 6,290
Likes: 558
Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
yes.....what's your thoughts on that.......
Leave Mexico for Mexicans. Leave Canada for Canadians. Its simple.
Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #28  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:55 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
Leave Mexico for Mexicans. Leave Canada for Canadians. Its simple.
yea....it would screw up our whole goverment....Wouldn't it?...but a up side they're really wouldn't be a immagration problem....
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #29  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
RammsteinFan92's Avatar
RammsteinFan92 RammsteinFan92 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Jenkins
Posts: 259
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RammsteinFan92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by TidesHoss32 View Post
maybe because the Pentagon's size made the hole look small?
no it was Clearly Too small for a 747.....don't ya think?
Send a private message to RammsteinFan92 Add RammsteinFan92 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #30  
Old 12-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Redneck Redneck is offline
BGR Mafia

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 5,294
Likes: 177
Liked 315 Times in 195 Posts
Redneck is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by RammsteinFan92 View Post
yea....but if u watched the footage released of the supposed "plane" going in to the pentagon you will you see you can't see a plane.....and as i said the hole was way too small......
You do know how fast planes travel don't you.

I took Media in high school for two years so trust me when I say this. If you take that footage and freeze frame it then watch it frame by frame you aren't gonna see a plane. We took footage of my buddy punchin a kid in the nuts and did this. One frame you couldn't see his hand, the next frame all you could see was his fist planted and the boy bent over double, lol.

Let me ask you this, if that plane didn't crash into the Pentagon where did it disappear to?
Send a private message to Redneck Add Redneck to Your Contacts Top of page
Closed Thread

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.