Rate This Thread - Bell co. @Corbin 11/10 Rd-2.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Statistician
Liked 69 Times in 53 Posts
Bossdaddy 4115 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
Donít know of any kids from harrogate that have transferred over to play at Bell, middlesboro has had a couple but honestly donít think bell has. Iím not saying recruiting doesnít happen, but just because a team is successful for a long time doesnít mean they do it. Middlesboro in the 90ís and mid 00ís were as good as anybody with just middlesboro kids... even further back than that in the 70ís and early 80ís middlesboro and Corbin were top 5 in the entire state with just middlesboro and Corbin kids, to say all programs that are traditionally good had to recruit is just ignorant.
Thank you finally someone remembers what it used to be like and can relate to today. During the 80-90 era both power houses and honestly had own kids, now Corbin does have reciprocating agreement and to all those who confuse that with recruiting need to read one, big difference. That being said our kids can also go somewhere else if they want, but choose to stay.
Send a private message to Bossdaddy 4115 Add Bossdaddy 4115 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:45 AM
Scout Team
Liked 196 Times in 132 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
I donít think there is to much confidence on log mountain for tomorrow. A player told their dad I work with itíll be their last game and heíd like him to come watch. Makes you remember this is still about the kids and no matter what theyíre proud of their accomplishments made their whole careers
BobcatForever (11-10-2017)
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Statistician
Liked 123 Times in 80 Posts
AnotherPirateTD is on a distinguished road
It truly is all about the kids. I hope everyone that can gets out to watch and support these kids that have worked so hard to make it this far. Hope for and injury free game accross the state tonight.
Granny Bear (11-10-2017), Patriot1 (11-10-2017)
Send a private message to AnotherPirateTD Add AnotherPirateTD to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:20 AM
Statistician
Liked 28 Times in 23 Posts
chs crazy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BellMiddle View Post
Not trying to start anything more but how did your freshman and somphore class compete against bellís when they spanked your tail once on log mountain and once in Corbin
Good grief are the *** whoopings hurting that bad? Talk is cheap, remember that, whenever Bell can stop a running clock before the half then maybe Iíll lend some credence to your ramblings otherwise things are as they stand and for the foreseeable future you all donít have a chance in ****!!
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Statistician
Dudley is 4-3 against Corbin since coming back in 01....
This ainít 2001 and after tonight heís gonna be 0-2 after coming back in 2017
Send a private message to chs crazy Add chs crazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:36 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,624 Times in 2,041 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Donít know of any kids from harrogate that have transferred over to play at Bell, middlesboro has had a couple but honestly donít think bell has. Iím not saying recruiting doesnít happen, but just because a team is successful for a long time doesnít mean they do it. Middlesboro in the 90ís and mid 00ís were as good as anybody with just middlesboro kids... even further back than that in the 70ís and early 80ís middlesboro and Corbin were top 5 in the entire state with just middlesboro and Corbin kids, to say all programs that are traditionally good had to recruit is just ignorant.
Whatever you say. lol
Old 11-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Statistician
Liked 132 Times in 77 Posts
Patriot1 is on a distinguished road
Glad to see Fatpatfan on this thread put some humor in it. Good luck to both teams hope for a injury free game. Corbin wins this game and moves on to the next round. Itís going to be cold tonight but more so for the bobcats than the hounds.
Send a private message to Patriot1 Add Patriot1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:03 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 218 Times in 127 Posts
BobcatForever is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
I donít think there is to much confidence on log mountain for tomorrow. A player told their dad I work with itíll be their last game and heíd like him to come watch. Makes you remember this is still about the kids and no matter what theyíre proud of their accomplishments made their whole careers
Well said Hound 05
Send a private message to BobcatForever Add BobcatForever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:35 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,567 Times in 3,520 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Good luck guys. I've found a computer, so I will be monitoring tonight after all!!

Meanwhile, I will lay back in my Gatlinburg cabin, eat like a horse and talk badly about you people!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
BobcatForever (11-10-2017)
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 218 Times in 127 Posts
BobcatForever is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
Good luck guys. I've found a computer, so I will be monitoring tonight after all!!

Meanwhile, I will lay back in my Gatlinburg cabin, eat like a horse and talk badly about you people!!!
now granny you surely wouldn't do that now would you
Granny Bear (11-10-2017)
Send a private message to BobcatForever Add BobcatForever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Seky is on a distinguished road
Not trying to start anything more but how did your freshman and somphore class compete against bellís when they spanked your tail once on log mountain and once in Corbin

Corbin beat Bell JV in conference playoff 28-6 and beat their freshman the last time they played.
HOFER (11-10-2017)
Send a private message to Seky Add Seky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 02:50 PM
2nd String
Liked 228 Times in 162 Posts
Iam4thecats is on a distinguished road
Corbin by 28
Send a private message to Iam4thecats Add Iam4thecats to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:14 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
BellMiddle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Seky View Post
Corbin beat Bell JV in conference playoff 28-6 and beat their freshman the last time they played.
Thereís also 3 players who are freshman that donít play either. Plus the sophomores like Frazier and dean who are standouts in varsity donít play. You canít go off a jv or freshman. I donít know if Corbin plays all there freshman or not but bell doesnít not. Most of the freshman team is the players who didnít even play in Middle school. You really canít go off a jv game or freshman or even a middle school. Varsity is what matters. I hate to say it but Corbinís got us in varsity right now but I couldnít ignore the fact you said that you said this. Yes Corbin beat the jv in the playoff but Iím positive we beat Corbin in a jv game at home early in the season and did beat them in a freshman game. I wasnít there for the two loss so I donít know how they went.
Send a private message to BellMiddle Add BellMiddle to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Scout Team
Liked 196 Times in 132 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
Thereís also 3 players who are freshman that donít play either. Plus the sophomores like Frazier and dean who are standouts in varsity donít play. You canít go off a jv or freshman. I donít know if Corbin plays all there freshman or not but bell doesnít not. Most of the freshman team is the players who didnít even play in Middle school. You really canít go off a jv game or freshman or even a middle school. Varsity is what matters. I hate to say it but Corbinís got us in varsity right now but I couldnít ignore the fact you said that you said this. Yes Corbin beat the jv in the playoff but Iím positive we beat Corbin in a jv game at home early in the season and did beat them in a freshman game. I wasnít there for the two loss so I donít know how they went.
Hahahah!!! Dude wtf??! What do you mean you canít go off JV or freshman games and it donít matter? YOU ARE literally the one who brought it up as a point! Then when it didnít turn out the way you were thinking, it all the sudden doesnít matter? I mean seriously?
chs crazy (11-10-2017)
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
Hahahah!!! Dude wtf??! What do you mean you canít go off JV or freshman games and it donít matter? YOU ARE literally the one who brought it up as a point! Then when it didnít turn out the way you were thinking, it all the sudden doesnít matter? I mean seriously?
You canít make this stuff up!!!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football