Rate This Thread - Transfers in the 15th region.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 07-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Water Boy
Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts
4low is on a distinguished road
Default Transfers in the 15th region
Brady D back 2 Martin county,Muncy back 2 Tolsia Rebels.
Budsqueezer (10-20-2019)
Send a private message to 4low Add 4low to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 07-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Statistician
Liked 59 Times in 45 Posts
Hambley is on a distinguished road
Shame we won’t get to see Martin Co win the 15th region..... lol
Send a private message to Hambley Add Hambley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Statistician
Liked 34 Times in 28 Posts
WinkWinkler is on a distinguished road
Martin County has no coach. They will never win until that situation is resolved and it won't be as long as his nephew is on the team.
Send a private message to WinkWinkler Add WinkWinkler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 35 Times in 23 Posts
The Eagle Knows is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by WinkWinkler View Post
Martin County has no coach. They will never win until that situation is resolved and it won't be as long as his nephew is on the team.
Martin County does have several good coaches and their names are Jason "JJ" James, Chase Parsley and Jayard Crum and they know basketball also they all have SMOKIN HOT WIVES.

As far as his nephew goes, who wouldn't want a 6'10" monster like Trey James on their team. He is a great kid, a ranked player, plays on a Nike EYBL team, and is an outstanding student.

I find the jealously that some people have of another person success and lives to be sad.

HATERS will always be unsuccessful in life and that's the difference between WINNERS and LOSERS.
BallFan1952 (07-09-2019), IntheZone (07-09-2019)
Send a private message to The Eagle Knows Add The Eagle Knows to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Statistician
Liked 59 Times in 45 Posts
Hambley is on a distinguished road
Though Martin Co has gotten a ton of attention during summer ball I fear this season is going to resemble last season. Though they have James who is a next level project type of player he can’t put his team on his back and go win. Summer ball doesn’t translate to wins in Feb and March... now the kid from Tolsia isn’t coming either....
Send a private message to Hambley Add Hambley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Statistician
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Mamba is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Eagle Knows View Post
Martin County does have several good coaches and their names are Jason "JJ" James, Chase Parsley and Jayard Crum and they know basketball also they all have SMOKIN HOT WIVES.

As far as his nephew goes, who wouldn't want a 6'10" monster like Trey James on their team. He is a great kid, a ranked player, plays on a Nike EYBL team, and is an outstanding student.

I find the jealously that some people have of another person success and lives to be sad.

HATERS will always be unsuccessful in life and that's the difference between WINNERS and LOSERS.

I wouldn't call him a MONSTER hes 6'10 and isnt even the best rebounder in the region. That kinda height gets you alot of attention especially in a region where your avg height for his position is 6'4 or 6'5. If hes a monster he would lead the region in pts and reb he has every advantage to do so...
Send a private message to Mamba Add Mamba to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by Mamba View Post
I wouldn't call him a MONSTER hes 6'10 and isnt even the best rebounder in the region. That kinda height gets you alot of attention especially in a region where your avg height for his position is 6'4 or 6'5. If hes a monster he would lead the region in pts and reb he has every advantage to do so...
David & Darryl has nicknamed him the "Monster in the Middle" and who am I to question that name and title....

The 2018-2019 KHSAA player rebound stat leaders are:

# 6 Nick Keeton average 11.9 per game
#11 Trey James average 10.9 per game
#14 Trey Francis average 10.6 per game
#38 Cody Potter average 9.6 per game

You are right, he was only number 2 in the region in rebounds. I've seen all these kids play and they are all awesome players...
Send a private message to The Eagle Knows Add The Eagle Knows to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:28 PM
2nd String
Liked 83 Times in 68 Posts
clipperw is an unknown quantity at this point
Speaking of David and Darryl nicknames, have they announced the news that "White Chocolate 2.0" is headed back to Martin County as "Money" Muncy decided to return to Tolsia?
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 04:39 PM
Statistician
Liked 25 Times in 17 Posts
t4p3r8 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by clipperw View Post
Speaking of David and Darryl nicknames, have they announced the news that "White Chocolate 2.0" is headed back to Martin County as "Money" Muncy decided to return to Tolsia?
Gotta love the rent a players
Send a private message to t4p3r8 Add t4p3r8 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Statistician
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Mamba is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Eagle Knows View Post
David & Darryl has nicknamed him the "Monster in the Middle" and who am I to question that name and title....

The 2018-2019 KHSAA player rebound stat leaders are:

# 6 Nick Keeton average 11.9 per game
#11 Trey James average 10.9 per game
#14 Trey Francis average 10.6 per game
#38 Cody Potter average 9.6 per game

You are right, he was only number 2 in the region in rebounds. I've seen all these kids play and they are all awesome players...

I'm not saying the kid is bad he has high potential but before the name MONSTER gets tagged to him he should be playing like 1 out rebounding 2 guard/forwards that hes 5 inches taller and being out rebounded by a center/forward that hes 4 to 5 inches taller than is be not being a monster is all I'm saying...Sometimes these nicknames and hype people put on these kids is very stressful to them especially if they struggle to live up to expectations...Strength footwork speed and agility is stuff he needs to improve ALOT on. If he makes major strides in those he could possibly be a Monster. And to the White Chocolate 2.0 nickname. They're no playing resemblance at all between Jason Williams and Brady..again that's labeling a kid with a nickname with great heights to try and live up to and can be very STRESSFUL to a teenager..
ekywildcat (08-06-2019), The Eagle Knows (07-08-2019)
Send a private message to Mamba Add Mamba to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 10:03 PM
Equipment Manager
^ Well said Mamba
Old 07-08-2019, 10:23 PM
Equipment Manager
Yes Jesse Muncy is heading back to Tolsia HS to play with the kids he grew up with and that are still his friends. It's refreshing to hear of a young man who realized being loyal to his friends, school and the area he grew up is not a bad thing also I never heard anyone say anything about him talking bad about Tolsia or trash talking his former teammates, and IMO that's real class.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 37 Times in 32 Posts
Warriorhawk17 is on a distinguished road
Wouldnt of won it anyway
Send a private message to Warriorhawk17 Add Warriorhawk17 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Statistician
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
DukeBoy is on a distinguished road
Yeah Mamba I remember your nickname being White Lightning. That was real tuff to live up to I bet. You guys should be glad they are promoting your kids like Dave and Darryl do. Monster in the Middle. Heck he is 6'10. He is a monster. Dingess is closest thing to Williams around here. Its all in fun anyway.
Send a private message to DukeBoy Add DukeBoy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Statistician
Liked 43 Times in 33 Posts
fewfirstchoice is on a distinguished road
Dingess enrolled back home in Martin County this morning.
Send a private message to fewfirstchoice Add fewfirstchoice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 07:48 PM
2nd String
I saw the post on Facebook from David and Darryl that "White Chocolate 2.0" was headed back home. I was surprised to read that as I thought he had decided to stay at Paintsville earlier in the summer.

With Smith-Mills also transferring in, if those three can gel then that 2/3 game in the 57th District Tournament should be greatly anticipated all season.

I cant wait to see how the season plays out.
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 3,003 Times in 1,787 Posts
jetpilot will become famous soon enough
I am liking it for Martin Co.
Send a private message to jetpilot Add jetpilot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:08 AM
Statistician
Liked 52 Times in 33 Posts
ekywildcat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fewfirstchoice View Post
Dingess enrolled back home in Martin County this morning.
I guess Paintsville coaches will be checking the transfer portal now.
Send a private message to ekywildcat Add ekywildcat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 17 Posts
EastKyPride is an unknown quantity at this point
Can we not just pick a school and stay?
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Starter
Liked 107 Times in 83 Posts
Creeker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by clipperw View Post
I saw the post on Facebook from David and Darryl that "White Chocolate 2.0" was headed back home. I was surprised to read that as I thought he had decided to stay at Paintsville earlier in the summer.

With Smith-Mills also transferring in, if those three can gel then that 2/3 game in the 57th District Tournament should be greatly anticipated all season.

I cant wait to see how the season plays out.
Smart move by Dingess, IMO. Kid wasn't used at all from what I saw at Paintsville. Point guard that almost seemed to be dared to try and drive or score...
Send a private message to Creeker Add Creeker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bugman2475 is on a distinguished road
I guess they are no rules anymore in transferring between schools.kids bouncing around like pinballs
Send a private message to Bugman2475 Add Bugman2475 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:20 PM
Statistician
Liked 34 Times in 28 Posts
WinkWinkler is on a distinguished road
Will not make a bit of difference for Martin County. The coach has had more talented teams before and could not win. If anyone gets more shots or points than a certain player, then they will quickly find their way to the bench.
Send a private message to WinkWinkler Add WinkWinkler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 08:37 PM
2nd String
Paintsville loses another player to transfer as Seth Williams has transferred to Johnson Central.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Water Boy
Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Iknowall is on a distinguished road
Seth Williams to JC has to put them in the drivers seat to win region, they have possibly 3 of top 5 players in the region now with Williams, May and Vanhoose and return John King, if everybody buys in and plays the right way could be scary good
Send a private message to Iknowall Add Iknowall to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Liked 144 Times in 94 Posts
BCF4L has a spectacular aura aboutBCF4L has a spectacular aura aboutBCF4L has a spectacular aura about
Has the KHSAA just said “screw it” when it comes to transfers? I mean how do you just freely move between schools like we are seeing now?
ballislife33 (08-07-2019)
Send a private message to BCF4L Add BCF4L to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Statistician
Liked 43 Times in 33 Posts
fewfirstchoice is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Iknowall View Post
Seth Williams to JC has to put them in the drivers seat to win region, they have possibly 3 of top 5 players in the region now with Williams, May and Vanhoose and return John King, if everybody buys in and plays the right way could be scary good
Better check their egos at the door. But can they?
Send a private message to fewfirstchoice Add fewfirstchoice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Administrator

Liked 1,280 Times in 935 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Wild scenes in mountain basketball. It’s basically kids choosing what college to go to. Hey post it on Twitter like a college announcement and these local sports radio shows have huge write-ups about it like the Lebron story when he left for Miami.

Wild
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:26 AM
Water Boy
Liked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Iknowall is on a distinguished road
Time will tell
Send a private message to Iknowall Add Iknowall to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Statistician
Liked 30 Times in 21 Posts
Budsqueezer is on a distinguished road
Williams' sister staying @ Paintsville so he probably won't get eligible imo. Ask Kash how that worked out for him when he tried to transfer to Pikeville and sister stayed at Paintsville.
Send a private message to Budsqueezer Add Budsqueezer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 3,003 Times in 1,787 Posts
jetpilot will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Budsqueezer View Post
Williams' sister staying @ Paintsville so he probably won't get eligible imo. Ask Kash how that worked out for him when he tried to transfer to Pikeville and sister stayed at Paintsville.
Different deal
Send a private message to jetpilot Add jetpilot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball