Rate This Thread - Trading Cards.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM
2nd String
Liked 184 Times in 143 Posts
NothingTrivial is on a distinguished road
Default Trading Cards
I collected for about 15 years, and Im looking to sale my entire collection for about 10-15% of beckett value. There are about 12,000 cards with a beckett value of around $11,000. We could meet and go over the collection, double check beckett values as I have most of it cataloged on beckett's website. If anyone would be interested or knows anyone that would be get in touch with me.
Send a private message to NothingTrivial Add NothingTrivial to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:11 PM
2nd String
Price down to $700
Send a private message to NothingTrivial Add NothingTrivial to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
I have about 30K cards, including 7 Fleer Rookie Jordan and 11 Rookie Gretzky. I've just not had the heart to start parting.

I started collecting as a kid, and kept up until about 1990.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:36 AM
2nd String
Very nice SD, I used to have about the same amount and sold most of the basketball around 2001 or so. I collected football as recently as last year, but they are just gathering dust for me now.\
Old 01-07-2012, 05:48 AM

Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
While still in school in 1982, I had been working odd jobs cutting grass or anything a young teenager could do - all for one purpose - to buy the only set of Topps Basketball cards that I did not own. I did everything I could to scratch up enough to get to that $132 mark to send away and buy the 1969-70 set. Finally after I got the money and made my purchase, I was as happy as could be, but had NOOOOO idea how I would be rewarded

That $132 was well spent. It include the Lew Alcindor Milwaukee Bucks rookie card. I've seen that card alone sell for as much as $7,500. The investments over the years has been better than Gold
Old 01-07-2012, 05:55 AM

Old 01-13-2012, 06:59 AM
Home of the Chicago Cubs!

Liked 1,273 Times in 1,057 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
I have a lot of cards that I'm wanting to get rid of as well.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Water Boy
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
highlands is on a distinguished road
I collect vintage baseball cards...if anybody has pre-1980 I would be interested in buying them. Send me a PM a partial list and what your asking for them. Thanks.
Send a private message to highlands Add highlands to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:01 AM
State Champion

Liked 687 Times in 471 Posts
sstack is on a distinguished road
Have big collection of cards my grandfather handed down to me, collecting dust in the closet, have no idea what all is there or value. Where would be a good place to get them looked at?
Send a private message to sstack Add sstack to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Classifieds » Sports Memorabilia & Sporting Equipment