Rate This Thread - New Proposals for the site.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:12 AM
Contact Stardust For Help

Liked 954 Times in 692 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
Instant Messenger would take away from posting, there for the down fall of stardust,.
Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:41 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,648 Times in 3,194 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
^ I propose we eliminate Wildcatk23

Old 10-14-2010, 06:12 AM

^ Power Abuser....
Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:14 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,648 Times in 3,194 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
^ Power Abuser....
Wildcatk23 =
Old 10-14-2010, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
Wildcatk23 =

Old 10-17-2010, 04:58 PM

Liked 865 Times in 680 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
V.I.P.'s to have a bold name also.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 126 Times in 53 Posts
Filthy Animal is on a distinguished road
I would love for a Chat option!...like on face book!

and a store where you sold merchandise that you could get personalized!...would love to have a shirt with BGR logo and then my Sign in name!

hats, shirts, Footballs, basketballs, key chains, jackets, mouse pads, mugs, ear rings, necklaces, purses, ear warmers, gym bags, wallets....this would all sell!

I've not been on here long, but I have met several people at games that I have met via BGR...it would be so cool to be at a game and see someone wearing a BGR shirt and introduce yourself to them!..or vice versa!

And this would help with my Christmas Shopping!....not to mention cool Birthday gifts!...lol

Last edited by Filthy Animal; 11-28-2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: added a comment
Send a private message to Filthy Animal Add Filthy Animal to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Filthy Animal View Post
I would love for a Chat option!...like on face book!

and a store where you sold merchandise that you could get personalized!...would love to have a shirt with BGR logo and then my Sign in name!

hats, shirts, Footballs, basketballs, key chains, jackets, mouse pads, mugs, ear rings, necklaces, purses, ear warmers, gym bags, wallets....this would all sell!

I've not been on here long, but I have met several people at games that I have met via BGR...it would be so cool to be at a game and see someone wearing a BGR shirt and introduce yourself to them!..or vice versa!

And this would help with my Christmas Shopping!....not to mention cool Birthday gifts!...lol
I agree. I dont think much has been done to the site in some time now.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:58 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 267 Times in 164 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
You guys are coming up with some creative ideas that I'm sure QQ would give some thought too, but it takes a lot of money to make changes to the site. And all this money is coming out of QQ's pocket, as this site is free to all users.

I really do like Filthy Animals idea.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by BlackcatAlum View Post
You guys are coming up with some creative ideas that I'm sure QQ would give some thought too, but it takes a lot of money to make changes to the site. And all this money is coming out of QQ's pocket, as this site is free to all users.

Maybe he could start a fund raiser. Myself would donate some money to get a chat going and so on. Plus you can a add a simple HTML chat on a page of its own fro free.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 126 Times in 53 Posts
Filthy Animal is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BlackcatAlum View Post

I really appreciate the fact that this site is free!...QQ... Thank you!
How can I and others help with the burden?
I know I'm being selfish, but can I get a figure on how much it will cost to get just the Chat option upgrade going?... Maybe in a private message if it needs to remain secret?...maybe myself and others can help if we know how much we need to raise.

Maybe offer a free mug or shirt if you donate so much?

If the store could get up and running it would also help with that!... Of course this is all jus my opinion and I'm not really aware of what things cost or how to get them done!... Just wishful thinking!

I love the whole feel of this site and appreciate all those who help keep it going!... Great job!
Send a private message to Filthy Animal Add Filthy Animal to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:26 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 267 Times in 164 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
He had a chat going, but I'm not sure what happened to it. It was up and running only for a few minutes.

This was probably a year or so ago also.

I'm not sure how much it would cost or if it does even cost anything to start a chat up. But I know running the site itself is quite expensive.

You all can try shooting him a private message.
Old 03-13-2011, 07:49 PM

Liked 865 Times in 680 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
V.I.P. Members get their names in a certain color.
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Feedback and Support » FAQ, Help, Feedback and Enquiries