Rate This Thread - Shelby Valley 17/18.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:20 PM
Water Boy
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
theprez is on a distinguished road
I believe you or another person on here kept saying Pikeville would be untouchable when the Brown kid got released for varsity play. But as we all seen he barely got on the floor. He is a good kid and good player but he isn't an ultimate x factor on any team.
Send a private message to theprez Add theprez to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-16-2017, 04:35 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
ViewfromtheSideline is on a distinguished road
Valley can be a dangerous team if they can establish an inside game!
Send a private message to ViewfromtheSideline Add ViewfromtheSideline to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:05 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mack01 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by theprez View Post
I believe you or another person on here kept saying Pikeville would be untouchable when the Brown kid got released for varsity play. But as we all seen he barely got on the floor. He is a good kid and good player but he isn't an ultimate x factor on any team.
Basketball is opportunitie when out all year u don't get a opportunity hard tell if u can play or not he will be fine in his time hard to tell 5 games time will tell all he will be fine I not seen many ultimate x factory's have you?
Send a private message to Mack01 Add Mack01 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:21 PM
Water Boy
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
4everUK is on a distinguished road
There's no way Johnson will not plY point for SV. He's their best defensive player, and Hicks is a defensive coach.
Send a private message to 4everUK Add 4everUK to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:16 AM
Suspended
Liked 61 Times in 49 Posts
BallerFromTheHoller is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Big Hammer View Post
Did I miss something. Are you saying Justice will coach at SV
He would have but they didn't want him
Send a private message to BallerFromTheHoller Add BallerFromTheHoller to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:36 AM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
TRex34 is on a distinguished road
Is the Potter kid returning to Shelby Valley or will he transfer?
Send a private message to TRex34 Add TRex34 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:06 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 246 Times in 187 Posts
Warthog is on a distinguished road
SV will get a couple from SF
Send a private message to Warthog Add Warthog to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:56 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Hilltopper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
SV will get a couple from SF
Who will they be getting?
Send a private message to Hilltopper Add Hilltopper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:22 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Milkcrate52 is on a distinguished road
Valley won't get anyone from South Floyd. All of the kids are on board to play together to be a serious contender for region. If anything, Floyd Central will get kids from Valley.
Send a private message to Milkcrate52 Add Milkcrate52 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 07:03 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Never know off season things that happen everything is if this if that see what happens in off season no one ever knows on one that moves
Send a private message to Mack01 Add Mack01 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 11:23 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Theking123 is on a distinguished road
Is it possible Tackett could transfer I hear he has ties in Dorton
Send a private message to Theking123 Add Theking123 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I guess time will tell hard to judge on a 6 game year!!!!! No one knows what could happen at any time
Old 04-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by theprez View Post
Hard say on 6 game season but going back in time lets see county championship at Dorton now on the SV where started in the all Championship game in which they beat East Ridge by 25 he never came out of game freshman year I guess when you sit year out you must lose that X factor ability no he no super star seems like he always wins the big games he has played in not much chance this year to show he may not score tell me he is not a true pg so I guess u may consider him a winner cause winning seems to follow him hard to fine a true point guard in these days most of times now it's all me ball really who knows what future holds so far he seems hold his own never called him super star just old fashion ball player who knows the game an how to win how many more has all really won county won All A championship 15 Region an already been to sweet sixteen an sit year out that's a lot in my book you can't say he is no factor or not true point guard give him time we will see what happens because he is a gym rat that's scary part then no one knows where one may go
Old 04-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Scout Team
Liked 112 Times in 92 Posts
Motley is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mack01 View Post
Hard say on 6 game season but going back in time lets see county championship at Dorton now on the SV where started in the all Championship game in which they beat East Ridge by 25 he never came out of game freshman year I guess when you sit year out you must lose that X factor ability no he no super star seems like he always wins the big games he has played in not much chance this year to show he may not score tell me he is not a true pg so I guess u may consider him a winner cause winning seems to follow him hard to fine a true point guard in these days most of times now it's all me ball really who knows what future holds so far he seems hold his own never called him super star just old fashion ball player who knows the game an how to win how many more has all really won county won All A championship 15 Region an already been to sweet sixteen an sit year out that's a lot in my book you can't say he is no factor or not true point guard give him time we will see what happens because he is a gym rat that's scary part then no one knows where one may go
I'm just gonna say it. Post like this make me legitimately feel sorry for Kobe Brown, that he has to deal with posts like this on here.
theprez (04-12-2017)
Send a private message to Motley Add Motley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Hilltopper is on a distinguished road
I did hear that yesterday there were two players that visited the school and will be playing at SV next year and one of them is a PG, the other a big. SV is moving up the list of contenders, don't count them out.
Send a private message to Hilltopper Add Hilltopper to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:00 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Hilltopper View Post
I did hear that yesterday there were two players that visited the school and will be playing at SV next year and one of them is a PG, the other a big. SV is moving up the list of contenders, don't count them out.
If this is about Tackett and Conn from South Floyd, you've heard wrong. Neither one is going to Valley. Both have already made their schedules and enrolled at Floyd Central. Sorry Valley fans, but its not happening
Send a private message to Milkcrate52 Add Milkcrate52 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:25 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Theking123 is on a distinguished road
No one is confirmed enrolled till school starts and every kid from AC and SF have made schedules things can chance
Send a private message to Theking123 Add Theking123 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:25 AM
Head Coach
Liked 146 Times in 101 Posts
LOOKAYANNER is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hilltopper View Post
I don't know how far upward they'll move with the coach they have. Does a lot of stomping and yelling on the sidelines but hasn't produced except for one All A region title.
Send a private message to LOOKAYANNER Add LOOKAYANNER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:43 AM
Starter
Liked 247 Times in 171 Posts
new o is an unknown quantity at this point
Two players were at SV last week. Not for sure what sport they play but they looked athletic.
Send a private message to new o Add new o to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 07:56 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Theking123 View Post
No one is confirmed enrolled till school starts and every kid from AC and SF have made schedules things can chance
How could you make the schedule if you're not enrolled? Rather you can or not, why would they go through the trouble of playing with the other kids from Allen Central for weeks now if they already know they're going to transfer?
Old 04-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Scout Team
Liked 112 Times in 92 Posts
Motley is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LOOKAYANNER View Post
I don't know how far upward they'll move with the coach they have. Does a lot of stomping and yelling on the sidelines but hasn't produced except for one All A region title.
He has 2 All A Region titles, 1 Region Runner up, and 2 district titles in 4 years. But feel free to keep making up accomplishments as you go.
Send a private message to Motley Add Motley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball