Rate This Thread - Campbell 98 Bracken 20.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-27-2018, 12:15 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Bandit29 is on a distinguished road
Default Campbell 98 Bracken 20
10th Region
Send a private message to Bandit29 Add Bandit29 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-27-2018, 12:52 PM
Statistician
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rainingthrees is on a distinguished road

Send a private message to Rainingthrees Add Rainingthrees to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:53 PM
Statistician
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rainingthrees is on a distinguished road
Did the other team get off the bus?
Send a private message to Rainingthrees Add Rainingthrees to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:12 PM
Water Boy
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
brooksville is on a distinguished road
Classless in my opinion. They pressed and kept their star players in the ENTIRE first half and hung 78 up. I knew Bracken County was going to get blown out, but come on even the refs were trying to stop them from pressing by calling 5 straight touch fouls.

If they were “trying to make a statement” for GRC, I don’t think GRC is too impressed by CC beating Bracken of all teams.
Send a private message to brooksville Add brooksville to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 01:48 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,648 Times in 3,194 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
^ Regular season YES! Postseason, that's a ridiculous thought! During the postseason, you teach your athletes to put your foot on the throat of the opponent! I am a coach, and I work all year long to create the attitude that we will play "Our Game" and strive towards excellent execution. And I can't get excellent execution when I tell my team to back off. Nor will I play my team for 5 minutes of a total game because the other team cannot win. I would have complete disrespect for the other coach if he was doing the same thing to me in the postseason and he took his foot off the pedal.

Classless is for parents who just got embarrassed to say, and they don't count!
Old 02-27-2018, 04:06 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Bandit29 is on a distinguished road
Its different in the postseason. You have use every chance you get to prepare for your next opponent.
Stardust (02-27-2018)
Send a private message to Bandit29 Add Bandit29 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball