Rate This Thread - Knott Central 76 Leslie Co. 58.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-28-2018, 01:42 PM
killerb's Avatar
killerb killerb is offline
Starter
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Leburn, KY
Posts: 1,028
Likes: 77
Liked 215 Times in 162 Posts
killerb has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Knott Central 76 Leslie Co. 58
Total team effort! Kamryn Thornsberry took advantage of her teammates getting her the ball in open space, scoring career high 25 points. Defense was outstanding! Now get ready for Powell Co.
Send a private message to killerb Add killerb to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 02-28-2018, 02:41 PM
Patriot train Patriot train is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 182
Likes: 34
Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Patriot train is on a distinguished road
Default
Great first half by both teams, Knott made a run and got up 10, then Leslie came storming back to tie it up at the half 31-31. Second half, the Lady Pats played really good defense and kept hitting open shots that Leslie allowed them to shoot. The Lady Pats just ran off and left the Lady Eagles. Outscored them 45-27 in the second half. Congrats to the Lady Pats, good luck against the Lady Pirates on Friday night. They beat us by 12 at their place a little over a week ago. Better come to play.
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-28-2018, 11:27 PM
E's Army E's Army is online now
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 17,441
Likes: 532
Liked 2,752 Times in 1,986 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Default
Congrats to Knott
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-28-2018, 11:30 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,108
Likes: 7,437
Liked 3,686 Times in 2,898 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by killerb View Post
Total team effort! Kamryn Thornsberry took advantage of her teammates getting her the ball in open space, scoring career high 25 points. Defense was outstanding! Now get ready for Powell Co.
Way to go Patriots!
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-28-2018, 11:31 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,108
Likes: 7,437
Liked 3,686 Times in 2,898 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by Patriot train View Post
Great first half by both teams, Knott made a run and got up 10, then Leslie came storming back to tie it up at the half 31-31. Second half, the Lady Pats played really good defense and kept hitting open shots that Leslie allowed them to shoot. The Lady Pats just ran off and left the Lady Eagles. Outscored them 45-27 in the second half. Congrats to the Lady Pats, good luck against the Lady Pirates on Friday night. They beat us by 12 at their place a little over a week ago. Better come to play.
defense definitely wins games.
__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-01-2018, 10:50 AM
The Dogfather The Dogfather is offline
Equipment Manager
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 92
Likes: 2
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
The Dogfather is on a distinguished road
Default
Knott was very impressive in this game. After Leslie made the second quarter run, Knott came out in the third quarter and remained focused. Good win for them.
Send a private message to The Dogfather Add The Dogfather to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Patriot train Patriot train is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 182
Likes: 34
Liked 20 Times in 18 Posts
Patriot train is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by The Dogfather View Post
Knott was very impressive in this game. After Leslie made the second quarter run, Knott came out in the third quarter and remained focused. Good win for them.
Leslie's run was due to Higgins going out with an ankle injury for the rest of the half. She was taped up at halftime and good to go for the second half to bring home the Lady Pats win.
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-01-2018, 01:24 PM
fatpatfan's Avatar
fatpatfan fatpatfan is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,505
Likes: 810
Liked 275 Times in 217 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road
Default


#eagletsneverseenitcomin More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-01-2018, 11:26 PM
pjdoug's Avatar
pjdoug pjdoug is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 19,108
Likes: 7,437
Liked 3,686 Times in 2,898 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by fatpatfan View Post


#eagletsneverseenitcomin More mash taters please!!!

__________________
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.