Rate This Thread - Is Cordia still in question for next year 2018-19.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Admin-a-hater

Liked 2,730 Times in 1,896 Posts
zaga_fan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by HCS View Post
Cordia did have to forfeit all of its games in 2014 and didn't play in tournament competition in 2015 and 2016, so the KHSAA must have won something there.
Pillersdorf must be pretty good though, I will agree with that. I've seen many supporters of closing schools use the "it will hurt our community and will be rough on the kids argument" and they always lose.
Well, I think Cordia decided to take their medicine there and move along there for whatever reason.
I don't remember a court battle over any of that stuff. I just remember all the injunctions over player eligibility.
Seems odd they would be so quick to litigate and let that one go...
Send a private message to zaga_fan Add zaga_fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Head Coach
Liked 250 Times in 197 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road
Double Wowza! Ole Fatpat and the entourage hit the city of Pburg wide freaking open few days ago on a espionage mission like no other bruh! Mission Goosecreek! Driving down 80past Allen and BoPo grabbed a wild goose off the median and that thing wild as JPC on speed brutha! Sitting at a stoplight in downtown Pbergy and CT was vaping and rolled the window down and that goose got loose! Goose went vertical and hit the power lines and power went out all over the freaking city! Magnum hit the gas pedal and the NOS button and all kinds of pandemonium took place and we was getting out of dodge bruh! Came off 23 onto 80 on two wheels and hid out at BOE members house until things settled down! It was bananaz baby! #goosewasloose #poweroutagescareabigman #espionagelevelJPCstyle #sorrybouthat More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Starter
Liked 191 Times in 155 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by zaga_fan View Post
They've been appealed all the way to federal court and the lawyers know what they're doing.
Looks like you're right - WYMT reported Cordia won the appeal.
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball