View Poll Results: What's your Favorite?
WWF LJN 0 0%
WWF Hasbro 0 0%
WWF Jakks Pacific 1 50.00%
WCW Galoob 0 0%
ECW OSFTC 0 0%
AWA Remco 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Rate This Thread - What are your favorite type wrestling figures?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 06-30-2020, 11:52 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,273 Times in 1,558 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Default What are your favorite type wrestling figures?
WWF LJN

WWF Hasbro

WWF Jakks Pacific

WCW Galoob

ECW OSFTC

AWA Remco
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 06-30-2020, 12:13 PM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
I was born in 1985.... so I got the best of the LJN and Hasbro lines.

My favorite though... and it's not even close is the Jakks Pacific line.
When I was 12, the Jakks Pacific action figures were released and my life changed. I was able to have my own wrestling figure federation. I made my own entrance ramp and had the official WWF CD's with the entrance music. So for around two years, I was a wrestling figure Nerd with a capital N. i kept track of my title history, if I didn't get to watch the monthly pay-per-view, I would have my own matches from matches on the PPV card. I had the rings, accessories, belts... you name it, I had it in the Jakks Pacific line.

I would stay in my bedroom for hours, but in my mind, I was booking the biggest & best WrestleMania card in Madison Square Garden.
All you needed to bring your childhood heroes home was some plastic action figures and your Imagination.

This statement is true with the entire professional wrestling world.... "Those that understand, no explanation is needed. Those that don't understand, no explanation will do."
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 10:51 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,695 Times in 1,152 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
I was born over a decade before you so I kind of missed most of the wrestling figure era or caught the very first part of it. The only figures I bought were the AWA figures. I bought two packs of them when I went to the Huntington Mall. I had the Road Warriors with Paul Ellering. I later bought the Ric Flair and Larry Zebisco (sp) pack. Those things were just hard to find. It was before Wal Mart. All we had was K Mart and a few smaller department stores.

THE ROAD WARRIORS
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 08:43 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

If you are a fan of wrestling figures... check out the Major Wrestling Figure podcast on YouTube.

Matt Cardona, AKA former WWE Superstar Zak Ryder & Brian Myers, AKA former WWE Superstar Curt Hawkins do an amazing job presenting the old figure lines.

They have covered in-depth the WWF LJN line, the WWF Hasbro line & the ECW OSFTC line... showing rare releases, prototypes, variants.... anything you wanna know about these three figure lines are in the videos.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Professional Sports » Professional Wrestling