Rate This Thread - 14th Region Predictions.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Statistician
Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Bstidham47 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Strikeout King View Post
Agreed. I think Breathitt will get better as it goes. One thing that stands out tho, is when O'Hair was at Estill, they played Harlan County at Jackson County in the PRTC classic (mind you that this was Estill's 2nd game in two days) and they only lost to Harlan County by 4 I think. O'Hair moves back to Breathitt county and joins a team that's top 3 in the region and gets demolished by Harlan County by 20, I will give the benefit of the doubt that this was at Harlan County.

Cordia's schedule is loaded this season and I honestly look for them to have a losing record and may not even make the region. Letcher and Knott are gonna be hard outs.
If Breathitt is top 3 then LCC should be 2. We beat them soundly at their place just to get screwed. Both halves we held 15-17 point leads and ďsurprisinglyĒ we had 2 starters pick up 2 fouls in the first half when we were up by 17 and then foul out early in the 4th leading by 12. We had 2 foul out and every other player we had was whistled for at least 3 while not one player for Breathitt fouled out and only 2 had 4 fouls.
Send a private message to Bstidham47 Add Bstidham47 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Night Train is on a distinguished road
Hey Bstidham47 do you need some buttpaste?
Send a private message to Night Train Add Night Train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Scout Team
Liked 123 Times in 94 Posts
Jaguarhoundbird is on a distinguished road
If the 2 Cordia kids get eligible at PCC, they win the region, with KCC and Hazard with a outside shot as well. Hear they should know something within the next 10-14 days.
Send a private message to Jaguarhoundbird Add Jaguarhoundbird to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
Hey Bstidham47 do you need some buttpaste?
Donít need any buttpaste but sounds like you have a supply of it🤔 maybe thereís a reason why?
Send a private message to Bstidham47 Add Bstidham47 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bstidham47 View Post
Donít need any buttpaste but sounds like you have a supply of it🤔 maybe thereís a reason why?
You sounding butthurt awfully bad. I know the easy way out is to blame the refs but Breathitt is just better than Letcher. You do realize Breathitts leading scorer was out?
Send a private message to Night Train Add Night Train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 01:58 PM
Head Coach
Liked 290 Times in 230 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road

Stiddy baby, when you fall that hard, butt hurt always will be there brutha....

#taketwoandcallmeinthemorning More mash taters please!!!
Night Train (12-10-2018)
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:09 AM
Statistician
Originally Posted by fatpatfan View Post

Stiddy baby, when you fall that hard, butt hurt always will be there brutha....

#taketwoandcallmeinthemorning More mash taters please!!!
Looks like your Patriots couldnít get the job done against Clay County and nearly lost to Perry Central without some of their players eligible so I would not talk to much smack.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:12 AM
Statistician
Originally Posted by Night Train View Post
You sounding butthurt awfully bad. I know the easy way out is to blame the refs but Breathitt is just better than Letcher. You do realize Breathitts leading scorer was out?
The better team got screwed plain and simple. Like I said anyone that has ever played, coached or even watched basketball can not watch that game and say otherwise. If you werenít at the game you donít need to comment on something you know nothing about.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:00 AM
Home of the Chicago Cubs!

Liked 1,365 Times in 1,134 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Guys cool it.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:12 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The better team got screwed plain and simple. Like I said anyone that has ever played, coached or even watched basketball can not watch that game and say otherwise. If you werenít at the game you donít need to comment on something you know nothing about.
I was there. Breathitt just wore down Letcher
Old 12-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts
trainer is on a distinguished road
A lot of people Love blaming stuff on the refs but Letcher was up by 15 lol. Idc if the refs are Cheating. You still shouldnít lose being up that much.
Send a private message to trainer Add trainer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:49 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 6,088 Times in 3,871 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Bstidham47, you were warned about off topic and trolling. One more post that is insulting or off topic, and you will have a vacation from BGR.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball