Rate This Thread - Kentucky 27 Florida 16.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:23 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,272 Times in 2,579 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Go cats!

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:23 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,272 Times in 2,579 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Stoops is getting some major points.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:20 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 491 Times in 311 Posts
BelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryPride
Gotta say that a couple tears came to my eye as the game ended and UK was victorious over the Gators. As much as I would have loved to see this played in Lexington, I think the streak ended in the best place ever....In the Swamp in front of their fans giving them a heart-breaking loss like we've had over the years. Kentucky played GREAT!

Second half we owned Florida except for that last TD they had.

The refs missed two calls. The Field Goal was good and the "foward pass" was definitely a fumble that would have given the ball to UF inside the 20 when they were up 10-7 before the half.

The program finally got Florida out of it's head. It's a new beginning in Lexington. Kentucky has a real good shot at walking into the game vs. Georgia in Lexington 5-0.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Contact Stardust For Help

Liked 948 Times in 686 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
Originally Posted by BelfryPride View Post
Gotta say that a couple tears came to my eye as the game ended and UK was victorious over the Gators. As much as I would have loved to see this played in Lexington, I think the streak ended in the best place ever....In the Swamp in front of their fans giving them a heart-breaking loss like we've had over the years. Kentucky played GREAT!

The refs missed two calls. The Field Goal was good and the "foward pass" was definitely a fumble that would have given the ball to UF inside the 20 when they were up 10-7 before the half.

The program finally got Florida out of it's head. It's a new beginning in Lexington. Kentucky has a real good shot at walking into the game vs. Georgia in Lexington 5-0.
SEC Network did some digging into the forward pass that could have been a fumble. He tossed it from the 7 1/2 and it hit at the 8. So it was a forward pass. The Field goal on the other hand lol.

Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 04:13 PM
Head Coach

Liked 1,022 Times in 709 Posts
Demarcus ware is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BelfryPride View Post

While i hope they do, that Miss. state game will be a tough one to pull off. That QB they have is a 6’5 beast of a man to get down. Lol. I think they have the ability to win it but I’m a little worried about it as well. The S.C. game i think KY wins but will be a nail bitter. I watched the Florida game again this morning, and had it not been for the two turnover we could have won that game by another TD or two and wouldn’t have even been a close game. Now the celebration is over its time to get back to business, ESPN was pretty rough on UK this morning and I’m hoping the cats can make them eat their words. The only game i will call a definite loss right now is Georgia, and even it’s winnable that’s why they play the games.
Wildcatk23 (09-13-2018)
Send a private message to Demarcus ware Add Demarcus ware to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:29 PM
Contact Stardust For Help

Liked 948 Times in 686 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
A&M GOing to be a tough one .
Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 08:27 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 491 Times in 311 Posts
BelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryPride
South Carolina - H
Mississippi State - H

Texas A & M - A
Georgia - H

IMO, these will be the toughest four games remaining on Kentucky's schedule. Three of those are at home...We need to at least go 2-2.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:15 PM
MOD

Liked 7,926 Times in 5,477 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
I still think there's better than a 50 percent chance UK loses to UGA, AM, SC, UT, Vandy, Mizzou, and MissSt

Let see if kentucky has improved or if things are just that bad in Gainesville
Let's not forget Kansas pummeled CMU.
KANSAS
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » College Sports » Football