Rate This Thread - Your Favorite YouTube Channels?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-13-2019, 08:59 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,640 Times in 1,114 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Default Your Favorite YouTube Channels?
What are some of your favorite YouTube channels ?
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-13-2019, 09:13 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

I watch an 80 something year-old gentleman from Texas named Him Foreman. He lives in a retirement complex with his wife and cooks. Almost every meal is breakfast and has eggs in it. I also watch some trucks like Long Haul Larry, and Johnny Be Good. I watch Brian Shaw, 4xs World Strongest Man winner. I watch Matt Wenning. He is a former powerlifter and traininer out of Columbus, Ohio.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Liked 1,280 Times in 935 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
I watch a few fishing channels Scott Martin Challenge and Lunkerstv and then there’s a bunch more that o watch when I have a itch for photography or gaming. I watch just about anything on YouTube.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:29 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 629 Times in 446 Posts
Jarons will become famous soon enoughJarons will become famous soon enough
I don't watch any particular channels. I like to listen to music, mostly from the 80's and 90's. I also enjoy watching old games, most of are the full broadcast with the commercials included.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:38 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
I don't watch any particular channels. I like to listen to music, mostly from the 80's and 90's. I also enjoy watching old games, most of are the full broadcast with the commercials included.
I also listen to a ton of music online. Metallica was fighting Napster years ago over online music sharing. I'd say YouTube has hurt many artists.

I also watch some old pro wrestling matches and promos.
Old 10-13-2019, 09:42 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

I watch a few Joe Rogan podcats. I watch Dakota Meyer videos and Marcus Luttrell videos.

Don't ask me why, but I've recently become fascinated with carney life and have been watching some stuff on that. If I go m.i.a. on here it could be because I joined a traveling carnival.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:33 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 667 Times in 540 Posts
Mr. Pike Central will become famous soon enoughMr. Pike Central will become famous soon enough
Dead Meat is easily my favorite YouTube channel.

The host James A. Janisse does a weekly series called the "Kill Count" where he takes a horror movies and basically counts the kills of each movie and does a best & worse kill per movies.

He & his fiance Chelsea also host a podcast which is pretty neat too.
Pulp Fiction (10-15-2019)
Send a private message to Mr. Pike Central Add Mr. Pike Central to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:41 PM
Head Coach

Liked 1,377 Times in 980 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
News now community 1A audits
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 06:13 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
News now community 1A audits
I have no idea what that is but it sounds dry as dust.
Old 10-15-2019, 08:40 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,253 Times in 1,545 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Mine, lol....

www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:43 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,253 Times in 1,545 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
I could have a list of about 3,000 channels.... but these are my tops.

DemolitionRanch
OffTheRanch
WatchMoJo
WhatCulture
EpicRapBattles
BuzzFeed
StreetBeefs
DeadMeat
FailArmy
ActiveSelfProtection
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:46 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,687 Times in 1,183 Posts
Hoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really nice
Most of the Youtube channels to which I subscribe are related to ham radio, 3D printing, or computer technology.

Cowboy Kent Rollins (mostly Tex-Mex cooking in cast iron skillets and Dutch ovens done by a very entertaining former chuck wagon cowboy cook)

Adam Celadin (If as a kid, you ever tried your hand at throwing a knife and sticking it into a tree, then you will learn on this channel why your knife clanged to the ground.)

JoergSprave - The Slingshot Channel - this is my go to channel for entertaining projectile launching - everything from BBs to arrows and bowling balls get launched from all sorts of inventive contraptions.

Sous Vide Everything - If you own a sous vide circulator or if you are curious about what sous vide cooking is, then you may enjoy this channel.

Dr. Becky - My favorite astronomy channel.

Anton Petrov - My second favorite astronomy channel.

TinHatRanch - My favorite prepper channel. It's too bad that this guy does not post more often.

Sargon of Akkad - I'm not sure how to describe this channel. Great political and societal commentary from a British libertarian. He describes himself as a liberal, but as a conservative, I find myself agreeing with him far more often than not. American liberals despise him.
Send a private message to Hoot Gibson Add Hoot Gibson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:36 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
Most of the Youtube channels to which I subscribe are related to ham radio, 3D printing, or computer technology.

Cowboy Kent Rollins (mostly Tex-Mex cooking in cast iron skillets and Dutch ovens done by a very entertaining former chuck wagon cowboy cook)

Adam Celadin (If as a kid, you ever tried your hand at throwing a knife and sticking it into a tree, then you will learn on this channel why your knife clanged to the ground.)

JoergSprave - The Slingshot Channel - this is my go to channel for entertaining projectile launching - everything from BBs to arrows and bowling balls get launched from all sorts of inventive contraptions.

Sous Vide Everything - If you own a sous vide circulator or if you are curious about what sous vide cooking is, then you may enjoy this channel.

Dr. Becky - My favorite astronomy channel.

Anton Petrov - My second favorite astronomy channel.

TinHatRanch - My favorite prepper channel. It's too bad that this guy does not post more often.

Sargon of Akkad - I'm not sure how to describe this channel. Great political and societal commentary from a British libertarian. He describes himself as a liberal, but as a conservative, I find myself agreeing with him far more often than not. American liberals despise him.
Hoot, I have a feeling if i ever had a conversation with you in person, I'd need a translator. I would guess you would use a lot of big words.

THE ROAD WARRIORS
Old 10-17-2019, 10:20 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Hoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really niceHoot Gibson is just really nice
Originally Posted by Westside View Post
Hoot, I have a feeling if i ever had a conversation with you in person, I'd need a translator. I would guess you would use a lot of big words.
I don't use any bigger words than necessary. If you choose to talk with me about ham radio or computers, it's hard to avoid some jargon, but most hobbies, sports, and professions have languages all their own. For example, I have no idea what a side saddle T formation is.
Send a private message to Hoot Gibson Add Hoot Gibson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Liked 1,280 Times in 935 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
I don't use any bigger words than necessary. If you choose to talk with me about ham radio or computers, it's hard to avoid some jargon, but most hobbies, sports, and professions have languages all their own. For example, I have no idea what a side saddle T formation is.
Interesting. I absolutely love technology. Watched YouTube videos to build my own PC. I do the podcast now and got into looking up audio equipment such as handy recorders and then I got so into photography I shot two weddings and watched every YouTube video there is about how to shoot a wedding.

I find myself going to YouTube on a hunch and staying until Iíve learned everything YouTube has to offer about whatever it is that Iím looking for.
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:00 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Spud6 View Post
Interesting. I absolutely love technology. Watched YouTube videos to build my own PC. I do the podcast now and got into looking up audio equipment such as handy recorders and then I got so into photography I shot two weddings and watched every YouTube video there is about how to shoot a wedding.

I find myself going to YouTube on a hunch and staying until Iíve learned everything YouTube has to offer about whatever it is that Iím looking for.
I have almost quit watching TV completely. I have a large screen monitor between the TV and me and wear headphones to watch Youtube while my family watches TV.

Like you, I watch Youtube mostly to learn about different technologies. I posted links that I thought might appeal to a larger audience. I watch reviews on Youtube before I buy anything but a very cheap gadget.

The variety and depth of subjects on Youtube channels constantly amazes me. I have watched videos demonstrating how to make super capacitors using PVC pipe and common household items that are capable of killing a person if they are not properly handled.

As a fellow technology fan, you might be interested in 3D printing. In case you are not familiar with the printers, you can find over a million downloadable designs at thingiverse.com Consumer 3D printers are very affordable but take some patience as they are very slow.
Spud6 (10-18-2019)
Old 10-18-2019, 12:45 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

One of my all time favorite channels is Stobe The Hobo. He was a former U.S. Coast Guard member who traveled the country on trains. In each town he would walk around and see what they had to offer. He always went to the confidence stores, bought beer and something to eat. He seemed to really be into architecture. He was an interesting character in that he played the piano for the music in all his videos. Unfortunately, he was killed in Baltimore when apparently he got trapped on a bridge by a fast moving train. His backpack got snagged by a train and he was pulled off the bridge.

THE ROAD WARRIORS
Old 10-19-2019, 11:45 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.
Liked 1,151 Times in 801 Posts
nky is on a distinguished road
My favorite
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGPNKiLtSMc8iZhEh6i2JpQ
Send a private message to nky Add nky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:45 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by nky View Post
My favorite
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGPNKiLtSMc8iZhEh6i2JpQ
That's a unique channel.

THE ROAD WARRIORS
nky (11-20-2019)
Old 11-18-2019, 10:37 AM
Head Coach

Liked 1,377 Times in 980 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
If you guys have good sense of Humor, check out BrewStew. Iíve been bellied over laughing.

*it does cuss a lot*
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:17 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,258 Times in 880 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
All Things Sasquatch - Sasquatch Chronicles, Buckeye Bigfoot, and Dixie Cryptids are the favorites!

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » General Discussions