Rate This Thread - 14th Region 2019-2020.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Booger Branch Bandit is on a distinguished road
Whatís going on over here on the holler? Iím hearing that JBS hasnít got a coach. Does anybody got any news about whatís going on at June Buchanan?
Send a private message to Booger Branch Bandit Add Booger Branch Bandit to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-15-2019, 04:58 PM
Statistician
Liked 20 Times in 19 Posts
roundballer is on a distinguished road
All I know is that the coach last year for JBS is now the JV/assistant coach for Knott Central. Not sure why he took an assistant job over a head job, maybe thought it would open more doors. I have not heard a replacement name for him yet
Send a private message to roundballer Add roundballer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 01:50 AM
2nd String
Liked 83 Times in 68 Posts
clipperw is an unknown quantity at this point
Brandon Gearheart was named JBS head coach over the summer. Has something changed?
roundballer (11-18-2019)
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 02:20 PM
Head Coach
Liked 324 Times in 256 Posts
fatpatfan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by clipperw View Post
Brandon Gearheart was named JBS head coach over the summer. Has something changed?

Meanwhile at Junior Barber School...ÖÖ

Coach Bravehart saw the talent pool and got the freak out brutha. I ran into him at Texaco in Wise Virginia and he said that he had never seen the pool so dry, wowza! They have gone and recruited the good doctor to turn the program around.

#betterbringintheparamedics More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 08:29 PM
Equipment Manager
Can someone translate Fatpatís post for me? Iím pretty sure heís trying to answer my question, but Iím having trouble following.
Send a private message to Booger Branch Bandit Add Booger Branch Bandit to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:22 PM
2nd String
Liked 83 Times in 68 Posts
clipperw is an unknown quantity at this point
The KHSAA schedule page for JBS now has Anthony Yonts listed as the head coach. If I am not mistaken, I believe he graduated from both JBS and ALC. He is a doctor, so I am assuming that is the "good doctor" Fatpat was alluding to.
Send a private message to clipperw Add clipperw to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:26 PM
Head Coach

Bolz, CT called yappin like a miniature snouzer this morning. Christmas has come early to Patriot country my friends. BB just leveled up his kingdom another notch and ole fatpat is feasting like a boss.

#lottscreekwontknowwhathitthem More mash taters please!!!
Send a private message to fatpatfan Add fatpatfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 01:33 PM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by Booger Branch Bandit View Post
Can someone translate Fatpatís post for me? Iím pretty sure heís trying to answer my question, but Iím having trouble following.

Sir booger, let ole fatpat break this mutha down for you.

1. Coach Braveheart left the Junior Barber School program because it's dried up.
2. Junior Barber School reached out to a friend of the program that happens to be a doctor.
3. Doctor has agreed to coach the Junior Barber School.

Now listen, ole fatpat thinks you up to some trickery my friend. Nobody knows about my tater harvest in the head of Booger Branch except you.

#dontbestealingmytaters #someareslowerthanothers More mash taters please!!!
Old 11-19-2019, 05:11 PM
Equipment Manager
No trickery here, been out of the tater business for years. #outoftheloop
Old 11-20-2019, 08:01 AM
Water Boy
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Trojan4Life is on a distinguished road
Oh no, Braveheart didn't leave JBS cause it was dried up! He was caught up trying to recruit players from Floyd Central to come play at JBS! Just like he always is, a pure snake in the grass!!!!!!! From what I hear is that they told him to resign from teaching or coaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More news to come from this, cause a former asst was also involved is what I a hearing
Send a private message to Trojan4Life Add Trojan4Life to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 08:04 AM
2nd String
Liked 51 Times in 45 Posts
Wolverine is on a distinguished road
What scrimmages are this week in the 14th?
Send a private message to Wolverine Add Wolverine to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:31 AM
Head Coach
Freaking triple wowza! BoPo said big guy we gotz another top secret mission! Big Bizness and the war room committee said we going to take the basketball up a notch! Kegs of red bull before every practice and every game! Ole Fatpat just had to try the ole funnel red bull trick and letz me tell ya ive been up all night like a mutha! Ole Fatpat watched every culinary show and binge watched Fat N Furious! Genius! FFA instructee came up with a way to pump Pat Nation up right in the ole backyard! #timetorise #redbullzforeverybody #kingdomisgrowing #spiderman&napperstillrunningsomewhere More mash taters please!!!
Old 11-21-2019, 03:48 PM
Head Coach

Bolz you better light em if ya got em cause this season going to be as hot as the taters on the grill baby! Wez got early Christmas presents, freaks,taters,the King,concessions,big a$$ fans and a pep club like no other=Quadruple Wowza! BoPo trying to get the ole band director to break out a set of bagpipes as the Pats walk onto the new floor like a boss! #smokinghot #lightme More mash taters please!!!
Old 11-25-2019, 11:23 AM
Head Coach
Time to feast week baby! The Pats be traveling for the Zippy classic and road trip for the entourage! Obammy may pardon turkeys but ole and the Pats dont brutha! Wez about to put a hurting on some turkeys and the ballcourt! Pat Nation is pumped up! #givethanksforturkeysandpats #feastlikeaking More mash taters please!!!
Old 11-26-2019, 11:09 AM
Statistician
Liked 42 Times in 32 Posts
OLD MAN LOGAN is on a distinguished road
Much respect to JBS for fielding a team. It is hard to compete with a limited amount of students to choose from. There was a time not too long ago when JBS was the talk of the boys region until they had a mass exodus of students that left over a few issues. Knott benefited and JBS still gives kids an opportunity to play. They have produced a few good players there and I know several from Perry that send their kids there. Best of luck to the new coach and the team this year.
Send a private message to OLD MAN LOGAN Add OLD MAN LOGAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:40 AM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by Wolfeman View Post
Looks like University of Cordia has recruited some great talent this year. Theyíve also got a great head coach. Iím looking forward to watching them play.

Looky here Coyoteman Ole Fatpat done seen the lion cubs practice and ole Danny Fugate got em running and jumping like first of da month in Isom but they getting nowhere fast .Fell asleep watching them in practice cuz they got no mojo baby like the Pats! #univerityoflottscreek More mash taters please!!!
Old 11-27-2019, 11:46 PM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by fatpatfan View Post

Looky here Coyoteman Ole Fatpat done seen the lion cubs practice and ole Danny Fugate got em running and jumping like first of da month in Isom but they getting nowhere fast .Fell asleep watching them in practice cuz [they got no mojo baby like the Pats!] #univerityoflottscreek More mash taters please!!!
Fatpat! I canít believe you would say that your beloved Pats have got no mojo. Sacrilege!!!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball