Rate This Thread - Spring Football.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 04-19-2017, 01:26 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 182 Times in 96 Posts
Single Wing 77 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bucslover68 View Post
Your words. Saying someone is not that great a guy is questioning their character. You said it. Own it. Belfry fans are who they are...the good, the bad, and the ugly. Like the SEC motto says, it just means more at Belfry... I don't get on here and mouth how great we are, but I will defend our coach when people like you say that one of the finest Christian men walking is not that great of a guy.
I fully own my words, I never said that "Haywood isn't that great of a guy" my words were " I KINDA DOUBT that Haywood is a great guy". I also stated in a later post that this post was satirical in nature. (Look up satirical if you don't know what it means).
Send a private message to Single Wing 77 Add Single Wing 77 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 04-19-2017, 08:01 AM
Statistician
Liked 55 Times in 35 Posts
Hurricane Storm is on a distinguished road
So, any actual spring football activity to discuss?
Does baseball season interfere with spring practice at your school?
Were new coaches available for spring practices at various places?
Has you heard of much weight room activity since the end of last season?
Send a private message to Hurricane Storm Add Hurricane Storm to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:44 AM

Liked 749 Times in 584 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hurricane Storm View Post
So, any actual spring football activity to discuss?
Does baseball season interfere with spring practice at your school?
Were new coaches available for spring practices at various places?
Has you heard of much weight room activity since the end of last season?
I know here at Betsy Layne weight lifting has been going very good since the end of last season with around 20 players consistently showing up. Now that may not seem like a lot, but 20 at Betsy Layne is really good numbers with a lot of players playing basketball and baseball as well.

We did however lose our defensive coach that was in his first year last season as a defensive coach so we will have to fill a void in that regard.
Hurricane Storm (04-20-2017)
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 182 Times in 96 Posts
Single Wing 77 is on a distinguished road
From what I'm hearing, the hounds have looked pretty good in their first couple days of spring ball. A lot of kids from the junior (technically sophomore) class have stepped into the roles left by last years senior class. Still a lot of holes to fill, especially on defense and offensive line. But from what I'm hearing, some kids have stepped up nicely. Good to know considering Estep and gosselin are playing baseball and Taylor is still rehabbing his knee.
Hurricane Storm (04-20-2017)
Send a private message to Single Wing 77 Add Single Wing 77 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Starter
Liked 213 Times in 169 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
Well let's try this again Belfry had a great spring practice we had a lot of young guys step up and very hungry to prove what they can do the guys on the line are working hard and looking good a lot of our skilled guys are playing baseball but they are still working out this should be another really fun year
Hurricane Storm (04-21-2017)
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Statistician
Liked 58 Times in 42 Posts
Thrillex is on a distinguished road
Off Topic and doesn't concern next year, but did Austin Dotson sustain an injury due to baseball?
Send a private message to Thrillex Add Thrillex to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:21 PM
Starter
Liked 213 Times in 169 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Thrillex View Post
Off Topic and doesn't concern next year, but did Austin Dotson sustain an injury due to baseball?
Yes but he's ok he said he's going to come back and he's just going to pitch everything's good for him with football
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football