View Poll Results: Who wins
Bell Co 12 32.43%
Corbin 25 67.57%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Rate This Thread - Bell Co @ Corbin 10/18.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Statistician
Liked 168 Times in 109 Posts
oldhound70s is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bcpc View Post
I have rings tshirts jackets as well. You earned your ring differently I suppose we can agree to disagree. Times have changed......the game is different nowadays...
Either you got them in middle school or you got them somewhere else but not at CHS. I agree times have changed but football is still football. The game is still won in the trenches by the most physical, most prepared, and most talented. Not by the team who is most excited. I agree we can agree to disagree. Hope to see you in Bowling Green. Go hounds!
pjdoug (10-12-2014), topnotch (10-12-2014)
Send a private message to oldhound70s Add oldhound70s to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Scout Team
Liked 224 Times in 153 Posts
TopCat is on a distinguished road
He got them at breathit. Maybe he should be watching film instead of posting so he can scream out the play with Greer.
Send a private message to TopCat Add TopCat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Scout Team
Liked 258 Times in 161 Posts
BobcatForever is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bcpc View Post
As for the common opponents. The game I seen, the score of the bell/wayne game doesn't accurately reflect how the game went.... Bell didn't dominate Wayne in any phase of the game. The game was neck and neck for 3 full quarters on Log Mtn. Corbin pretty much shut out Wayne. Middlesboro beat bell on log mtn, and Corbin beat middlesboro in scrimmage... All of this will mean nothing come Friday tho.. Corbin is 0-0 against bell with the new regime. Greer will stop the bell o and won't blitz 1 time in the game while calling the play out from the sideline before the ball is snapped. Haddix will spread bell out and run the ball, and throw from the same formation. We can kick it to the end zone as well......
I have watched both as well and I think corbin is better than they have been in a long time and should be the favorite but the game I watched bell/wayne bell moved the ball down the field as good as anybody but failed to score on at least three series but that is their fault and what I seen corbin/wayne wayne didn't make anything easy for corbin the first half at all played their tails off so my point is neither team including wayne looked like same teams that had played in other games so that's why you cant compare how 2 teams play the same team!!!
Send a private message to BobcatForever Add BobcatForever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:24 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,693 Times in 2,905 Posts
pjdoug is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by oldhound70s View Post
I believe this is the stupidest post I've seen on rivals despite the fact it's from a Redhound fan. To say "knowing you deserve to win is half the battle" is ignorant. **** son everyone deserves to win. It's those who prepare to win and sacrifice every ounce of energy and their bodies that indeed win. The statement of "This game is played with excitement and in your head more than the body" is crazy. Tell that to those linemen cracking heads every play and linebackers laying the wood to someone every play. Sure, excitement and attitude play a big role but when the buzzer sounds it's the team who prepared, played the most physical, and who had the most talent that USUALLY wins. It's not the team with the most excited players or fans ringing cow bells and making internet posts. I've always been on the REDHOUND bandwagon, but very hesitant to talk State Championship bandwagon. This isn't middle school anymore. Way too many people think we are going to the promised land this year with Haddix. I love what he's doing so far but I just simply want to see how tough we are going to be against Bell, Knox Central, Central, and hopefully Belfry. I'm as happy as the coaching change as anyone but just because I'm not screaming state champs does not mean I don't love the hounds. Heck, I've been in the trenches and I have two rings that I earned. I "deserved" them as much as anyone else but we were just nastier, stronger, and more talented and that's what earned them. Please don't preach to me about being on the field down by 6. Been there done that, got a T shirt and a ring. I'm hoping this year's team does the same. Stay physical and stay humble hounds. I'm rooting for you.
if it is played more in your head, maybe the academics team would make better football players .
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:30 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,758 Times in 1,991 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Bell and Knox Central will be two good physical tests for Hounds.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:33 AM
2nd String
Liked 188 Times in 127 Posts
bcpc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
He got them at breathit. Maybe he should be watching film instead of posting so he can scream out the play with Greer.
I don't watch film, I'm not on the Chs staff at all.... My rings def weren't from middle school. My playin days were the mid 90s.... And you can bet your a$$ that Greer will be screaming out the play before the ball is hiked. Lol.
Send a private message to bcpc Add bcpc to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:35 AM
2nd String
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
if it is played more in your head, maybe the academics team would make better football players .

pjdoug (10-12-2014)
Send a private message to bcpc Add bcpc to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:17 AM
Scout Team
Liked 159 Times in 106 Posts
Craze JACKET man is on a distinguished road
Sounds like bcpc is a coach from Bell..
Only place I know that half of there staff pretends to be the opponent..
FH-BY
Amazing!!!!
This will be a great game...
Send a private message to Craze JACKET man Add Craze JACKET man to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:15 PM
2nd String
I was on the sidelines a lot a bell in the late 80s and early 90s. Not on staff anywhere.... Jus close to staffs everywhere. . Go hounds! 47-14
Old 10-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Statistician
Liked 107 Times in 73 Posts
LadyCat Pride is on a distinguished road
I will have to go with my CATS!!! I don't think this will be a push over game, corbin is good, but I don't BELIEVE THEY WILL MAN HANDLE THE BOBCATS LIKE SOME PEOPLE THINK!! GO C A T S!!!!
BobcatForever (10-12-2014), Granny Bear (10-13-2014)
Send a private message to LadyCat Pride Add LadyCat Pride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 01:58 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 4,076 Times in 2,990 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LadyCat Pride View Post
I will have to go with my CATS!!! I don't think this will be a push over game, corbin is good, but I don't BELIEVE THEY WILL MAN HANDLE THE BOBCATS LIKE SOME PEOPLE THINK!! GO C A T S!!!!
Thats what I'm talking about a true bell county fan...
BobcatForever (10-12-2014), LadyCat Pride (10-12-2014)
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:34 PM
Head Coach

Liked 557 Times in 428 Posts
topnotch is on a distinguished road
Corbin will have all it takes to win. Crowd, Team, Band, Cheerleaders, Student's. coaching, and most of all TRADITION.
Send a private message to topnotch Add topnotch to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by 64SUR View Post
Thats what I'm talking about a true bell county fan...
Thank You!
snapcat91 (10-12-2014)
Send a private message to LadyCat Pride Add LadyCat Pride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
Corbin will have all it takes to win. Crowd, Team, Band, Cheerleaders, Student's. coaching, and most of all TRADITION.
What are you trying to say? THAT BELL DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE?? BELL'S FOOTBALL TEAM WAS BUILT ON TRADITON!! Like I said, It wont be a easy battle by far. Should be a interesting game!
snapcat91 (10-12-2014)
Old 10-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
kcfan#1 is on a distinguished road
Taking Corbin in this one
CORBIN 28 Bell 14
Send a private message to kcfan#1 Add kcfan#1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LiveForBlue14 is on a distinguished road
Probably the biggest game of the year to this point for both teams. I think it will be a defensive battle. Both teams have great defensive coaches. With that being said I'll take the boys in blue 7-0 same score as last year. The defense scores the touchdown. GO CATS!
Send a private message to LiveForBlue14 Add LiveForBlue14 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:50 PM
Head Coach

Originally Posted by LadyCat Pride View Post
What are you trying to say? THAT BELL DON'T HAVE ANY OF THESE?? BELL'S FOOTBALL TEAM WAS BUILT ON TRADITON!! Like I said, It wont be a easy battle by far. Should be a interesting game!
Where did I say that, I never cut Bell any where I only said what Corbin had.
Send a private message to topnotch Add topnotch to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 12:01 AM
Head Coach

Originally Posted by E's Army View Post
Bell and Knox Central will be two good physical tests for Hounds.
KC no
Old 10-13-2014, 12:02 AM
Head Coach

Bell no way
Old 10-13-2014, 11:28 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

I figure somebody would want to make a bet...someone from bell county call me out earlier in the season about a bet....I can't remember who it was so if you read this post man up.
I guess i will keep looking....Anybody out there can remember who this bell county fan was i need help finding the post.
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:33 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 6,071 Times in 3,859 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Ask Gut. He is GREAT at finding old posts!

Old 10-13-2014, 11:38 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
Ask Gut. He is GREAT at finding old posts!

I feel pretty good that the poster knows ....I will keep watching for him to step forward...
pjdoug (10-13-2014)
Old 10-13-2014, 06:13 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Game of the week, Where is everybody.
Warrior Grandpa (10-14-2014)
Old 10-13-2014, 06:55 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 3,693 Times in 2,905 Posts
pjdoug is on a distinguished road
I guess i will keep looking....Anybody out there can remember who this bell county fan was i need help finding the post.
it wasn't me
Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Starter
Liked 380 Times in 258 Posts
SEKYFAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Bobcat_Dad View Post
Coach Hilton hired Mills as an assistant.

Sounds like the Hounds are the favorite. They better get it done this year because Bell is a Jr. dominated team with some very good seniors but not many.
Corbin is set up to be very good for the next several years. It has been a long time since they have has this much depth and they have an excellent 8th grade class coming in next year as well.
Send a private message to SEKYFAN Add SEKYFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 11:04 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
BCHS fan is on a distinguished road
This will be one hard fought game
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg IMG_285299494506979.jpg (17.1 KB, 13 views)
Send a private message to BCHS fan Add BCHS fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:49 AM
Statistician
Liked 40 Times in 28 Posts
Trashtalker is an unknown quantity at this point
If corbin should beat bell. (Which I Think will happen Slightly 28-20 ) is coach mills looking for a new job? Losing to middlesboro and corbin same year? But I'll say go bobcats CORBIN deserves Tommy!
Send a private message to Trashtalker Add Trashtalker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:36 AM
2nd String
I say Dudley starts movin back into that unoccupied house on the hill starting Saturday.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:46 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 92 Times in 73 Posts
The Outsider is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by oldhound70s View Post
I believe this is the stupidest post I've seen on rivals despite the fact it's from a Redhound fan. To say "knowing you deserve to win is half the battle" is ignorant. **** son everyone deserves to win. It's those who prepare to win and sacrifice every ounce of energy and their bodies that indeed win. The statement of "This game is played with excitement and in your head more than the body" is crazy. Tell that to those linemen cracking heads every play and linebackers laying the wood to someone every play. Sure, excitement and attitude play a big role but when the buzzer sounds it's the team who prepared, played the most physical, and who had the most talent that USUALLY wins. It's not the team with the most excited players or fans ringing cow bells and making internet posts. I've always been on the REDHOUND bandwagon, but very hesitant to talk State Championship bandwagon. This isn't middle school anymore. Way too many people think we are going to the promised land this year with Haddix. I love what he's doing so far but I just simply want to see how tough we are going to be against Bell, Knox Central, Central, and hopefully Belfry. I'm as happy as the coaching change as anyone but just because I'm not screaming state champs does not mean I don't love the hounds. Heck, I've been in the trenches and I have two rings that I earned. I "deserved" them as much as anyone else but we were just nastier, stronger, and more talented and that's what earned them. Please don't preach to me about being on the field down by 6. Been there done that, got a T shirt and a ring. I'm hoping this year's team does the same. Stay physical and stay humble hounds. I'm rooting for you.
Do you have 2 championship rings?
bcpc (10-15-2014)
Send a private message to The Outsider Add The Outsider to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Alwaysacat is on a distinguished road
yea he has two rings and a t-shirt but with another team.
bcpc (10-15-2014)
Send a private message to Alwaysacat Add Alwaysacat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football